What should be done to instill strong regional feeling in Andhra?

Raven_Rayes

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

He called me as profiting on othjer people losses. he knows nothing about me other than a user id. what kind of a character will make that accusation. All he knows is i talk about telugu people having more control on their own destiny - thats my only political view point here. For that he accuses me of hate to madanapalle and profiting on other people losses.

You batch itself is one way . characterless crooks. on your own you have no dignity or moral but like vultures you will descend on anyone who talks about them just because of your pulka paronia.

oh, nice scamming narrative.. ok, what did you do for benefit of telugu people till now, other than accusing delhi.. your utopian krishna land which you are proud of, how much social justice is achieved there.. whats percentage of different communities live there, and how many are given political power.. why don't you start it with your home instead of calling everyone else as slaves.

• Haha 1

No you are manipulative disgusting twisted motherfker you gaslights people as profiteering from others miseries purely based on pulka hatred. thats all you are.

YOu will destrouy tamil state ? denguthaar akkada edhava maatal matladatha - you have no audience there so like a parasite you are here abusing people.

idhemanna telugu cinema naa.. thoda kotti cheppi cheyyataaniki? lol.

anarchist ideas are extremely popular in Tamil social circles. I can freely talk anti Tamil state with my Tamil friends.

If you had followed the recent elections, the conversations was just about modi/delhi, but also against Tamil nationalism. lol.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No you are manipulative disgusting twisted motherfker you gaslights people as profiteering from others miseries purely based on pulka hatred. thats all you are.

YOu will destrouy tamil state ? denguthaar akkada edhava maatal matladatha - you have no audience there so like a parasite you are here abusing people.

lol, if someone tries to corner with you sensible questions, you get into abusing them.. buffoon.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

oh, nice scamming narrative.. ok, what did you do for benefit of telugu people till now, other than accusing delhi.. your utopian krishna land which you are proud of, how much social justice is achieved there.. whats percentage of different communities live there, and how many are given political power.. why don't you start it with your home instead of calling everyone else as slaves.

what did i do endhi ? i am here protesting against all injustice. what did you do? This is a message board where we exchange messages and post opinions - did i ever post opionions enouraging caste system. 

What i do beyond this message board is none of your business - neithr i care what you do. But you want  me to hate based on some imaginations of what i do because you are fundamentally a hater,

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

lol, if someone tries to corner with you sensible questions, you get into abusing them.. buffoon.

pora - kula picchi manipulative guy. you know who you are in your heart.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

idhemanna telugu cinema naa.. thoda kotti cheppi cheyyataaniki? lol.

anarchist ideas are extremely popular in Tamil social circles. I can freely talk anti Tamil state with my Tamil friends.

If you had followed the recent elections, the conversations was just about modi/delhi, but also against Tamil nationalism. lol.

gaadidhi guddu le. Then talk about anarchism against telangana state then,. anarchy ledhu, gaadidhi guddu ledhu nee mohaniki. A cheap pulka hater thats all you are.

5 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Paapam vadhileyi aba , he is quite idealistic but lacks the knowledge on ground realities.

I also support  his telugu identity and unity but he doesn't recognise it has been hijacked by a group to achieve their nefarious designs.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

gaadidhi guddu le. Then talk about anarchism against telangana state then,. anarchy ledhu, gaadidhi guddu ledhu nee mohaniki. A cheap pulka hater thats all you are.

yawn.

I actually posted a thread about AP, and you get triggered here, and ask me to quechen TG. how dumb are you?

chill the fcuk down.

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Paapam vadhileyi aba , he is quite idealistic but lacks the knowledge on ground realities.

I also support  his telugu identity and unity but he doesn't recognise it has been hijacked by a group to achieve their nefarious designs.

ok

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

dude we are just posting and exchanging opinions. Hijacked by a group yendhi ? you guys have serious trust issues and are very very insecure that some big pulka guy is doing some tricks. There is nothing like that. Just engage me on what i say thats all. it is not hard bro.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yawn.

I actually posted a thread about AP, and you get triggered here, and ask me to quechen TG. how dumb are you?

chill the fcuk down.

No you are an anarchist right ? you want Ap to be destroyed and Tn to be destroyed then logically you want TG to be destryoed. Then say it- say it motherfker. Why gang up with TG fanatic chinnbasha on me ? cheap pyscho manipulative bstrd.

dude we are just posting and exchanging opinions. Hijacked by a group yendhi ? you guys have serious trust issues and are very very insecure that some big pulka guy is doing some tricks. There is nothing like that. Just engage me on what i say thats all. it is not hard bro.

thats the problem. you say a lot of sh1t. and get angry when pointed that its sh1t.

you want others to fight your battles. I think you don't understand how conversations work.

Did you really post a question or start accusing me suddenly of hate to madanpalle @Raven_Rayes manipulative bstrd. what started all this ? did you not start it first ? did you not follow again by accusing me of profiting on other suffering pre 2014 while knowing nothing about me.

Lying, manipulative hateful scum,.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

thats the problem. you say a lot of sh1t. and get angry when pointed that its sh1t.

you want others to fight your battles. I think you don't understand how conversations work.

I dont say . I treated you nice. you started with accusations of hate to madanpalle. No i understand conversations well thats why i never make such personal accusations like you profited on someone else or you randomly hate kakinada - it is you who is loose talking moron who seems to be taken by surprise when held to his words.

No you are an anarchist right ? you want Ap to be destroyed and Tn to be destroyed then logically you want TG to be destryoed. Then say it- say it motherfker. Why gang up with TG fanatic chinnbasha on me ? cheap pyscho manipulative bstrd.

lol. I want all power structures to be eliminated and replaced by free associations.

but I"m still working on incentive structures for such a system. 100s of ideas that fizzled out in testing in small groups.

when I say that I'm going to destroy something, doesn't mean I'm going to go with a gun and make everybody surrender.

instead its a slow ongoing process where one system replaces another because more people adopt to it.

I'm ambivalent towards nations, languages, cultures.