Bill gates and jef bezos... thinking

Bodi_lafangi

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Ledu his interest is else where so probably he didnt marry.  His priorities could be different. Ayina explanation ivvala valla life why they lead certain way?  Leda mi expectations meet kani vallu fruits enjoying in society and bewarse galla who has no right ? @3$%

are you judging him or did he say that anywhere ? if you judged him its very insulting.. he may be capable of handling a family and reaching heights.. most of highly successful people are married and with kids..

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

are you judging him or did he say that anywhere ? if you judged him its very insulting.. he may be capable of handling a family and reaching heights.. most of highly successful people are married and with kids..

I have nothing to judge him. He is smart and wise. His passion veru intlo pellam life nasanam cheyale time lenappudu akkarleni responsibility pick cheyale. He is super awesome that he had clarity in life. He didnt mess up with others life. People make decisions based on their priorites. Chatakaka pillalni kanakunda undaru andulo chatakavadaniki emundi?  They dont want kids for a reason. Miru judging btw i never judge anyone. Its their life who are we to tell them when we arent ready to help them in that responsibility.

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ledu his interest is else where so probably he didnt marry.  His priorities could be different. Ayina explanation ivvala valla life why they lead certain way?  Leda mi expectations meet kani vallu fruits enjoying in society and bewarse galla who has no right @3$%

Asalu em pride undo just having babies enni pages discussion ki. Populated country like India lo asalu pillalu vaddu anukunte they are doing good to society in a way. 

yeah bewarse galle.. anni sarrigga undi pillalni kani penche opika leni vallu

I have nothing to judge him. He is smart and wise. His passion veru intlo pellam life nasanam cheyale time lenappudu akkarleni responsibility pick cheyale. He is super awesome that he had clarity in life. He didnt mess up with others life.

oho.. ala ani cheppada meere assume chesukuntunnara ?

3 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

oho.. ala ani cheppada meere assume chesukuntunnara ?

Miku pelli kani vallu pilllani kanani vallu andaru cheppara vallu not contributing ani or miru assume chesukunnara if they did abdul kalam did tell me.  @3$%

Half day of work dobbindi naku. Miru elano understand chesukoru inka light. Its ok to live and let live. Jai Hind !

Just now, Amrita said:

Miku pelli kani vallu andaru cheppara vallu not contributing ani if they did abdul kalam did tell me.  @3$%

see twisting again..

pelli kaani vallu contribute cheyyaru ani annana? now I feel I am wasting my time..

btw, prathi daaniki laughing smiley enduku, pedda punch vesinnattu feeling aa ?

Just now, YeddiBK said:

see twisting again..

pelli kaani vallu contribute cheyyaru ani annana? now I feel I am wasting my time..

Sare mikosam mi expectations meet avvadam kosam inka smiley pettanu miku. I keep smiley in all threads all posts not just to you.  Ikkada kuda na post ki edo assume chesukoni hurt avutunanru. 

You did say they are in society and enjoying benefits without contributing. GO back and read your posts.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Half day of work dobbindi naku. Miru elano understand chesukoru inka light. Its ok to live and let live. Jai Hind !

3 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

see twisting again..

+_(

2 hours ago, YeddiBK said:

Human society ki social sense lo main thing kids ni kanadam and raise them as good kids.. most of the parents are trying to do that, even if they have twisted minds they are trying to raise children better, no matter what race they are.. look around you..

my opinion, my choice anukuni core values vadilesthe ippudu thelidu, down the lane after couple of generations there will be severe side-effects.. intha mathram daaniki society lo undi daani fruits enjoy cheyyadam deniki? forest lo undochu kada ?

Sare mikosam mi expectations meet avvadam kosam inka smiley pettanu miku. I keep smiley in all threads all posts not just to you.  Ikkada kuda na post ki edo assume chesukoni hurt avutunanru. 

You did say they are in society and enjoying benefits without contributing. GO back and read your posts.

hurt ayyentha serious ga nenu theesukonu, just asked why ani..

"They" ante single vallu kaadu.. ippatiki enni saarlu annano.. you go and check.. nenu clear ga ne unna

I am talking about lazy buggers who want to enjoy sex but cannot handle the pressure of raising kids.. either you are intentionally deviating from it every time or cannot understand..

Just now, YeddiBK said:

hurt ayyentha serious ga nenu theesukonu, just asked why ani..

"They" ante single vallu kaadu.. ippatiki enni saarlu annano.. you go and check.. nenu clear ga ne unna

I am talking about lazy buggers who want to enjoy sex but cannot handle the pressure of raising kids.. either you are intentionally deviating from it every time or cannot understand..

Its my way of posting. I do like putting smilies and gifs. 

If they are lazy they are better off not havign kids. Kannaka lazy unte valle criminals. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Its my way of posting. I do like putting smilies and gifs. 

If they are lazy they are better off not havign kids. Kannaka lazy unte valle criminals. 

ok, stick here till my words sink in..

what you said about consequence is correct, what I am saying is it is disgusting to be lazy/irresponsible in these things which were core values of human society since ages..

I also equally disgust the people who cannot nurture their kids in the right way because they are lazy

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Miku pelli kani vallu pilllani kanani vallu andaru cheppara vallu not contributing ani or miru assume chesukunnara if they did abdul kalam did tell me.  @3$%

Nenu edi update chesanu andi miru chaduvukoledemo. 

9 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

see twisting again..

AH update chudakunda u updated pelli kani vallu.  Daniki my reply was  above post. Pillalni kanani valla gurinchi ah previous post.