Entra idi, bengal police selection

ChinnaBhasha

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what do you think the problem may be?

see, west bengal has very low fertility rate, even lower than Andhra Pradesh. So this rise in muslim population didn't come from new births, most likely.

It probably came from migration from Assam, Bihar etc since Bengali muslims are one of the most persecuted groups in India.

I'm saying this off the top of my head, and would need to go into detail to learn what explains this rise of muslim population. I'm 100% certain, there's nothing sinister behind it.

muslims in Bengal are the poorest group. Poorer than even sc/st. And everywhere in India, if you are bengali speaking and muslim, you are automatically labeled a bangladeshi. In fact, in Assam anyone on the street can label you bangladeshi and take you to the police stsation and ask you to prove your citizenship.

Also, this population growth is just an estimate based on survey. Lets wait for the actual census.

so no truth in illegal migrations? 

7 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, was going through this from Wikipedia

According to the (2021) estimation, the West Bengal state has over 31,144,763 Muslims, who form 30% of the state's population.[1][3][2][4][6] The Muslim population in West Bengal as per as latest past Indian census of (2011) was around 24,654,825 forming 27% of the state population

3% demographic change in 10 years is too quick.. 

not as casual as people here brushing it aside.. 

I do feel there's some problem.. At least I can't convince myself that there's not some truth in what pro hindu people say

@Raven_Rayes @Ryzen_renoir

see, Bengalis are majority muslim. overwhelmingly. like 60-65% are muslims in bengalis. That's why Bengal was divided, because Hindus asked for their own little fiefdom. That is the broad history of Bengal.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its all bs. Bangladesh has way more jobs today than India does.

most migration into West Bengal happened in the 70s, and for a brief period in the 90s.

India actually encourages bangladeshis, pakistanis etc to settle down in India in its constitution. Rajiv Gandhi changed it in 1990. So to call bengalis as bangladeshis is just bullshit.

cool. 

5 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

ok, was going through this from Wikipedia

According to the (2021) estimation, the West Bengal state has over 31,144,763 Muslims, who form 30% of the state's population.[1][3][2][4][6] The Muslim population in West Bengal as per as latest past Indian census of (2011) was around 24,654,825 forming 27% of the state population

3% demographic change in 10 years is too quick.. 

not as casual as people here brushing it aside.. 

I do feel there's some problem.. At least I can't convince myself that there's not some truth in what pro hindu people say

@Raven_Rayes @Ryzen_renoir

I am not going to deny Muslims birth rate is high  

But figure this , hindus in UP, bihar will have higher population growth than muslims in Bengal. 

The real problem is poverty , illetaracy , financial dependence.

ofcourse religious attitude is a problem too but above factors play a major role .  

Bangladesh has less population growth than india , simply because their economy improved 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

let the census come out. Then people will write about this sudden spike in muslim population, with a bit more data.

I don't have any information to say one way or the other.

8 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

There are lot more jobs in Bangladesh than india nowadays , even BSF data says 3 times more people are caught migrating to Bangladesh than coming into india 

you can pretend india is a superpower and ignore the data but the reality is Bangladesh is projected to outgrow india in the future too . 

Most of the migration happened in during 1971 war . 

8 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

cool. 

We even have bengali labour to plant rice from last ten years , very hard workers  and do the job perfectly .

V6geQEh.jpg

A lot better than Andhra workers 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Most of the migration happened in during 1971 war . 

when it was perfectly legal for Bangladeshis to simply walk into India and settle down. Also for Pakistanis.

Even Pakistan has the same law. but ofcourse no one follows this law in all of south asia.

I know several bangladeshis who settled down in Chennai who came into India in late 60s. All of them were Hindus. One of them even studied in IIT when he had migrated to kolkata as a 12yr old.

he was my friend's dad. and was also principal design engineer for MRTS rail in Chennai.

Why should bengalis be made to suffer because of their religion?

majority of bengalis are infact muslim.

and all bengalis belong in India, according to India's original constitution.

pro Hindu groups are trying too hard to drive wedge between bengalis. and i'm scared that one day they will succeed.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Why should bengalis be made to suffer because of their religion?

majority of bengalis are infact muslim.

and all bengalis belong in India, according to India's original constitution.

pro Hindu groups are trying too hard to drive wedge between bengalis. and i'm scared that one day they will succeed.

Arei more than 50% Islamic aina yee country aina baagupadindhaa raa? The problems for non-muslims start as soon as the muslims cross 50% in any country. One or 2 exceptions like Turkey and Malaysia, none do good on any front. If you take Fossil fuel revenues out of it, the GDP of 58 Islamic nations summed together is less than India’s GDP. There will not be enough space for nonMuslims to live. If they give space, its only for one reason, cheap labour exploitation like in Gulf Nations

2 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

Arei more than 50% Islamic aina yee country aina baagupadindhaa raa? The problems for non-muslims start as soon as the muslims cross 50% in any country. One or 2 exceptions like Turkey and Malaysia, none do good on any front. If you take Fossil fuel revenues out of it, the GDP of 58 Islamic nations summed together is less than India’s GDP. There will not be enough space for nonMuslims to live. If they give space, its only for one reason, cheap labour exploitation like in Gulf Nations

Arei more than 50% hindus unna country edanna baagupadindha ani mundhu nuvvu cheppa ra.

enti enti.. GDP of 58 Islamic nations put together is less than India na? whatsapp lo cheppaara? do you realise Indonesia is a trillion dollar economy? Indian economy lo kooda mineral exports teeseddam, oka 10% thaggi poddi gdp lo.

anyway this is not a race annayya. lite teesko. We should treat fellow Indians with respect, if you have any respect on the Indian nation. I don't have any respect for the Indian nation, and I love all Indians annayya. why is it so hard for you? why you have to make up lies and bs to justify your hatred for a particular section of people annayya?

2 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

Try to be better annayya. Or if its hard, give up social media and focus on your family.

don't get carried away by hate filled bs. What affects muslims today in India will affect you too tomorrow.

20 hours ago, rightwar said:

but castes/castism/caste discrimination only in hindus kada?? 

how strange this also makes sense to @ChinnaBhasha

There are castes in Indian muslims too tbf. Many Dalits and poor Hindu farmers converted when they ruled - more so in states like Bengal/UP. There is discrimination there as well. For many years left parties tried to brush it under the carpet saying that there was no caste system in Bengal. Only recently, after several years of oppression and missed opportunities, did the govt sanction it. Leftists have an agenda to make the fight between Rich Vs Poor, but in a country like India the problems can be multifaceted. In the long term I am not sure how conversion will benefit the lower castes given that the same problems are being transported to another religion. 

37 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

There are castes in Indian muslims too tbf. Many Dalits and poor Hindu farmers converted when they ruled - more so in states like Bengal/UP. There is discrimination there as well. For many years left parties tried to brush it under the carpet saying that there was no caste system in Bengal. Only recently, after several years of oppression and missed opportunities, did the govt sanction it. Leftists have an agenda to make the fight between Rich Vs Poor, but in a country like India the problems can be multifaceted. In the long term I am not sure how conversion will benefit the lower castes given that the same problems are being transported to another religion. 

conversion evagelist mafia claim that discrimination exists only in Hinduism and thats why convert to our religion to escape. so after converting and thus supposedly no longer facing discrimination then why should they still be categorized under BC? this is irony at its worst and dont know why ppl normalize it