What should be done to instill strong regional feeling in Andhra?

Raven_Rayes

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He loves Hyd man. Its absolutely clear.

I just hope AP people don't get taken in by guys like him who are selling dreams that flopped in 2014.

typical pulka narrative adi.. even if you meet someone outside, vallu ade narrative lo jeevistaru.. i dont understand if they are brainwashed that way, or deliberately act that way.. asal porapatuna kuda nijam oppukoru..

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

He is just shameless in accepting it.

Its called being pragmatic.

Even someone like Karunanidhi who raised a stink from 1969, mellowed in 2006 to become Sonia's puppy and got called 'enemy number 1' of tamils.

just because you shout online, doesn't make you a bigger pudingi than karunanidhi, who actually fought for autonomy, beyond that platitudes on language.

when the time is right, people will fight. nuvvu duppati kappukoni Hyd lo paduko. Don't sell fake dreams to AP, along with that idiot futurofandhra. logicless crybaby vaaadu.

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

typical pulka narrative adi.. even if you meet someone outside, vallu ade narrative lo jeevistaru.. i dont understand if they are brainwashed that way, or deliberately act that way.. asal porapatuna kuda nijam oppukoru..

I actually thought he was talking for AP. lol.

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

baanchan ga brathakadaaniki prepare aina vaadiki problems emi vuntayi. continue. 

you too seems to prepared to be spit upon by pulkas in the fake narrative of development, with additional blood and breed narrative kada.. keep licking their .... and enjoy their propaganda.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. you are protesting what?

what makes you presume that he should protest the same things that you would?

LIke I asked earlier, did you protest the 3-4% looters in your own way before the TG movement or not? He cares about protesting them more than protesting India.

who are you to say that your protest is of a higher moral imperative than his? how deluded are you about your own privilege pre 2014? are you using Telugu to hide that privilege?

I am protesting india. is that not clear enough after reading thousands of my posts - you fking retard.

Look its fking tiring to talk to you . what is my privelge ? what do you know about me you gaslighting motherfker,.

Look you and chinnabasha and halwa have nothing beyond anti-pulka. No other thoughts really - no emotions beyond that. Atleast @ChinnaBhasha frankly admits he is happy pulkas are gone and he has nothing more. whatever india will ask him to do he will do - he really has no more thoughts for justice or governance or anything.

You are exactly the same - you pretend like a bitch you dont take yourself seriously or you have some other ideas etc but you do take seriouly - only the pulka hatred. And you keep suspecting me of some "pulka privelege"

In other words you are a gaslighting crook with just one issue. now fk off.

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

you too seems to prepared to be spit upon by pulkas in the fake narrative of development, with additional blood and breed narrative kada.. keep licking their .... and enjoy their propaganda.

Adhe - read my previous posts. Atleast you are honest in admitting beyond pulka paronia you dont have anything else.

17 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

logic lekunda sollu chepthu undu.

if he's banchaan, then you are banchaan too. what movements did you participate in against the 3-4% of looters before the TG movement? hmmm??

were you profiting from their loot with high economic and social standing?

did it decrease just a tiny teeny bit after 2014? lol.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

again you start disgusting accusation of profiting with loot. How can you make such accusation of someone you barely know on internet. you carry so much hate in your heart. pathetic scumbag fker. rot in hell.

aipoindi, cover drive vesindu :giggle: CITI_c$y

@jawaani_jaaneman @Hydrockers @kidney check this

7 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

He's just like futureofandhra.. but he doesn't know how to hide his rage.

inka veeditho matladatam total waste.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Adhe - read my previous posts. Atleast you are honest in admitting beyond pulka paronia you dont have anything else.

the way you have delhi and dora parania.. atleast iam calling a cheat a cheat.. you are trying to scam people showing someone as evil and trying to benefit from that hatred.. perfect scamster narrative

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

aipoindi, cover drive vesindu :giggle: CITI_c$y

@jawaani_jaaneman @Hydrockers @kidney check this

He called me as profiting on othjer people losses. he knows nothing about me other than a user id. what kind of a character will make that accusation. All he knows is i talk about telugu people having more control on their own destiny - thats my only political view point here. For that he accuses me of hate to madanapalle and profiting on other people losses.

You batch itself is one way . characterless crooks. on your own you have no dignity or moral but like vultures you will descend on anyone who talks about them just because of your pulka paronia.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He's just like futureofandhra.. but he doesn't know how to hide his rage.

inka veeditho matladatam total waste.

furuteofandhra is not even pulka, mana paidi bro aa veshamlo tiruguntuntadani naa doubt. :D 

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I am protesting india. is that not clear enough after reading thousands of my posts - you fking retard.

Look its fking tiring to talk to you . what is my privelge ? what do you know about me you gaslighting motherfker,.

Look you and chinnabasha and halwa have nothing beyond anti-pulka. No other thoughts really - no emotions beyond that. Atleast @ChinnaBhasha frankly admits he is happy pulkas are gone and he has nothing more. whatever india will ask him to do he will do - he really has no more thoughts for justice or governance or anything.

You are exactly the same - you pretend like a bitch you dont take yourself seriously or you have some other ideas etc but you do take seriouly - only the pulka hatred. And you keep suspecting me of some "pulka privelege"

In other words you are a gaslighting crook with just one issue. now fk off.

I'm anarchist. duh! I'm not confused in the least. I just don't post from anarchist perspective here, and try to understand other's perspective, because middle class Indians are afraid of anti state ideas.

If you form a Telugu state, I will work towards destroying that. ditto for Tamil state too. needless to say Indian state too.

the entire world is mine. I will poke arrogant dipshits from every culture. I have no respect for any culture...

anyway futureofandhra is the perfect guy for you. goodbye.

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

the way you have delhi and dora parania.. atleast iam calling a cheat a cheat.. you are trying to scam people showing someone as evil and trying to benefit from that hatred.. perfect scamster narrative

Delhi is not a paronia. it is there in taxes and its language policy. As i said you dont have a brain beyond pulka hatred. what am i scamming ? am i running for some position here ?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm anarchist. duh! I'm not confused in the least. I just don't post from anarchist perspective here, and try to understand other's perspective, because middle class Indians are afraid of anti state ideas.

If you form a Telugu state, I will work towards destroying that. ditto for Tamil state too. needless to say Indian state too.

the entire world is mine. I will poke arrogant dipshits from every culture. I have no respect for any culture...

anyway futureofandhra is the perfect guy for you. goodbye.

No you are manipulative disgusting twisted motherfker you gaslights people as profiteering from others miseries purely based on pulka hatred. thats all you are.

YOu will destrouy tamil state ? denguthaar akkada edhava maatal matladatha - you have no audience there so like a parasite you are here abusing people.