Entra idi, bengal police selection

ChinnaBhasha

4 minutes ago, rightwar said:

conversion evagelist mafia claim that discrimination exists only in Hinduism and thats why convert to our religion to escape. so after converting and thus supposedly no longer facing discrimination then why should they still be categorized under BC? this is irony at its worst and dont know why ppl normalize it 

lol. keep replying to arguments that no one is making.

why is it irony, if discrimination among muslims is addressed and they are provided reservation? what a moron.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Try to be better annayya. Or if its hard, give up social media and focus on your family.

don't get carried away by hate filled bs. What affects muslims today in India will affect you too tomorrow.

Arei mental naayaala, neeku Brahmins ante G lo manta, neeku Yeddi and Commode KulaGajji okay kaani yeppudo 1947 ki mundhu dominate cheesina Baapans meedha ippudu padi yeedusthaavu. I think you are either SC or ST and be proud of it. I have full sympathies on you being a SC or ST because earlier days Baapans used to torture them and Commodes continued that after 1983. Christian Jaggad is better because he is bringing the SC Christian's social status to that of Yeddies and encouraging inter-caste marriages starting with her sister Sharmi.

Just to fulfil your hatred on Brahmins, you seem to start encouraging Muslims against Baapans & Hinduism. This is called bankruptcy of thoughts.

To answer your questionL: What affects muslims today in India will affect you too tomorrow.

UK and Europe gave First Class Citizen status to Islamic Scum of Pakistan and B'desh. What did they get in return? Rotherham $ex scandal, Derby, Birmingham, Oxford and dozen others where thousands of Mohammads raped and did $ex trade on English girls aged 10-15. This is what will they give in exchange for love, compassion and state benefits offered to them. even the most moderate Muslim is a tickling time bomb with dozen children in a household.

There is no hatred in my posts against Muslims, I am telling what the media in UK and Europe is saying. The Islamic scum is multiplying by 2 or 3 every decade. 90% of them live on state benefits and do not pay any taxes. Just keep on banging wives and breed like pigs.

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its all bs. Bangladesh has way more jobs today than India does.

most migration into West Bengal happened in the 70s, and for a brief period in the 90s.

India actually encourages bangladeshis, pakistanis etc to settle down in India in its constitution. Rajiv Gandhi changed it in 1990. So to call bengalis as bangladeshis is just bullshit.

50% of the country lives under the fly overs. And at least 25% of them are beggars. Visit once Dhaka and let me know.

1 minute ago, ysshakeela said:

The Islamic scum is multiplying by 2 or 3 every decade. 90% of them live on state benefits and do not pay any taxes. Just keep on banging wives and breed like pigs.

Boss most Muslims in India work in hard labour jobs , olden days laga large number of kids by only uneducated Muslims . 

Best solution is to get the kids educated and out of poverty

10 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what do you think the problem may be?

see, west bengal has very low fertility rate, even lower than Andhra Pradesh. So this rise in muslim population didn't come from new births, most likely.

It probably came from migration from Assam, Bihar etc since Bengali muslims are one of the most persecuted groups in India.

I'm saying this off the top of my head, and would need to go into detail to learn what explains this rise of muslim population. I'm 100% certain, there's nothing sinister behind it.

muslims in Bengal are the poorest group. Poorer than even sc/st. And everywhere in India, if you are bengali speaking and muslim, you are automatically labeled a bangladeshi. In fact, in Assam anyone on the street can label you bangladeshi and take you to the police stsation and ask you to prove your citizenship.

Also, this population growth is just an estimate based on survey. Lets wait for the actual census.

Then who did those persecutions? The Islamic Army of Pakistan raped every Bengali woman in 1971, from March to December. But still you do not want to blame Pakistani Army because they are muslims.

3 Million Bengalis were killed, mostly Hindus, by Islamic Army of Pakistan and you want to blame India for that. Nee antha daridrudu ee prapancham lo evadu vundadu raa..neechapu naayaala.

And also nearly 50% of Clerics and Mullahs who raped Hindu women during 1971 war were Bangladesi Muslims themselves!!

The list goes on and on accounting for thousands of them but just a glimpse:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20970123

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Boss most Muslims in India work in hard labour jobs , olden days laga large number of kids by only uneducated Muslims . 

Best solution is to get the kids educated and out of poverty

Most of the Indians also work more than that in Gulf Countries and they do not get paid at all. At least in India Bengalis will be treated like humans and they can practise their religion and ocassionally get into terrorism. But non-muslims in Arab countries are not guaranteed religious freedom at all.

3 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Most of the Indians also work more than that in Gulf Countries and they do not get paid at all. At least in India Bengalis will be treated like humans and they can practise their religion and ocassionally get into terrorism. But non-muslims in Arab countries are not guaranteed religious freedom at all.

most of gulf countries are racist rather than religious centric , an indian and Pakistan have the same value to them .

Believe me indians are treated better than Pakistani's in most of gcc countries

18 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Arei mental naayaala, neeku Brahmins ante G lo manta, neeku Yeddi and Commode KulaGajji okay kaani yeppudo 1947 ki mundhu dominate cheesina Baapans meedha ippudu padi yeedusthaavu. I think you are either SC or ST and be proud of it. I have full sympathies on you being a SC or ST because earlier days Baapans used to torture them and Commodes continued that after 1983. Christian Jaggad is better because he is bringing the SC Christian's social status to that of Yeddies and encouraging inter-caste marriages starting with her sister Sharmi.

Just to fulfil your hatred on Brahmins, you seem to start encouraging Muslims against Baapans & Hinduism. This is called bankruptcy of thoughts.

To answer your questionL: What affects muslims today in India will affect you too tomorrow.

UK and Europe gave First Class Citizen status to Islamic Scum of Pakistan and B'desh. What did they get in return? Rotherham $ex scandal, Derby, Birmingham, Oxford and dozen others where thousands of Mohammads raped and did $ex trade on English girls aged 10-15. This is what will they give in exchange for love, compassion and state benefits offered to them. even the most moderate Muslim is a tickling time bomb with dozen children in a household.

There is no hatred in my posts against Muslims, I am telling what the media in UK and Europe is saying. The Islamic scum is multiplying by 2 or 3 every decade. 90% of them live on state benefits and do not pay any taxes. Just keep on banging wives and breed like pigs.

lol. what did I post against brahmins? don't be silly.

cheppalsindhi cheppa. nee kharma. nuvvu etlanna undu. your life, your wish.

nenu edho poddu poka post chestunna ikkada. majority posts just meant for light hearted humor (it's probably not funny for you). nuvvu ekkuva oohinchukuntunnav about me. lol.

I can take up every point of yours and prove that you are wrong. its useless anyway kadha. live in your own bigoted world. take care.

9 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Guys please learn about real Muslims of Bangladesh:

Abdul Kader Mullah - The Butcher of Mirpur.

no one claimed that bangladesh is secular ra. lite teesko.

17 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Then who did those persecutions? The Islamic Army of Pakistan raped every Bengali woman in 1971, from March to December. But still you do not want to blame Pakistani Army because they are muslims.

3 Million Bengalis were killed, mostly Hindus, by Islamic Army of Pakistan and you want to blame India for that. Nee antha daridrudu ee prapancham lo evadu vundadu raa..neechapu naayaala.

And also nearly 50% of Clerics and Mullahs who raped Hindu women during 1971 war were Bangladesi Muslims themselves!!

The list goes on and on accounting for thousands of them but just a glimpse:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20970123

topic ki sambandam leni sollu. rightwar tho kalisi dhandiya chesko. adhey best neeku.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

topic ki sambandam leni sollu. rightwar tho kalisi dhandiya chesko. adhey best neeku.

Sambandham yendhuku leedhu? The Bengali Muslims are the worst and they deserve what they get. Be it Rohingyas or Assam or Bihar, everywhere they should be used and thrown out or beaten to death.

Or else they will do it to you like how they are doing to English and French Societies.

6 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Sambandham yendhuku leedhu? The Bengali Muslims are the worst and they deserve what they get. Be it Rohingyas or Assam or Bihar, everywhere they should be used and thrown out or beaten to death.

Or else they will do it to you like how they are doing to English and French Societies.

you went from pakistan army killing and raping bengalis, to bengali muslims being the worst.

you don't even know what you are saying at this point.

If I say even 1% of what you are saying about muslims, on brahmins or Hindus in general, I would probably never forgive myself.

and you think I'm against brahmins, but you are just posting the 'truth' about muslims. lol.

history is not your side, cutie. I'm also too bored to explain why you are fcuking wrong on everything. Not because muslims didn't commit the atrocities that you mention, but because every group in the subcontinent has committed them against each other in the past 100yrs.

and still continue to do it. With no end in sight. keep on pouring oil into the flames of hate. One day it'll consume you too.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

If I say even 1% of what you are saying about muslims, on brahmins or Hindus in general, I would probably never forgive myself.

and you think I'm against brahmins, but you are just posting the 'truth' about muslims. lol.

history is not your side, cutie. I'm also too bored to explain why you are fcuking wrong on everything. Not because muslims didn't commit the atrocities that you mention, but because every group in the subcontinent has committed them against each other in the past 100yrs.

and still continue to do it. With no end in sight. keep on pouring oil into the flames of hate. One day it'll consume you too.

Count the number of genocides committed by Muslims on Hindus in last 100 years and sum up the lives lost. Muslims will win anyday by millions marigin. Everything is available in Internet. The worst from Hindus was Godhra which accounts for just 2000 muslims and around 1000 Hindu deaths. At least 10,000 were killed a day in 1971 by muslims.