Should suicide be legalized?

zarathustra

3 kinds of people

1. Afraid of society(sucide)....low dopamine....low adrenaline

2. rebel against society( murdered)...high dopamine.....high adrenaline.

3. observe the society ( no problems for these)

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

all ok?

Yes but asking a question doesn't mean I am considering it. 

I find it quite inconsiderate of society to judge someone when we talk so much about individual "freedom"

24 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Suicide is not ultimate realization . Infact it’s a life wasted . Chachamu anukoni can help many with that life . Bye the way I would support suicide to be legalized . Not just by medical assistance but also by will . 

Life wasted anedi we are no one to judge, how is it that someone that did some monotonous 8-5 job and slaved away his whole life to contribute to an unfair system and died at the end from all that stress is considered "successful" and his life is "fulfilled"? 

Yes suicide should be legalized by will. 

6 minutes ago, RoadRomeo said:

3 kinds of people

1. Afraid of society(sucide)....low dopamine....low adrenaline

2. rebel against society( murdered)...high dopamine.....high adrenaline.

3. observe the society ( no problems for these)

Most people don't fall in any of the above categories. 

Most people that you say "observe the society" aren't so much observers but pedestrians who don't want to think about asking some unpleasant questions and thereby continue the charade

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

We all pretty much know that life is meaningless and largely pointless 

For some enlightened beings who come to this realization, the only way out is to rid themselves of continuing this charade. 

In that case, wouldn't suicide be the optimal solution. 

Is that the reason why all religions/govts/social institutions condemn suicide? 

Because maybe they know that once someone reaches the point of getting themselves out of this pointless existence, they aren't "useful" to the society anymore(won't pay taxes, won't contribute more future tax paying citizens etc). 

Is suicide the ultimate realization, the "enlightenment" that we all need? 

yes bro these useless depressed saale gallu untaru..em peekaleru but philosophy lu matram cheptaru...vallandaru pote dadiram potundi

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

We all pretty much know that life is meaningless and largely pointless 

For some enlightened beings who come to this realization, the only way out is to rid themselves of continuing this charade. 

In that case, wouldn't suicide be the optimal solution. 

Is that the reason why all religions/govts/social institutions condemn suicide? 

Because maybe they know that once someone reaches the point of getting themselves out of this pointless existence, they aren't "useful" to the society anymore(won't pay taxes, won't contribute more future tax paying citizens etc). 

Is suicide the ultimate realization, the "enlightenment" that we all need? 

https://file.scirp.org/pdf/OJPP_2013020717200178.pdf

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

yes bro these useless depressed saale gallu untaru..em peekaleru but philosophy lu matram cheptaru...vallandaru pote dadiram potundi

Not all depressed people will want to commit suicide bro...some of these depressed people try to harm others than ending their own life because they are tired of others than themselves...

for example, Uday Kiran and SSR...do you really think they have to commit suicide?? 

I do know a guy that I have been talking to lately was about commit suicide but fortunately his brother saved...this happened a few years ago..but now he is a different man and is helping people who are suffering inside themselves and not opening up...$s@d

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Not all depressed people will want to commit suicide bro...some of these depressed people try to harm others than ending their own life because they are tired of others than themselves...

for example, Uday Kiran and SSR...do you really think they have to commit suicide?? 

I do know a guy that I have been talking to lately was about commit suicide but fortunately his brother saved...this happened a few years ago..but now he is a different man and is helping people who are suffering inside themselves and not opening up...$s@d

I still dont understand why people go into depression etc..loveda emaite adi aitadi ani enduku undaro ippatiki teliyadu

1 minute ago, jambalhaatraja said:

I still dont understand why people go into depression etc..loveda emaite adi aitadi ani enduku undaro ippatiki teliyadu

There is something called codependency bro...I am learning about it now and I am also reading a book called "Codepdency no more"...it all depends on your upbringing bro...%$#$

NOOO

if it is legalized it encourages more people to commit suicide and die 

what is the point of birth? ☹️
max 70-80 years, a tarvatha majority people don’t live anyway.. unna time lo enjoy what earth has to offer and be happy and say good byee when ur bell rings.. why die by self ☹️☹️

14 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

NOOO

if it is legalized it encourages more people to commit suicide and die 

what is the point of birth? ☹️
max 70-80 years, a tarvatha majority people don’t live anyway.. unna time lo enjoy what earth has to offer and be happy and say good byee when ur bell rings.. why die by self ☹️☹️

Not everyone shares your concept of enjoyment, and for most people for the most part of their lives there's little to no enjoyment anyway. 

They live and continue existence due to responsibilities, sense of duty, dependency of family on them etc etc not so much because they enjoy doing a mundane 9-5 job to come home and watch Netflix and sleep.