UMA Telugu Traveller

JackSeal

2 minutes ago, nightcrawler said:

That is called cashing the Opportunity

he saw that and he is perusing it what is wrong  

like i said there is no right or wrong here, 

he went for greed and quit his job for not so sure income which is only dependent on viewers like you and me, 

my opinion one should not make income on viewers, thats silly 

would you quit your job and get your income through youtube ? if yes, you won, and i quit 

1 minute ago, nightcrawler said:

YouTuber trends are mostly from past 10 years that for your FYI

if you are not living in this contemporary world 

watch several videos about youtube income in this thread itself, 

1 minute ago, Peter123 said:

like i said there is no right or wrong here, 

he went for greed and quit his job for not so sure income which is only dependent on viewers like you and me, 

my opinion one should not make income on viewers, thats silly 

would you quit your job and get your income through youtube ? if yes, you won, and i quit 

Greed not right word bro 

tell me who is not greedy bro 

You and I can’t quit but he did 

in my opinion it is ok going after the dreams 

dependency antava that is life long whatever you do job / YouTubing 

1 minute ago, nightcrawler said:

Greed not right word bro 

tell me who is not greedy bro 

You and I can’t quit but he did 

in my opinion it is ok going after the dreams 

dependency antava that is life long whatever you do job / YouTubing 

you and i cant quit means - we think pros and cons, 

in his case he didn't and just blindly trusted youtube just cos he made some money in his inituial 2-3 months while he was in mali africa 

not all time you get views or subscribers, may or may not make money, since now income is not sure, he should noyt have quit his current job, he did cos he thoguht he;d keep making money like he did, howd you be so confident that he can get those dam views all the time, konchem think chyeandi.. 

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

you and i cant quit means - we think pros and cons, 

in his case he didn't and just blindly trusted youtube just cos he made some money in his inituial 2-3 months while he was in mali africa 

not all time you get views or subscribers, may or may not make money, since now income is not sure, he should noyt have quit his current job, he did cos he thoguht he;d keep making money like he did, howd you be so confident that he can get those dam views all the time, konchem think chyeandi.. 

Lol malli back velte tana job tanaki vuntundi world tour kakapoyna konni places tour veyyalani athani korika already click ayyadu fans ni sampadinchukunnadu back chudalsina pani ledu athanu

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

full down to earth vuntaadu, manchodu 

+1 yeah..hope fame doesn't get to his head and become arrogant..as we usually see with people...manchiga matladthadu anna/brother anukuntoo...no bheshajam...I like his videos so far...

57 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Is he single?? 🙈

of course he is.. apparently he is only 10th pass. So, anything above 40k per month is huge for him.   he seems to know what to post and attract subscribers.. 

something other traveler vloggers won't do as they are not entirely focused on youtube subscribers. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

of course he is.. apparently he is only 10th pass. So, anything above 40k per month is huge for him.   he seems to know what to post and attract subscribers.. 

something other traveler vloggers won't do as they are not entirely focused on youtube subscribers. 

Ha Ha vadu diltho chesuku pothunadu 

ade africa oka telugu autny kathilaga vuntadhi but no use, chillara videos 

vedu ala kadu., content vunodiki cut out avasaram ledu. 

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky said:

This guy is something special

6 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

Intlo mirror undha

Na andam ki mirror saripodu nenu samudram water lo na mokham chusukunta shave chesukunta brush chesukunta muddy matram bathroom lo kadukuntaa000419253e084ac3ecfafc11c0cfe81.gif

Just now, Battu123 said:

Na andam ki mirror saripodu nenu samudram water lo na mokham chusukunta save chesukunta brush chesukunta muddy matram bathroom lo kadukuntaa000419253e084ac3ecfafc11c0cfe81.gif

Thanks a last part samudram lo chesthey, flight lo nunchi ninnu photolu teesi blakcmail chestharu .. u saved ur ass :D