Bill gates and jef bezos... thinking

Bodi_lafangi

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ma Intlo 3 generations back 2 generations back last generation kuda single men unnaru . Okkakkalu highly educated professors , IT professionals etc.  They are good looking handsome men . They have 0 interest in marriage . It runs in family ani relatives make fun . I knew as a kid may be because I saw in family that everyone doesn’t have same interest and it’s not mandatory to get married .Marriage is not a destination relationship andaru enjoy cheyaru. Everyone has their own priorities. Americans enta mandi single undaru ?  I know a lot of men and women who are single and don’t want to get married. 

If they don't have interest in sex, it's not a sin.. I think it's good that they didn't get married, the spouse would have suffered. But single ga undadaniki asexual undadaniki sambhandam ledu, US lo chaala mandi single ga undi paid sex enjoy chestharu.. don't put all of them in same basket. Also, US lo arranged marriages levu, so if they are bad at mingling with people and having conversation, they can never get married..

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I have a BF discussion ni personal cheyakunda wow how you can talk ? Great ayya Nuvvu thope @3$%

🤣

3 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

If they don't have interest in sex, it's not a sin.. I think it's good that they didn't get married, the spouse would have suffered. But single ga undadaniki asexual undadaniki sambhandam ledu, US lo chaala mandi single ga undi paid sex enjoy chestharu.. don't put all of them in same basket. Also, US lo arranged marriages levu, so if they are bad at mingling with people and having conversation, they can never get married..

I am particularly talking about asexual people who has 0 interest in relationship. I didn’t bring anyone to one basket . First post nunchi I am talking about asexual people and people who are not interested in having kids .  Every person don’t have to be a stereotype.  I end the conversation here . Take care ! 

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ma Intlo 3 generations back 2 generations back last generation kuda single men unnaru . Okkakkalu highly educated professors , IT professionals etc.  They are good looking handsome men . They have 0 interest in marriage . It runs in family ani relatives make fun . I knew as a kid may be because I saw in family that everyone doesn’t have same interest and it’s not mandatory to get married .Marriage is not a destination relationship andaru enjoy cheyaru. Everyone has their own priorities. Americans enta mandi single undaru ?  I know a lot of men and women who are single and don’t want to get married. 

Sare....ippudu emantaaav.....maga pillalu...pedda chaduvulu chadivithey...sannaasulu avuthaaru anthe kada......ok...understood...and will support ur decision......🤣

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You can have your opinion and it’s their life their wish . E world andaridi they don’t need to reach others expectations . Ishtam lekunda pillalni kani vallani prema lekunda penchadam kanna vaddu anukuntunanru and that’s awesome . They are responsible . Manchiga terchi didutunnaru mari Enta goppa ga no . E db ni oka 2 days observe chesi cheppandi malla ide mata. This is debatable topic . Lite . 

Responsibility ni escape avvadam responsibility antunnara ?

Human society ki social sense lo main thing kids ni kanadam and raise them as good kids.. most of the parents are trying to do that, even if they have twisted minds they are trying to raise children better, no matter what race they are.. look around you..

my opinion, my choice anukuni core values vadilesthe ippudu thelidu, down the lane after couple of generations there will be severe side-effects.. intha mathram daaniki society lo undi daani fruits enjoy cheyyadam deniki? forest lo undochu kada ?

1 minute ago, AndhraPickles said:

Sare....ippudu emantaaav.....maga pillalu...pedda chaduvulu chadivithey...sannaasulu avuthaaru anthe kada......ok...understood...and will support ur decision......🤣

Yeah ni lanti sannasulu who see a patient with kamam when they have rashes with vaccine . You got the point right . @3$%

Ma sannasulu single they are not dangerous than sannasi like you . 

Responsibility ni escape avvadam responsibility antunnara ?

Human society ki social sense lo main thing kids ni kanadam and raise them as good kids.. most of the parents are trying to do that, even if they have twisted minds they are trying to raise children better, no matter what race they are.. look around you..

my opinion, my choice anukuni core values vadilesthe ippudu thelidu, down the lane after couple of generations there will be severe side-effects.. intha mathram daaniki society lo undi daani fruits enjoy cheyyadam deniki? forest lo undochu kada ?

I am tired have your opinion . This seems so strange to you and you are putting them tags . That’s all I scan say . Do you even know what service they are doing to society ? Stereotyping ide who are you to say or ask where they should live ? They have better purpose in life that they think they have better things to do having taken human life . They have better purpose than being parents or having a relationship . Anyways you can judge with whatever opinion you have . 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I am particularly talking about asexual people who has 0 interest in relationship. I didn’t bring anyone to one basket . First post nunchi I am talking about asexual people and people who are not interested in having kids .  Every person don’t have to be a stereotype.  I end the conversation here . Take care ! 

don't put them is same basket.. though you are saying "and" you are putting them together..

Just now, Amrita said:

I am tired have your opinion . This seems so strange to you and you are putting them tags . That’s all I scan say . 

well, I know you got the point, you will realize one day. Have a good life.

well, I know you got the point, you will realize one day. Have a good life.

I don’t have to realize about others life . Who am I ? It’s their life and their choices . I don’t think about others too much . I mind my business . I didn’t get any point btw I think you are not ready to think out of box nor will understand as you think you are right. Opinions life styles differ ayite pakkodu wrong ani kadu . World is a shared place . We are no  one to tell who should live like how . 

I am tired have your opinion . This seems so strange to you and you are putting them tags . That’s all I scan say . Do you even know what service they are doing to society ? Stereotyping ide who are you to say or ask where they should live ? They have better purpose in life that they think they have better things to do having taken human life . Anyways you can judge with whatever opinion you have . 

oo hoo.. chill, I didn't ask anyone to live anywhere.. I am questioning, when you don't like the society and its core values, why do you want to live in it ?

Again, I am only talking about disgusting people who want to enjoy sex but dont want to have kids. Not asexuals..

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I don’t have to realize about others life . Who am I ? It’s their life and their choices . I don’t think about others too much . I mind my business . 

haha, so was it someone else typing the messages on your computer till now ?

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah ni lanti sannasulu who see a patient with kamam when they have rashes with vaccine . You got the point right . @3$%

Ma sannasulu single they are not dangerous than sannasi like you . 

Never like that....that day I don't know ur a "woman ID", so i bullied that way........nijam ga ala oka patient vasthe....mundu benadryl taaginchi....atarax 50 mg ichi treatment ichevadini....

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

haha, so was it someone else typing the messages on your computer till now ?

If your expected answer is yes and I have to mandatorily meet your expectations YES ! 

I don’t have to realize about others life . Who am I ? It’s their life and their choices . I don’t think about others too much . I mind my business . I didn’t get any point btw I think you are not ready to think out of box nor will understand as you think you are right. Opinions life styles differ ayite pakkodu wrong ani kadu . World is a shared place . We are no  one to tell who should live like how . 

I agree 100% 

But for somethings there are ethical rules, you cannot say I have a different opinion so I differ and still stay in the same group and enjoy fruits of it..