Entra idi, bengal police selection

ChinnaBhasha

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, makes sense then. 

Social media lo posts namme mundhu , just take a look at the profile of the person sharing the post . 

Most of them are paid workers whose livelihood depends on how well their party is doing . 

For example 

Modi , yogi photo+  proud nationlist , proud hinsu antey BJP IT cell batch defaming others 

YSR , Jagan photo untey ycp Paytm batch 

NTR , Balakrishna , sendral, jai amaravathi ani untey TDP Paytm batch 

You can safely ignore anything these people post unless they are linking to a reputable news outlet or official govt source. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Obc a motham turkas unnaru, both AB and UB lists... asal vallakosame pettinattundi aa category

yes. Bengal lo obc peddaga leru. veelley obc category lo max.

1 hour ago, dewarist said:

eedu oka galeez gajji kukka

Sigguleni brathuku.

velli hungama chesadu last ki vadi mla ne book ayyadu.

Inka LinkedIn lo bhakt galla oa vaddule. Last ki konderri fooks ayyaru.

2 minutes ago, 8pm said:

Sigguleni brathuku.

velli hungama chesadu last ki vadi mla ne book ayyadu.

Inka LinkedIn lo bhakt galla oa vaddule. Last ki konderri fooks ayyaru.

He is the next Karnataka cm in waiting but the only thing that's stopping it is lingayat group doesn't want anyone except yedurappa. 

Without lingayats bjp will be too weak 

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

He is the next Karnataka cm in waiting but the only thing that's stopping it is lingayat group doesn't want anyone except yedurappa. 

Without lingayats bjp will be too weak 

Bokka avutadu 

4 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

49/56 communities in OBC A and  50/121 communities in OBC B are Muslims in Bengal.

well it's not 35% as claimed

11 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

The burden of proof is on you lot , don't fall for snippets of a large list . 

I am pretty sure the account of the poster belongs to a BJP IT cell employee 

nope the burden of proof is on you when you say  this is only "snippet" which has names of 1 religion only

how do u know?? have you seen the remaining list?

4 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Social media lo posts namme mundhu , just take a look at the profile of the person sharing the post . 

Most of them are paid workers whose livelihood depends on how well their party is doing . 

For example 

Modi , yogi photo+  proud nationlist , proud hinsu antey BJP IT cell batch defaming others 

YSR , Jagan photo untey ycp Paytm batch 

NTR , Balakrishna , sendral, jai amaravathi ani untey TDP Paytm batch 

You can safely ignore anything these people post unless they are linking to a reputable news outlet or official govt source. 

you missed one more.....manchi posh villa or empty land background lo unte they are KTR/KCR batch 

5 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

49/56 communities in OBC A and  50/121 communities in OBC B are Muslims in Bengal.

but castes/castism/caste discrimination only in hindus kada?? 

how strange this also makes sense to @ChinnaBhasha

ok, was going through this from Wikipedia

According to the (2021) estimation, the West Bengal state has over 31,144,763 Muslims, who form 30% of the state's population.[1][3][2][4][6] The Muslim population in West Bengal as per as latest past Indian census of (2011) was around 24,654,825 forming 27% of the state population

3% demographic change in 10 years is too quick.. 

not as casual as people here brushing it aside.. 

I do feel there's some problem.. At least I can't convince myself that there's not some truth in what pro hindu people say

@Raven_Rayes @Ryzen_renoir

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, was going through this from Wikipedia

According to the (2021) estimation, the West Bengal state has over 31,144,763 Muslims, who form 30% of the state's population.[1][3][2][4][6] The Muslim population in West Bengal as per as latest past Indian census of (2011) was around 24,654,825 forming 27% of the state population

3% demographic change in 10 years is too quick.. 

not as casual as people here brushing it aside.. 

I do feel there's some problem.. At least I can't convince myself that there's not some truth in what pro hindu people say

@Raven_Rayes @Ryzen_renoir

what do you think the problem may be?

see, west bengal has very low fertility rate, even lower than Andhra Pradesh. So this rise in muslim population didn't come from new births, most likely.

It probably came from migration from Assam, Bihar etc since Bengali muslims are one of the most persecuted groups in India.

I'm saying this off the top of my head, and would need to go into detail to learn what explains this rise of muslim population. I'm 100% certain, there's nothing sinister behind it.

muslims in Bengal are the poorest group. Poorer than even sc/st. And everywhere in India, if you are bengali speaking and muslim, you are automatically labeled a bangladeshi. In fact, in Assam anyone on the street can label you bangladeshi and take you to the police stsation and ask you to prove your citizenship.

Also, this population growth is just an estimate based on survey. Lets wait for the actual census.