Chance undi antara?

jajjanaka_jandri

Just now, betapilli said:

Contradictory. 

update chesa.. em contradicting.. u shudnt directly take number and ask for a date.. naku ammailu alane chestaru I dont respond to those.. 

matrimony lo fake gallu kuda untaru and family elantido telusukovali first.. 

4onc7l.gif

Just now, Chay said:

update chesa.. em contradicting.. u shudnt directly take number and ask for a date.. naku ammailu alane chestaru I dont respond to those.. 

matrimony lo fake gallu kuda untaru and family elantido telusukovali first.. 

4onc7l.gif

Do you care about the person more or family more? 

Just now, Chay said:

marriage is about two families or two persons? 

I think it's about two people. Even two families chala manchivi ayina iddariki okalante okallaki sakhyata lepote em chestav? It's not like back in the day, evaru sardukunipotledu ippatlo. 

4 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I think it's about two people. Even two families chala manchivi ayina iddariki okalante okallaki sakhyata lepote em chestav? It's not like back in the day, evaru sardukunipotledu ippatlo. 

agreed 24 hrs rendu families kalisi oka intlo undav but aa two people aithe undali.

oka person ni rest of the life spare cheyyagalama?

if the idea is not freaking you out then you found the one.

4 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

agreed 24 hrs rendu families kalisi oka intlo undav but aa two people aithe undali.

oka person ni rest of the life spare cheyyagalama?

if the idea is not freaking you out then you found the one.

Exactly, your spouse should be someone that you can bear to live with for the rest of your life, roommate for life. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Hi all,

Matrimony lo oka papa ni choosa, age gap 4 years undi, papa is looking good and works for amazon (FT), from Hyd.

Ika mana vishayaniki osthey, looks wise average but body wise good, contract job, from small town.

kaka pothey extra curricular activities ekkuve, like i play tennis, guitar, meditate and super disciplined. Can talk to anyone about most of the things. Matrimony vallu vaadaru ankunta, she didnt respond, but number undi. Is it ok to text her and ask to meet? asala chance undi antara?

always remember contracting job in US is much much better than Google Amazon FT in India as per society

because we are in foreign and they are in municipality. Thats how people see

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

always remember contracting job in US is much much better than Google Amazon FT in India as per society

because we are in foreign and they are in municipality. Thats how people see

I think she is also in Foreign. Hometown Hyd emo

Or may be TS is in India as well.

Please TS confirm

Also dont marry just because she is amazon ft. majority of amazon employees are support ppl. getting tickets and resolving. if you like the gal go ahead else you will repent if she stops working later

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Hi all,

Matrimony lo oka papa ni choosa, age gap 4 years undi, papa is looking good and works for amazon (FT), from Hyd.

Ika mana vishayaniki osthey, looks wise average but body wise good, contract job, from small town.

kaka pothey extra curricular activities ekkuve, like i play tennis, guitar, meditate and super disciplined. Can talk to anyone about most of the things. Matrimony vallu vaadaru ankunta, she didnt respond, but number undi. Is it ok to text her and ask to meet? asala chance undi antara?

amma jaan abba jaan ni pakkana petti verey vishayalu matching aa leda chudu

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, karthikn said:

family compatibility is must in arranged even in love also.. 

about red highlighted.. parents meeda 100% bharam vesthe biggest flower avadam khayam :) .. parents edo convince chestaru but one should know what he wants and should have guts to say NO to even 10 relatives, parents incl. if he/she is not interested. 

final ga .. if you like something doesn't mean it's good for you. 

100% anatledu. Initial filter. Ee DB lo edo matrimony profile lo resume ni chusi nak aah ammai suit avtada ani Adige kante..parents konchem telsina families nundi adgite atleast social background clear untadi. Tarvata he can go on and talk and decide whether she is suitable. That too assuming he never dated before. If he dated before he would know what he wants or what he doesn't. 

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

100% anatledu. Initial filter. Ee DB lo edo matrimony profile lo resume ni chusi nak aah ammai suit avtada ani Adige kante..parents konchem telsina families nundi adgite atleast social background clear untadi. Tarvata he can go on and talk and decide whether she is suitable. That too assuming he never dated before. If he dated before he would know what he wants or what he doesn't. 

Adding to this, I particularly feel when you are starting at ground zero, the best way to filter is through family. Families similar type of background unte, upbringing and thinking kuda similar untadi iddarki. Especially telsina vallu aite u won't have much surprises. If both are from completely diff family backgrounds that is really uncertain to draw any conclusion about the person without dating them. Marriage ani hopes Petkoni ..compatibility nill unte hurt avadam tappa em ledu.