What should be done to instill strong regional feeling in Andhra?

Raven_Rayes

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you dont even want that. Just serve delhi and live second class lives.

atleast we are not squealing like you... abusing our fellow 'telugus' for nothing other than a silly harmless insinuation

so much for Telugu unity. Just say you want your Telangana friends to not hate you and let you brag about CBN

Its simple. Just stop talking about CBN, and they will probably be nice to you. lol.

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

yeah, at least we got rid of bullshit telugu narrative & exploitation in the name of it by kicking pulkas out of TG. 

you didnt kick pulkas out of TG. whom did you kick ? you split a state of 9 crore people in which pulkas are not even 3-4%. but obviously facts never belong to your brain.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

atleast we are not squealing like you... abusing our fellow 'telugus' for nothing other than a silly harmless insinuation

so much for Telugu unity. Just say you want your Telangana friends to not hate you and let you brag about CBN

Its simple. Just stop talking about CBN, and they will probably be nice to you. lol.

I am not abusing anyone because he is a telugu guy i am abusing you psycho manipulative guy because you attribute motives. telugu solidarity means i must praise manipulative witch like you?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

yea waste of time because you are fundamentally an insecure and indecent guy with some serious trust issues. Only a psycho will frame a question like "your hate for madanapalle".

Its like me all of a sudden asking you to clarify your hate for machilipatnam or kakinada.

Man you are weird AF.

How does it matter who I am or how I am?

Atleast I'm not stupid enough to push for Telugu sovereignty when it didn't work during united AP.

do you hate AP that much? really?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am not abusing anyone because he is a telugu guy i am abusing you psycho manipulative guy because you attribute motives. telugu solidarity means i must praise manipulative witch like you?

Telugu solidarity has come at a huge price to AP. Not to TG, idiot.

do you hate AP that much to push it even now?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

How does it matter who I am or how I am?

Atleast I'm not stupid enough to push for Telugu sovereignty when it didn't work during united AP.

do you hate AP that much? really?

"it didnt work" - what works in india you silly idiot. Are you claiming unlike me you have a workable plan that will immedetely materialize ? first have right aspirations you delusional confused and manipulative fool.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

To a simple minded fool like you, even the basic facts seem like manipulation.

the basic fact.. AP leaders dropped the ball in 2014, when they blindly kept asserting tht nothing will happen.

It is 2021, and you still want to go back to those days.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

"it didnt work" - what works in india you silly idiot. Are you claiming unlike me you have a workable plan that will immedetely materialize ? first have right aspirations you delusional confused and manipulative fool.

It doesn't have anything to do with India, duh!

TG wanted out. India didn't force TG out. how stupid are you?

Its pretty much confirmed that you hate AP. lite.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Telugu solidarity has come at a huge price to AP. Not to TG, idiot.

do you hate AP that much to push it even now?

Tg people are our brothers. Ap will always be open to them. No one will be forced but it is an aspiration and destiny for telugu people to live like a brothers.

Tg people are our brothers. Ap will always be open to them. No one will be forced but it is an aspiration and destiny for telugu people to live like a brothers.

So what's the point in saying that you are not enthusiastic about regionalism in AP? In what way does this regionalism hurt Telugu aspirations?

just say you don't wanna leave the comforts of Hyd. Its fine.

If AP is successful, people will flock to it from everywhere.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

So what's the point in saying that you are not enthusiastic about regionalism in AP? In what way does this regionalism hurt Telugu aspirations?

just say you don't wanna leave the comforts of Hyd. Its fine.

If AP is successful, people will flock to it from everywhere.

AP is already a state - inka regionalism endhi? regionalism is for areas which dont have a political identity. Ap already has a political identity in the form of states. what it needs is more powers which should be transferred from delhi that way Ap can control the destiny of her own peopel and not depend on Rogi or Modi.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you didnt kick pulkas out of TG. whom did you kick ? you split a state of 9 crore people in which pulkas are not even 3-4%. but obviously facts never belong to your brain.

yeah, we saw how 3-4% scammed hyderabad, and how the same 3-4% tried to pull off amaravati scam calling it development in the new state. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

yeah, we saw how 3-4% scammed hyderabad, and how the same 3-4% tried to pull off amaravati scam calling it development in the new state. 

Those 3-4% are still there in hyd. You couldnt punish those who scammed instead you punished the remaining 97% by splitting them. And you think thats a victory.

Those 3-4% are still there in hyd. You couldnt punish those who scammed instead you punished the remaining 97% by splitting them. And you think thats a victory.

at least scamsters are out of power, and they can't run their fake development narratives now. we don't have any problem beyond that. either with 3-4 % or remaining 97%.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

AP is already a state - inka regionalism endhi? regionalism is for areas which dont have a political identity. Ap already has a political identity in the form of states. what it needs is more powers which should be transferred from delhi that way Ap can control the destiny of her own peopel and not depend on Rogi or Modi.

.okay, keep on aspiring.