Telangana uncles living in usa

DesiPokiri

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

who supported it ra, do you see any post from me supporting it.? atleast caste system? 

why you trying to paint me that picture...just because I tried to expose your devious dramas? 

Well dont you alway paint me like that. You never take me on my word rather some painting of myself. why do you think you will be exempt ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

i say the samethings i say here at home, in mu family whatsapp groups and everywhere.

manchidi, goppa pani chesnav.. anduke anna kada.. set your home first. nuv from krishna kada.. bother about it.. 

don't try to comment disgraceful comments on TG. 

Well dont you alway paint me like that. You never take me on my word rather some painting of myself. why do you think you will be exempt ?

because you so casually call TG people as banchans. have some shame ra.

I didn't try to paint you.. I simply said, work at your home first. than I will support you. 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

I didn't try to paint you.. I simply said, work at your home first. than I will support you. 

lol. you are too nice to him.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Stupid fcuk. I plainly stated the truth that you are not interested in strengthening regional pride for Andhra, and instead prefer a united Telugu identity.

what does that mean? To me, it means that you don't give a fcuk about Andhra, and just want to use Andhra to flex your  identitarian muscles in TG and get your arse kicked over and over.

if there's any better interpretation than this, pls let me know.

If Andhra does not pull its weight together and relies on double tongued assholes like you, Andhra is going to be in huge trouble ra. and you don't even care, beyond the tired 'Telugu' identity bs.

what ? evadra nuvvu. what is the need of strenghtening regional "pride" in andhra - it already has a state. what will pride do? you want andhra people to thump their chests ?

i dont like any pride - regional or language or caste. Thats for you and @ChinnaBhasha .

I do give a fck about TG and andhra - thats why i want them to be governed by people who speak their language and who will invest their taxes back in themselves.

How can any decent guy rage against this - i dont know.

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Not true. you act and actually seem to really believe that i am some pro_xy for pulkas and tdp and get super defensive about me.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

what ? evadra nuvvu. what is the need of strenghtening regional "pride" in andhra - it already has a state. what will pride do? you want andhra people to thump their chests ?

i dont like any pride - regional or language or caste. Thats for you and @ChinnaBhasha .

I do give a fck about TG and andhra - thats why i want them to be governed by people who speak their language and who will invest their taxes back in themselves.

How can any decent guy rage against this - i dont know.

To present a united challenge to Delhi, duh!!!

okay whats your alternative?  Andhra has to wait until the Telugu country forms is it? lol.

Not true. you act and actually seem to really believe that i am some pro_xy for pulkas and tdp and get super defensive about me.

seem to really believe lanti cover drives oddu kani... nuv achamina pulka gadive.. 

chikaku 10giyyaku iga

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

For someone who whines about people getting personal in db, without sticking to the point, you get a lot personal. way way personal. every single time.

come on, get to the point.

BTW i really like TG self rule - if TG really has any self rule. They dont. IF they indeed had self rule then it would have automatically come to andhra, tamilnadu, kerala, bengal, maha, punjab,k ashmir etc.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

TG and AP are already doing it.

a 'federalized' India doesn't rest on these two states again uniting. lol.

your main point itself is full thussssss...

12 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

He fought for united andhra uncle, you fought for jobs and power uncle 

nuvve kada bro aa renditiki link pettindi, read your post once.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

For someone who whines about people getting personal in db, without sticking to the point, you get a lot personal. way way personal. every single time.

come on, get to the point.

I dont get personal - yes i got personal one time in this thread with @ChinnaBhasha but thats just to illustrate what he is doing with me.  I use strong language  (again not due to hate but due to irritation)- there is a difference between strong language and  getting personal.