Chance undi antara?

jajjanaka_jandri

1 hour ago, betapilli said:

Exactly, your spouse should be someone that you can bear to live with for the rest of your life, roommate for life. 

How will you know that he/she is suitable in an arranged marriage without even dating them or living with them ? How many trial and errors can one do, in a market that has skewed distribution of opposite genders, to reach a conclusion that impacts him/her for life? What is the time complexity involved ? 30+ aitunte inka rapid ga change aituntai decision making processes. Ee process lo I think it's a good place  to start with what family has for u I feel. If one is young enough and has enough time I think one should try their hand at dating a couple of people before they can learn what they want 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

How will you know that he/she is suitable in an arranged marriage without even dating them or living with them ? How many trial and errors can one do, in a market that has skewed distribution of opposite genders, to reach a conclusion that impacts him/her for life? What is the time complexity involved ? 30+ aitunte inka rapid ga change aituntai decision making processes. Ee process lo I think it's a good place  to start with what family has for u I feel. If one is young enough and has enough time I think one should try their hand at dating a couple of people before they can learn what they want 

ante first ammai tho matladali antene hesitate chesthunte she said that.

Agree family compatibility important. But person tho maree living together kakapoina konchem matladuthu unte telusthadhi, ofcourse entha matladina some surprises can be discovered only after living together.

Still parents ni involve chesi chivarki first call lone nachakapothe too much time waste.

Idhi matrimony site kabatti antha saagadeeyadam avasaram ledhu.

Relatives through or telisina valla through ochina match aithe totally different scenario. Daggaro dooramo Vallu elago relatives ayye untaru

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Adding to this, I particularly feel when you are starting at ground zero, the best way to filter is through family. Families similar type of background unte, upbringing and thinking kuda similar untadi iddarki. Especially telsina vallu aite u won't have much surprises. If both are from completely diff family backgrounds that is really uncertain to draw any conclusion about the person without dating them. Marriage ani hopes Petkoni ..compatibility nill unte hurt avadam tappa em ledu. 

logically true.. but practically workout avutunda?

Compatibility is very important. But parents adekkada chustaru.. their focus is on paruvu. e match aite vallu garvam ga cheppukovachu ani.. 99% are like that. Caste, financial status, beauty.. ive chustaru.. How can even parents judge compatibility?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jambalhaatraja said:

always remember contracting job in US is much much better than Google Amazon FT in India as per society

because we are in foreign and they are in municipality. Thats how people see

both are in nyc yo, 

22 minutes ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

both are in nyc yo, 

aite inkem. let them marry and keep fighting on who earns more or who is working on cutting edge tech. naa bhu naa godavalu

18 hours ago, Spartan said:

pilla to matladinappudu isunti cho-chweet matal matladaku...

asalu poril ee point ki connect aitharoo eswarudiki kuda telvani rahaysam.
good luck cheppadam tappa manam cheyagaligindii emi ledu.

18 hours ago, jajjanaka_jandri said:

Hi all,

Matrimony lo oka papa ni choosa, age gap 4 years undi, papa is looking good and works for amazon (FT), from Hyd.

Ika mana vishayaniki osthey, looks wise average but body wise good, contract job, from small town.

kaka pothey extra curricular activities ekkuve, like i play tennis, guitar, meditate and super disciplined. Can talk to anyone about most of the things. Matrimony vallu vaadaru ankunta, she didnt respond, but number undi. Is it ok to text her and ask to meet? asala chance undi antara?

matrimony lo ippati varaku entha mandi porilatoh matladav ??

Ante, I really like her. I feel like I can respect her and be happy(atleast ahh feels unnay). So, chedakottakunda try cheyyalankuntunna

ilanti feelings matrimony lo porilani chusi ravadam sahajam ani @sid_22 uncle eppuduuu chepthuvundevaadu ekkada vunnadoo emo

yeah and beauty on top of it. asala dekhuthunda nannu ani naa doubt

18 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Kacchitham ga dekadu. Not to dissapoint you but you dont sound like you have anything going better than her. Neither career nor finance.

Ippudu neeku unna oke option G pagala confidence suppiyi. Adhi kuda suppiyakapothe she already knows she is better and it will just get confirmed in her mind. 

agreed ilanti porilani mastu mandini chusam naa marketing appudu ani @TOM_BHAYYA cheppadu
30+ daatina still single vunnaru ippatiki

17 hours ago, Ellen said:

If you are going for arranged marriage, ask your parents to look for you. They definitely know better - which family is compatible etc ani. Family upbringing batti ammailu untaru. Don't make preliminary choices on your own. You can filter from your parents choices. Na life nak telsu lanti apohalu oddu, especially if you did not date before. Because if you really knew, you would not be in this game.  And family compatibility highly matters. 

tenor.gif?itemid=17453285

oka ammai toh talking in matrimony aithe naaku chance lu levu annatte inka

17 hours ago, kalaa_pipaasi said:

idi when happened

DB lo chala resolutions aithai kada

straight H1 uncles waste penny pinchers nunchi

masters ammailani chesukovaddu anna kaadi daka

3 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

DB lo chala resolutions aithai kada

straight H1 uncles waste penny pinchers nunchi

masters ammailani chesukovaddu anna kaadi daka

ok ok..