When did you realize that caste groups existed?

Iriswest

Just now, betapilli said:

I don't suffort TDP brother, I only suffort CBN. 

He is another waste fellow, I still doubt how he survived 40 years with his dumb ideas which brought tdp from 234 seats party to 23 seats party, it came on decreasing

I thought ur brahmanandam caste vishwa brahmins.. They are good people

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Then u are sin happened to our community , tdp is phulka party , they don't treat othercsstes in a good manner, they will pride themselves in blood and breed as if they are kshatriyas or brahmins, bloody shudra pulkas

I don't vote for a party based on my caste brother, I have two castes, but I can only vote for one party. So I suffort TDP because of CBN. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

are not cops "shudras" themselves - are you showing self hatred when you say "bloody shudra pulkas" ? And you seem to give lot of prestige to "kshatriya" or "brahmin"

in todays world if some one thinking of birth gives privileges' they are lost

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

are not cops "shudras" themselves - are you showing self hatred when you say "bloody shudra pulkas" ? And you seem to give lot of prestige to "kshatriya" or "brahmin"

Cops. Have rich heritage than pulkas.... 

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

He is another waste fellow, I still doubt how he survived 40 years with his dumb ideas which brought tdp from 234 seats party to 23 seats party, it came on decreasing

from when you started thinking people are good bcoz they belong to caste lol

Just now, NiranjanGaaru said:

Brahmanandam is kops bro, not brahmins. I respect CBN for who he is as a person, you can call what may and spread hatred, but it will be wrong to not appreciate his efforts. Hudhud appudu me intiki em ayyindi? Government neeku em ichindi?

I agree tDP is casteist party . But this is the comedy of TDP - their policies economically benefited the upper castes of TG/Andhra but at the same time upset the  traditional power of upper castes which made them go against them. Whether  it is the abrogation of patel/patwari or mirasi system in TTD etc. But sendral made it in to a soulless party when he started the "devlopment" and trickle down mantra. It became literally trickle down from kammas to others which ofcouse others wont accpet.

10 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Then u are sin happened to our community , tdp is phulka party , they don't treat othercsstes in a good manner, they will pride themselves in blood and breed as if they are kshatriyas or brahmins, bloody shudra pulkas

I didn't sin to your community, my parents sinned to your community. I am not your community or caste, my caste is outcast.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, betapilli said:

Brahmanandam is kops bro, not brahmins. I respect CBN for who he is as a person, you can call what may and spread hatred, but it will be wrong to not appreciate his efforts. Hudhud appudu me intiki em ayyindi? Government neeku em ichindi?

Lite he is good administrator once upon a time, now a days he became comedian... Hudhud is the only thing u vote for 5 years term, he did fulfillied his 600 election promises.... Things move very slowly in his govt if u are non pulka, I lost around 5 lakh for one work.. Which didn't happened for 2 years, cbn stopped it 3 times at the top, due to sakshi paper writing on that contracts not only me entire state people who prayed bribe to his party local mlas suffered , he looks after he and his family, and his caste, bayaatavadiki no upayogam., so neutral small businessman will never vote for him.... In jagga or congress rule things move faster if u have money.. And willing to pay, vadu entha vedavaina officers ni kotti mari pani sepistadu.. Unlike cbn

3 minutes ago, betapilli said:

I didn't sin to your community, my parents sinned to your community. I am not your community or caste, my caste is outcast.

Just provoking u pilli akkai.. Lite tisko.