Telangana uncles living in usa

DesiPokiri

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

No - you stupid. It is agasint the TG dora arrogance of "thannam" - we will rule our TG peasants treating them like baanchans while strengthening indian oppression in kashmir etc. 

I am not even asking for united AP - but a separate telugu country or alteast a very huge federalized india. Despite your paronia there is no way any single caste can dominate in such a set up. It is india which encourages these kind of things. you are delusional af if you think pulkas/jaffas/doras exist without tacit support from delhi.

okay. what about your arrogance? saying banchan everytime you refer to TG even without any provocation.

is this the respect you show for the region you were born into? you were raised in with friends and stuff.

atleast the TS seems to have been born outside of Hyd (I'm assuming).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - you stupid. It is agasint the TG dora arrogance of "thannam" - we will rule our TG peasants treating them like baanchans while strengthening indian oppression in kashmir etc. 

I am not even asking for united AP - but a separate telugu country or alteast a very huge federalized india. Despite your paronia there is no way any single caste can dominate in such a set up. It is india which encourages these kind of things. you are delusional af if you think pulkas/jaffas/doras exist without tacit support from delhi.

ok, if you want a telugu country for peasants and under privileged, set your home first... work on giving political power to backward sections in your land.. than start preaching and I will support you.. as simple as that. 

• Upvote 1

Nobody talks more straightforward than me. You dont have a response to it and it also exposes how wrong you have been. Instead of dealing with your discomfort in a proper way by changing yourself you just choose to lash out against me and keep hiding.

Is your id not anonymous? the kind of hypocritical allegations you make shows who is real devious.

but you are wrong with most of your assertions.

you want 'federalised' India, but don't want TG self rule. wtf is that logic?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

okay. what about your arrogance? saying banchan everytime you refer to TG even without any provocation.

is this the respect you show for the region you were born into? you were raised in with friends and stuff.

atleast the TS seems to have been born outside of Hyd (I'm assuming).

You dont know how to read and you suffer from a massive complex against me. I am not arrogant but i get irritated by dumb brick like you who projects his past battles with pulkas on me.  I never reffered to TG as baanchan - WTF is wrong with you ? i refer to the practise their which shaped the mentality of those who enjoy saying "thannam" "thannam" etc

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nobody talks more straightforward than me. You dont have a response to it and it also exposes how wrong you have been. Instead of dealing with your discomfort in a proper way by changing yourself you just choose to lash out against me and keep hiding.

Is your id not anonymous? the kind of hypocritical allegations you make shows who is real devious.

nuv aapura babu.. same crap and same nonsense... sadavadaniki kuda chiraku undi. 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, if you want a telugu country for peasants and under privileged, set your home first... work on giving political power to backward sections in your land.. than start preaching and I will support you.. as simple as that. 

He doesn't even want to leave Hyd and come to build Andhra.

I just don't understand him.

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

you keep fantazising thannam thannam first go thannu someone and then start writing here and i will support you..as simple as that.

Dude this is a message board - we are here to discuss ideas - no need to get in to "but what do you do in real life". Learn to respect boundaries.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

He doesn't even want to leave Hyd and come to build Andhra.

I just don't understand him.

Nee anarchy elagundhira - did you start burning anything. Dumbfuck

You dont know how to read and you suffer from a massive complex against me. I am not arrogant but i get irritated by dumb brick like you who projects his past battles with pulkas on me.  I never reffered to TG as baanchan - WTF is wrong with you ? i refer to the practise their which shaped the mentality of those who enjoy saying "thannam" "thannam" etc

why would I suffer a complex against you? anyway.

what is your central piont here?

mine is that TG self rule is their choice. your constant whining about their self rule just shows how much of an entitled prick you are.

When I can live so happily in Chennai, feeling bad and challenging namecalling like Golit when I was a kid (which no one uses now), how can you pour scorn on a city that you were raised in just because your folks don't control them.

Its a clear us vs them with you. If you think TG people are yours too, join them in the fight against dora. or just mind your business like an alien in your own city.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nee anarchy elagundhira - did you start burning anything. Dumbfuck

I'm not 19, asshole.

I did burn stuff when I was 19.  I also wantedly failed in my engineering degree.. got a big zero in couple of papers in the final sem.. I didn't graduate. muah... how is that for anarchy?? haha..

I tried to do it in high school too.. struck everything I wrote, but some stupid fcuk gave me grace pass marks. lol.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you keep fantazising thannam thannam first go thannu someone and then start writing here and i will support you..as simple as that.

Dude this is a message board - we are here to discuss ideas - no need to get in to "but what do you do in real life". Learn to respect boundaries.

folks like you should be shouted down. nothing you say makes sense.

other than that delhi shouldn't corner all the power. that one thing you got right. congrats.

• Upvote 1

There's another big asshole in this db, JambhalHeart who used to say the same sh1t you do, while still living in Hyd.

you guys should get a room, and make a baby.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm not 19, asshole.

I did burn stuff when I was 19.  I also wantedly failed in my engineering degree.. got a big zero in couple of papers in the final sem.. I didn't graduate. muah... how is that for anarchy?? haha..

I tried to do it in high school too.. struck everything I wrote, but some stupid fcuk gave me grace pass marks. lol.

Anarchism ended at 19 then? i dont give af you are 19 or 190. This is a message board - lets just engage thoughts ideas - not "where does he live what does he do" sort of creepiness that you embody.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Anarchism ended at 19 then? i dont give af you are 19 or 190. This is a message board - lets just engage thoughts ideas - not "where does he live what does he do" sort of creepiness that you embody.

asshole. you asked me that question, fcukface.

next time ask better questions.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why would I suffer a complex against you? anyway.

what is your central piont here?

mine is that TG self rule is their choice. your constant whining about their self rule just shows how much of an entitled prick you are.

When I can live so happily in Chennai, feeling bad and challenging namecalling like Golit when I was a kid (which no one uses now), how can you pour scorn on a city that you were raised in just because your folks don't control them.

Its a clear us vs them with you. If you think TG people are yours too, join them in the fight against dora. or just mind your business like an alien in your own city.

TG dont have any self rule. If it was a seperate country yes then it is self rule. Other than CM position to KCR nothing changed. 

My comments are not against TG state per se but the langas and their hate campaign against andhras while full support to opression in kashmir and india in general.