Chance undi antara?

jajjanaka_jandri

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Inthaki chance undhantava?

Ekkada two things:

1) ammayi inka actively looking for matches in matrimony 

2) Even if she works for faang, ammayi attitude ela untundo telusukovali. Not all the people are same .. I know people who work in faang with cool/decent attitude and people who do contracting jobs with min salaries have attitude u cannot take.. elanti vallu social media lo show off kuda ekuva chestharu.. so a ammyi elanti dho telusukovali this guy.. mind u some people who are quiet/decent/introvert do not properly mingle or talk to anyone adi kuda problem ye.. it is better to date or talk to someone for a good amount of time before getting married.

matrimony lo parichayam aina kuda, oka 4-6 months matladithey oka clarity vasthundi.. family, friends, thoughts, habits, anni oka idea vasthundi

my 2 cents

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Ekkada two things:

2) Even if she works for faang, ammayi attitude ela untundo telusukovali. Not all the people are same .. I know people who work in faang with cool/decent attitude and people who do contracting jobs with min salaries have attitude u cannot take.. elanti vallu social media lo show off kuda ekuva chestharu.. so a ammyi elanti dho telusukovali this guy.. mind u some people who are quiet/decent/introvert do not properly mingle or talk to anyone adi kuda problem ye.. it is better to date or talk to someone for a good amount of time before getting married.

matrimony lo parichayam aina kuda, oka 4-6 months matladithey oka clarity vasthundi.. family, friends, thoughts, habits, anni oka idea vasthundi

my 2 cents

one year matlada still clarity raledu anta papa ki

3 hours ago, Ellen said:

How will you know that he/she is suitable in an arranged marriage without even dating them or living with them ? How many trial and errors can one do, in a market that has skewed distribution of opposite genders, to reach a conclusion that impacts him/her for life? What is the time complexity involved ? 30+ aitunte inka rapid ga change aituntai decision making processes. Ee process lo I think it's a good place  to start with what family has for u I feel. If one is young enough and has enough time I think one should try their hand at dating a couple of people before they can learn what they want 

edo statistics class lekka vunde

4 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

Aithey lite inka .. u have to move on.. did u meet her outside?

ala oka 2-3 matches osthe age bar ipotadi *7*^

1 hour ago, friesNfrappe said:

Ekkada two things:

my 2 cents

One year afk ante I doubt that they are serious about it.