What should be done to instill strong regional feeling in Andhra?

Raven_Rayes

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Did you really post a question or start accusing me suddenly of hate to madanpalle @Raven_Rayes manipulative bstrd. what started all this ? did you not start it first ? did you not follow again by accusing me of profiting on other suffering pre 2014 while knowing nothing about me.

Lying, manipulative hateful scum,.

It was just a question that only alluded to the silly tantrum you threw at me couple weeks back when I said that I love madanapalle. It was also a very relevant question to the topic. It was not an accusation.

saying that you probably profited from the 3-4% looters of TG is definitely a taunt. lol. It was one of my best. I'm actually proud of it.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. I want all power structures to be eliminated and replaced by free associations.

but I"m still working on incentive structures for such a system. 100s of ideas that fizzled out in testing in small groups.

when I say that I'm going to destroy something, doesn't mean I'm going to go with a gun and make everybody surrender.

instead its a slow ongoing process where one system replaces another because more people adopt to it.

I'm ambivalent towards nations, languages, cultures.

fair enough so you want TG also to be "slowly" destroyed.  I will remind this to you at every oppurtunity. So you cant play your cheap games of siding with langas whenver convenient and then talking like a patheeth that you are against all states when andhra or tn comes in to picture.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

fair enough so you want TG also to be "slowly" destroyed.  I will remind this to you at every oppurtunity. So you cant play your cheap games of siding with langas whenver convenient and then talking like a patheeth that you are against all states when andhra or tn comes in to picture.

sure. it makes no difference to me.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

It was just a question that only alluded to the silly tantrum you threw at me couple weeks back when I said that I love madanapalle. It was also a very relevant question to the topic. It was not an accusation.

saying that you probably profited from the 3-4% looters of TG is definitely a taunt. lol. It was one of my best. I'm actually proud of it.

wow - what a way to wriggle out of such shameful behaviour. you used very harsh words - its in somes page back there i dont have patience to go back - but you said i pretend to like telugu and hate madanapalle.

And after making me angry and outraged in all these pages you now say one is just a taunt and other is something related to something long back and not even an accusation.

And you seriously believe you are not manipulative ?

17 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Paapam vadhileyi aba , he is quite idealistic but lacks the knowledge on ground realities.

I also support  his telugu identity and unity but he doesn't recognise it has been hijacked by a group to achieve their nefarious designs.

I believe he definitely knows it. he's just playing along with them

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

wow - what a way to wriggle out of such shameful behaviour. you used very harsh words - its in somes page back there i dont have patience to go back - but you said i pretend to like telugu and hate madanapalle.

And after making me angry and outraged in all these pages you now say one is just a taunt and other is something related to something long back and not even an accusation.

And you seriously believe you are not manipulative ?

I don't know if I'm manipulative or not. my gf says I oscillate between between a sage and a drama queen.

I think you are a child. I asked that mandanapalle quechen with zero prejudice. That was my sage state.

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

He's aware of it. and doesnt want to be tainted by association, while speaking almost like they do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I dont do drama. thats your skill and you think everyone is like you.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

He's aware of it. and doesnt want to be tainted by association, while speaking almost like they do.

"they" - who is "they" ? you guys are sooo insecure and paranoid. damaged saruku anthe.

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

A lot of people refuse to come out of their bubbles and acknowledge reality . 

For example 90% of bhkats will not admit modi failed in handling covid crisis  , instead they will blame others or divert the topic.

If they are really patriotic about the nation they will question the government even if they still vote for bjp because they feel bjp is the better choice. 

Telugu language is atleast 1000 plus years. So many great people have been born in this land and died . it is extreme paronia think it is owned by one party formed 3 decades ago or only it can benefit.

its language of everyone of 9 crore people. All of them own it and Telugu owns all them to.

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

A lot of people refuse to come out of their bubbles and acknowledge reality . 

For example 90% of bhkats will not admit modi failed in handling covid crisis  , instead they will blame others or divert the topic.

If they are really patriotic about the nation they will question the government even if they still vote for bjp because they feel bjp is the better choice. 

whats your reality? telugu = tdp? thats you reality ? you are afraid to speak up for your own mother tongue spoken by your mother, father, grandfather because it will benefit tdp - really ? thats the reality you live in. I pity your reality.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont do drama. thats your skill and you think everyone is like you.

ok scamster, keep advocating about telugu and try to get any benefit out of it if possible. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"they" - who is "they" ? you guys are sooo insecure and paranoid. damaged saruku anthe.

nuv ankune valle 😂

• Haha 1