Bill gates and jef bezos... thinking

Bodi_lafangi

4 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

ok, stick here till my words sink in..

what you said about consequence is correct, what I am saying is it is disgusting to be lazy/irresponsible in these things which were core values of human society since ages..

I also equally disgust the people who cannot nurture their kids in the right way because they are lazy

I don't want to think about your words to sink in.  I am saying nothing is disgusting its their life their wish. I dont agree with you at all.  I dont have to mandatorily agree with you. We can agree to disagree.  I am Amrita i dont want to be or think like YeddiBK. If i am clone of you i dont have to be alive. I will then be a BOT. Live and let live.

PS: I have no problem with your opinion. Mi opinion mi ishtam . It doesnt have to match my expectations too.

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I don't want to think about your words to sink in.  I am saying nothing is disgusting its their life their wish. I dont agree with you at all.  I dont have to mandatorily agree with you. We can agree to disagree.  I am Amrita i dont want to be or think like YeddiBK. If i am clone of you i dont have to be alive. I will then be a BOT. Live and let live.

PS: I have no problem with your opinion. Mi opinion mi ishtam . It doesnt have to match my expectations too.

Rocky (lithinpakide1234) – Profile | Pinterest

inka nenu cheppedi em undi..

23 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

Rocky (lithinpakide1234) – Profile | Pinterest

inka nenu cheppedi em undi..

Evaru evariki cheppakkarle miru chepparani vinakkarle nenu enta cheppa live and let live ani miru vinnara?  We have differing opinions easy. Agree to disagree ani lite tesukondi. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Evaru evariki cheppakkarle miru chepparani vinakkarle nenu enta cheppa live and let live ani miru vinnara?  We have differing opinions easy. Agree to agree ani lite tesukondi. 

🙏

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Guest said:

Final ga yem decide chesaro cheppandi vayya :buttkick:

Nuvvu mundu mars ki ra. Terigga kuchoni matladukundam. Btw Desk opened ah ? Dari price double ayindi akkarlekapote naku icheyi nenu vadukunta @3$%

20 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Nuvvu mundu mars ki ra. Terigga kuchoni matladukundam. Btw Desk opened ah ? Dari price double ayindi akkarlekapote naku icheyi nenu vadukunta @3$%

why mars ?

On 5/5/2021 at 1:18 AM, Amrita said:

Highly successful people have very bad personal lives . They won’t have time to enjoy smallest emotions.  Btw you forgot Steve Jobs . Balance is the key . 

BTW U forgot me too 😜

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

women are supposed to be from Venus kada

I am straight. Women to nakem pani. Ma ayana lives on Mars ma ayana ekkada unte nenu akkade unta even it is narakam .@3$%

PS: Smiley lekunda nenu quote cheyalenu. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I am straight. Women to nakem pani. Ma ayana lives on Mars ma ayana ekkada unte nenu akkade unta even it is narakam @3$%

Sati Amrita 🙏

• Haha 1