Bill gates and jef bezos... thinking

Bodi_lafangi

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

I agree 100% 

But for somethings there are ethical rules, you cannot say I have a different opinion so I differ and still stay in the same group and enjoy fruits of it..

You are talking about people whom you don’t know and judging. . @3$%

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

If your expected answer is yes and I have to mandatorily meet your expectations YES ! 

I wasn't even expecting an answer.. as anyone would know the pun behind it..

Just now, Amrita said:

You are talking about people whom you don’t know and judging. . @3$%

it's universal rule for all humans, I don't have to meet anyone and I don't have to judge..

people with same mindset walk naked on streets and say, my body my choice.. don't judge me.. I call them nuts.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

I wasn't even expecting an answer.. as anyone would know the pun behind it..

You judge what ever you want . World is a shared place . No one has right to tell others what they should do in their lives. Probably the people whom you think are enjoying fruits are contributing more to society . Abdul kalam ni tidite because he didn’t chose to marry Adi tittevadi foolishness . Period . 

it's universal rule for all humans, I don't have to meet anyone and I don't have to judge..

people with same mindset walk naked on streets and say, my body my choice.. don't judge me.. I call them nuts.

Call them your wish.  It doesn’t effect others . 

Just now, Amrita said:

You judge what every you want . World is a shared place . No one has right to tell others what they should do in their lives. Probably the people whom you think are enjoying fruits are contributing more to society . Abdul kalam ni tidite because he didn’t chose to marry Adi tittevadi foolishness . Period . 

so, to set the record straight are you talking for yourself or for others ?

7 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Never like that....that day I don't know ur a "woman ID", so i bullied that way........nijam ga ala oka patient vasthe....mundu benadryl taaginchi....atarax 50 mg ichi treatment ichevadini....

Men ayite bully cheyachu mata . Anyways you don’t have to explain . 

You judge what every you want . World is a shared place . No one has right to tell others what they should do in their lives. Probably the people whom you think are enjoying fruits are contributing more to society . Abdul kalam ni tidite because he didn’t chose to marry Adi tittevadi foolishness . Period . 

athi thelivi chupisthunnava ? didn't I make it clear already that I am not talking about asexual people ? or are you saying Abul kalam used to pay for sex ?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Call them your wish.  It doesn’t effect others . 

it definitely effects, see how much my comments affected you..

Just now, YeddiBK said:

so, to set the record straight are you talking for yourself or for others ?

I am telling my opinion . I am not Abdul  kalam here. Live and let live ani cheppa. 

3 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

athi thelivi chupisthunnava ? didn't I make it clear already that I am not talking about asexual people ? or are you saying Abul kalam used to pay for sex ?

I also told I talked about asexual people .  Btw asexual people in my perspective are just not who are included to have family relationship or sex.  People who have higher purpose too . 

it definitely effects, see how much my comments affected you..

Why would they affect me @3$%

Ok if that makes u happy they are affecting me .  Opinion ni accept cheyalekapovadam ento . Sare sir i wasted an hour in working hours . Opika kuda ledu to type .

Just now, Amrita said:

I am telling my opinion . I am not Abdul  kalam here. Live and let live ani cheppa. 

so, if you are in the group of people who enjoy sex and don't want to have kids, I don't want to talk to you anymore, I think my message is reached..

I also told I talked about asexual people . 

so you are not going to separate out people who enjoy sex but dont want to have kids ? is it convenient for you ?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Men ayite bully cheyachu mata . Anyways you don’t have to explain . 

Yes.....to make them psychologically strong...🤣

And can be treated with adrenaline...

• Confused 1