UMA Telugu Traveller

JackSeal

Just now, SGB said:

Aa clown boy admitted he doesn’t know anything about how YouTube revenue works. He is butt burnt and still arguing pointlessly like an arrogant jerk because I proved him wrong on every count.

@3$%@3$%

44 minutes ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

for all your cheap character, you should have been born in Pakistan or Bangladesh or North Korea as a peaceful. That would have been perfect for you. People like you also have a criminal attitude naturally and end up in prison some day.

get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy

Lol, this tells me ur upbringing now.. bringing countries and religions... pathetic low life u are leading for urself.. shame on you!!! Get well soon...

10 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Lol, this tells me ur upbringing now.. bringing countries and religions... pathetic low life u are leading for urself.. shame on you!!! Get well soon...

11 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

@3$%@3$%

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

people have seen your upbringing and scum low life in the last few days here already ha ha. The shame is on you!

52 minutes ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

for all your cheap character, you should have been born in Pakistan or Bangladesh or North Korea as a peaceful. That would have been perfect for you. People like you also have a criminal attitude naturally and end up in prison some day.

Nee lanti yedavalaki entha cheppina ardam kadu anukunta akkada discussion oka person youtube channel and he leaving his job vs earning 35 k INR.. chinna chinna channels valle Apple Mac lu use chesi editing chestunnaru.. monthly 35K inr rakapothe ela mac lu deniki kontaru ela kontaru... nuvvu nee yedava sollu.. youtube renew oka user 35 k kuda radu ante social blade lo least money generated teeskuni calculate chesi chudu 35 K vastunda rada ani cheppina and i never said its accurate...

nuvvu emo polo mani topic teliyakunda vachi ohh vagutunnav... 

malli reply isthe arigipoyina cassette la ade same rotta cheptunna... nee dimak lo edo purugu undi nenu jail ki povadam kadu nuvvu ela pakkana valla pina edusthe BP tho pothav edi roju... yedava nara yedava!!!

4 minutes ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

people have seen your upbringing and scum low life in the last few days here already ha ha. The shame is on you!

@3$%

30 minutes ago, SGB said:

Aa clown boy admitted he doesn’t know anything about how YouTube revenue works. He is butt burnt and still arguing pointlessly like an arrogant jerk because I proved him wrong on every count. He doesn’t even have a clue why he is arguing or what he is arguing about. Pity!

Final stage of delusion!!@3$% i pity how shamefully u claims this... low pathetic life u have been leading.. i pity on people who live close to you.. i can only think the hell they are going through day in and day out... atleast for them get some help... I know u might have plenty still keep trying one day u might be back to normal thought process...

27 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Nee lanti yedavalaki entha cheppina ardam kadu anukunta akkada discussion oka person youtube channel and he leaving his job vs earning 35 k INR.. chinna chinna channels valle Apple Mac lu use chesi editing chestunnaru.. monthly 35K inr rakapothe ela mac lu deniki kontaru ela kontaru... nuvvu nee yedava sollu.. youtube renew oka user 35 k kuda radu ante social blade lo least money generated teeskuni calculate chesi chudu 35 K vastunda rada ani cheppina and i never said its accurate...

nuvvu emo polo mani topic teliyakunda vachi ohh vagutunnav... 

malli reply isthe arigipoyina cassette la ade same rotta cheptunna... nee dimak lo edo purugu undi nenu jail ki povadam kadu nuvvu ela pakkana valla pina edusthe BP tho pothav edi roju... yedava nara yedava!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

Mari adega prove chesindi? You know nothing about YT revenue ani nuvve repeatedly admit chesi inka joker laga argue chestunte you are a PURE GOLD YEDAVA. Commenting like you know everything and quoting socialblade for revenue (LOL) and when I proved you wrong, your as$ got burnt beyond repair. It’s ok for you to make wrong statements and not ok if I correct you and prove you wrong huh? Mari antha ego ayite etla bathukuthav rey? You don’t even have a clue what you are arguing about! Cheppinde malli malli arguing. Still talking about socialblade ante inka neeku learning disability undi ani confirmed. Six pack unna vaadni naaku BP entra howle? Have your brain examined for Alzheimer’s. Maybe it’s time for your colonoscopy too.

45 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Final stage of delusion!!@3$% i pity how shamefully u claims this... low pathetic life u have been leading.. i pity on people who live close to you.. i can only think the hell they are going through day in and day out... atleast for them get some help... I know u might have plenty still keep trying one day u might be back to normal thought process...

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

You appear to be suffering from some terminal diseases. you even lost your sleep and senses over this go get some sleep before you pass out because you sound incoherent and still clueless what you are arguing about when you already admitted repeatedly you don’t know sh!t. Arrogant and egotistic and sick! Now we understand you don’t even have any people around you. Good!

43 minutes ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

Mari adega prove chesindi? You know nothing about YT revenue ani nuvve repeatedly admit chesi inka joker laga argue chestunte you are a PURE GOLD YEDAVA. Commenting like you know everything and quoting socialblade for revenue (LOL) and when I proved you wrong, your as$ got burnt beyond repair. It’s ok for you to make wrong statements and not ok if I correct you and prove you wrong huh? Mari antha ego ayite etla bathukuthav rey? You don’t even have a clue what you are arguing about! Cheppinde malli malli arguing. Still talking about socialblade ante inka neeku learning disability undi ani confirmed. Six pack unna vaadni naaku BP entra howle? Have your brain examined for Alzheimer’s. Maybe it’s time for your colonoscopy too.

@3$%

39 minutes ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

You appear to be suffering from some terminal diseases. you even lost your sleep and senses over this go get some sleep because you sound incoherent and still don’t know what you are arguing about when you already admitted repeatedly you know nothing. Arrogant and egotistic and sick! Now we understand you don’t even have any people around you. Good!

@3$%BP BP THO POYELA UNNAV jagartha roy.... 

40 minutes ago, SGB said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

You appear to be suffering from some terminal diseases. you even lost your sleep and senses over this go get some sleep because you sound incoherent and still don’t know what you are arguing about when you already admitted repeatedly you know nothing. Arrogant and egotistic and sick! Now we understand you don’t even have any people around you. Good!

Poor pathetic soul!! Get well soon... ur situation seems to me far away from change.. god help ur loved one... i feel soo sorry for them... 

2 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

Poor pathetic soul!! Get well soon... ur situation seems to me far away from change.. god help ur loved one... i feel soo sorry for them... 

tenor.gif?itemid=4742429

It’s clear that you don’t even have any people around your egotistic and arrogant as$! I feel sorry for you. Get a life...

get psychiatric mental help. You need it badly clown boy