Why I have a telugu conscious - unlike many others here

Telugodura456

I grew up in Hyd and studied in some top schools there (HPS) - in that Telugu people were lesser and there is a strong attitude among muslims/north indians to look down on telugu people.

Later i went to chennai for enginneering and some other places - there too i saw some insulting talk on telugu people. And i begin to see language is a powerful factor of nationalism and identity throughout the world as most of the world is divided in to language based nationaliities.

But most of the people here come from villages/towns and with peasant mentality of caste/region. Thanks to IT revolution these people landed up directly from redbus to vomerica but that village mentality never went away. 

• Upvote 1

Caste is the main........ 

Pulkas and jaffas are responsible for this mess....... They creates regional , racial,differences hypes few leaders at their will, distrubs society by scams, manipulations, etc etc..... 

Unless these two castes lose power completely in AP at least, Ap will not have future

1 minute ago, undarware_troller said:

Says a person who calls Telangana ppl as langas, Reddys as teddys, looks down on kapus and doesn't bother about dalits in AP. FYI @NiranjanGaaru 

Not telangana people. They studied with me - there was never any feeling then. Langa means T sepratists like pulkas and jaffas. 

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I grew up in Hyd and studied in some top schools there (HPS) - in that Telugu people were lesser and there is a strong attitude among muslims/north indians to look down on telugu people.

Later i went to chennai for enginneering and some other places - there too i saw some insulting talk on telugu people. And i begin to see language is a powerful factor of nationalism and identity throughout the world as most of the world is divided in to language based nationaliities.

But most of the people here come from villages/towns and with peasant mentality of caste/region. Thanks to IT revolution these people landed up directly from redbus to vomerica but that village mentality never went away. 

This is wrong, at least Ap telugus dsnt give a fck about northies. We think they are cheap and kanjoos. 

3 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

This is wrong, at least Ap telugus dsnt give a fck about northies. We think they are cheap and kanjoos. 

I had one Muslim teacher coming from a very distinguished family (Nizam connections etc) publicly complaining in class room that telugu people have no culture made some money with agriculture and are now sitting in schools like HPS (HPS originally was meant for nizam children etc).

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I had one Muslim teacher coming from a very distinguished family (Nizam connections etc) publicly complaining in class room that telugu people have no culture made some money with agriculture and are now sitting in schools like HPS (HPS originally was meant for nizam children etc).

It was meant for Jagirdar’s children.

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

It was meant for Jagirdar’s children.

Yes nizam allowed jagirdaar children also to be there. Bascially the elite of Nizam empire. And remember Telugu was never taught under Nizam administration.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lol fck the northies n others. Nobody are pathivrathas to comment others. People of every state in india has problems. No Muslim teacher or north teacher are pathivrathas to teach here 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Not telangana people. They studied with me - there was never any feeling then. Langa means T sepratists like pulkas and jaffas. 

24 minutes ago, undarware_troller said:

Says a person who calls Telangana ppl as langas, Reddys as teddys, looks down on kapus and doesn't bother about dalits in AP. FYI @NiranjanGaaru 

Langas means Raos, doras

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes nizam allowed jagirdaar children also to be there. Bascially the elite of Nizam empire.

Yes deshmukh’s, nawabs etc were allowed. Originally called Jagirdar’s college. Elites never stopped going to that school though. United AP had some influx of rich Andhras to Hyderabad - they were elite in their own way. Fair few attended it. Average Northies always think that they are equals to elite southies. Been the case for a while. 

4 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Yes deshmukh’s, nawabs etc were allowed. Originally called Jagirdar’s college. Elites never stopped going to that school though. United AP had some influx of rich Andhras to Hyderabad - they were elite in their own way. Fair few attended it. Average Northies always think that they are equals to elite southies. Been the case for a while. 

Yea i rubbed shoulders with some of those folks. Nevertheless some parts of  HPS establishment regularly insult telugu people and get away with it. I dont blame them northies though - India with its hindi as official language policy naturally gives these people a confidence and an impression they are "more" indian and more naturally belong even when surroinded by other language people.

It is us who were sold a lemon in 1947 and in that utter confusion got ourselves in to this mess. Look at how bengali muslims and sri lankans managed to escape. Not too late anyway we must get our powers back.

51 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

For a person who cares about all telugu people why do you support amaravathi which is planned to funnel resources of all the state for decades . 

20% population unna districts ki 80% of infrastructure spending chesthey migatha vallaki anyayam kaadha ?

Farmers ani  story cheppaku , 95% of the land is still there empty. There are plenty of farmers who lost everything to AP state and got nothing in return 

• Upvote 1