Bill gates and jef bezos... thinking

Bodi_lafangi

Just now, YeddiBK said:

so you are not going to separate out people who enjoy sex but dont want to have kids ? is it convenient for you ?

Live and let live . Valla ishtam valla life . Nenu penchi poshinachanu. They don’t want them it’s their wish . Simple . Preti okkadiki pillalni Kanu ani who are we to say ? I will not at least . I respect people choices . 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I also told I talked about asexual people .  Btw asexual people in my perspective are just not who are included to have family relationship or sex.  People who have higher purpose too . 

fine I am not even talking about them.. I am sticking to people who enjoy sex and don't want to have kids.. since beginning..

4 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

so, if you are in the group of people who enjoy sex and don't want to have kids, I don't want to talk to you anymore, I think my message is reached..

Em message undi mi opinions pakkavadi mida ruddadam tappa ? Don’t talk sir . We are strangers nothing to lose .  Btw I want 3 kids .  @3$%

1 minute ago, YeddiBK said:

fine I am not even talking about them.. I am sticking to people who enjoy sex and don't want to have kids.. since beginning..

I told clearly what I am talking about malla malla Adi tappa vere topic why you are talking I don’t understand . Not having kids is not a crime. Evadi ishtam valladi . Andaru mana expectations reach avvakkarle. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Live and let live . Valla ishtam valla life . Nenu penchi poshinachanu. They don’t want them it’s their wish . Simple . Preti okkadiki pillalni Kanu ani who are we to say ? I will not at least . I respect people choices . 

ok, meeru deeniki stick aithe, this is my say..

As a responsible member of society, you should have kids and nurture them to contribute to society in future.. if you don't have energy to do that or you think you don't have confidence to do that, thats fine don't have kids.. just dont be proud about it, you are not much worth in the society..

"you" ante mimmalni kaadu

• Upvote 1

ok, meeru deeniki stick aithe, this is my say..

As a responsible member of society, you should have kids and nurture them to contribute to society in future.. if you don't have energy to do that or you think you don't have confidence to do that, thats fine don't have kids.. just dont be proud about it, you are not much worth in the society..

"you" ante mimmalni kaadu

You can have your opinion . I respect it . But we can agree to disagree . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I told clearly what I am talking about malla malla Adi tappa vere topic why you are talking I don’t understand . Not having kids is not a crime. Evadi ishtam valladi . Andaru mana expectations reach avvakkarle. 

malla malla asexuals ni conversation lo mix cheyyadam deniki mari ?

Just now, YeddiBK said:

Asalu Nenu miru oka point mida ekkada mataldam sir Nenu Pelli relation ante miru pillalu antunaru . We aren’t on same page of discussion till my last post . Inka easy . 

Just now, Amrita said:

You can have your opinion . I respect it . But we can agree to disagree . 

fine.. for now.. I know a time will come when you will agree with me 100%.. that's my opinion

You asked me sir baboi about people who are sexual and don’t want kids Anduke na opinion cheppa . This isn’t my point of discussion at all .

5 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

fine.. for now.. I know a time will come when you will agree with me 100%.. that's my opinion

Sir I love kids I want to have 3 of them . Nenu engineering lone diapers change chesi twin boys ki Annam pettedanini ma mama pillalaki. I don’t know what is there to agree . Manato agree kani vallu kuda part of society they don’t need to be like us . If someone don’t want kids it’s ok I won’t judge them . Live and let live .  I have no problem with all people and their choices unless they are criminal activities or behavior which hurt others . Future lo agree avvadaniki ekkada em ledu . 

Just now, Amrita said:

Sir I love kids I want to have 3 of them . Nenu engineering lone diapers change chesi twin boys ki Annam pettedanini ma mama pillalaki. I don’t know what is there to agree . Manato agree kani vallu kuda part of society they don’t need to be like us . If someone don’t want kids it’s ok I won’t judge them . Live and let live . 

that's awsome

I don’t know what is there to agree - you will agree that a couple who are sexually active and don't have any compelling reasons should have kids and should nurture them responsibly or they are just disgusting..

you may either leave it to time and or force yourself to stick to your current opinion so that I will be proven wrong.. you will not do second thing because I think you are sensible.. this is just my opinion 🙂

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

that's awsome

I don’t know what is there to agree - you will agree that a couple who are sexually active and don't have any compelling reasons should have kids and should nurture them responsibly or they are just disgusting..

you may either leave it to time and or force yourself to stick to your current opinion so that I will be proven wrong.. you will not do second thing because I think you are sensible.. this is just my opinion 🙂

I won’t for sure . I totally respect people opinions . Ishtam lekunda kani penchi valla lives nasanam cheyadam kanna self aware undi if someone don’t have kids I respect . They might have come to that decision because they know they are not interested . World andaridi . Live and let live is my policy . I don’t think I would change that .

Ishtam ledu murro anevadiki chicken pettaru anukondi he will vomit. Ishtam ayina vadu chicken enjoy chestu tintadu.  First person preference veru doesnt mean he dont know how to enjoy food.