What should be done to instill strong regional feeling in Andhra?

Raven_Rayes

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey badacow - out of blue why did you say "3. would it allow people like you to hate madanapalle and still pretend like you love Telugu?"

because that will be the result of this mindless 'language soverignty'. Because you didn't explain why you are not enthusiastic about 'regionalism'.

I suspect you hate not just rayalaseema, but you hate kostha too. lol. you just want your high social status in TG back, may be? is that the deal?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

because that will be the result of this mindless 'language soverignty'. Because you didn't explain why you are not enthusiastic about 'regionalism'.

I suspect you hate not just rayalaseema, but you hate kostha too. lol. you just want your high social status in TG back, may be? is that the deal?

I hate this i hate that - what kind of nonsense writing is this ? do you even realize how indecent and rotten you are. Even halwa is better - he disagrees with me , he never called me a liar.

You creep the fk out of me. Talk to me normally for few posts and then suddenly accuse me of hating this and hating that - hating madanapalle - where did that even come from ?

Everytime i try to forgive and start a normal conversation then suddenly again the same fuckery. sheesh man,

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I hate this i hate that - what kind of nonsense writing is this ? do you even realize how indecent and rotten you are. Even halwa is better - he disagrees with me , he never called me a liar.

You creep the fk out of me. Talk to me normally for few posts and then suddenly accuse me of hating this and hating that - hating madanapalle - where did that even come from ?

Everytime i try to forgive and start a normal conversation then suddenly again the same fuckery. sheesh man,

so you don't have anything to say beyond Telugu needs its own nation. and ramble on and on about how north India is taking your cake.

is that it?

you don't want to move away from your safe space in Hyd, is it? lol.

I'm trying to fish out more details from you, but all you have is rage. Rage for India or for me. lol.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so you don't have anything to say beyond Telugu needs its own nation. and ramble on and on about how north India is taking your cake.

is that it?

I'm trying to fish out more details from you, but all you have is rage. Rage for India or for me. lol.

he won't go beyond that, occasionally says BCs SCs should be the ruling class. I don't know why he doesn't think second thing can be achievable without getting his telugu country as well. 

seems like he want his telugu country first and than he starts working on fixing second problem. 😀

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

he won't go beyond that, occasionally says BCs SCs should be the ruling class. I don't know why he doesn't think second thing can be achievable without getting his telugu country as well. 

seems like he want his telugu country first and than he starts working on fixing second problem. 😀

He has no idea what he's saying.

he cannot have a conversation, since his entire premise can be taken apart by even a kid. So he just shouts like someone is after him. silly idiot.

I'm assuming that he just wants TG back to form a superstate for Telugus. 

but he goes about this, exactly in the way India goes about keeping its territories together. Without offering any incentive for people to make that move. Apparently people should just move back togethre because 'Telugu'. Even my 10yr old nephew can argue better than this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

you dont even want that. Just serve delhi and live second class lives.

32 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

is that it?

say what - i should i say i dont hate madanpalle?, i dont hate tirupati?i dont hate kurnool?. do you want me to say that. fk off you disgusting creep..

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He has no idea what he's saying.

he cannot have a conversation, since his entire premise can be taken apart by even a kid. So he just shouts like someone is after him. silly idiot.

I'm assuming that he just wants TG back to form a superstate for Telugus. 

but he goes about this, exactly in the way India goes about keeping its territories together. Without offering any incentive for people to make that move. Apparently people should just move back togethre because 'Telugu'. Even my 10yr old nephew can argue better than this.

dengera lamdike.. You start disgusting $hitty motive attributing like " you hate madanapalle" then what i am supposed to go round and round clariyfing i dont? you and you $hitty psychologically manipulating games. Go try it with your victims. You are obvviously a psycho mental guy.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

say what - i should i say i dont hate madanpalle?, i dont hate tirupati?i dont hate kurnool?. do you want me to say that. fk off you disgusting creep..

Its immaterial to the discussion. Tell why regionalism is not a better and more practical need for AP, than this 'pie in the sky' idea of Telugu sovereignty, when it requires that you need to convince an entire region that is totally happy with their separate state, to join back.

you talk sh1t, and then you have the nerve to go off on people. lol.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

dengera lamdike.. You start disgusting $hitty motive attributing like " you hate madanapalle" then what i am supposed to go round and round clariyfing i dont? you and you $hitty psychologically manipulating games. Go try it with your victims. You are obvviously a psycho mental guy.

I was wrong. You don't just hate madanapalle, you hate vijayawada, visakhapatnam, tirpuati everything.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Its basically a waste of time to talk to idiots who are obsessed with not respecting TG people's wishes.

AP leaders m gudipaaru state ni 2014 lo, by insisting that division won't take place. Inka nee laanti vaallani lite teeskunte better. AP baagundaali antey, people like you should stay in Hyd and blabber whatever you want there.

may be someone will punch you in the face, and make you stop.. lol.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you dont even want that. Just serve delhi and live second class lives.

yeah, at least we got rid of bullshit telugu narrative & exploitation in the name of it by kicking pulkas out of TG. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its basically a waste of time to talk to idiots who are obsessed with not respecting TG people's wishes.

AP leaders m gudipaaru state ni 2014 lo, by insisting that division won't take place. Inka nee laanti vaallani lite teeskunte better. AP baagundaali antey, people like you should stay in Hyd and blabber whatever you want there.

may be someone will punch you in the face, and make you stop.. lol.

yea waste of time because you are fundamentally an insecure and indecent guy with some serious trust issues. Only a psycho will frame a question like "your hate for madanapalle".

Its like me all of a sudden asking you to clarify your hate for machilipatnam or kakinada.

Man you are weird AF.