Why I have a telugu conscious - unlike many others here

Telugodura456

15 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

For a person who cares about all telugu people why do you support amaravathi which is planned to funnel resources of all the state for decades . 

20% population unna districts ki 80% of infrastructure spending chesthey migatha vallaki anyayam kaadha ?

Farmers ani  story cheppaku , 95% of the land is still there empty. There are plenty of farmers who lost everything to AP state and got nothing in return 

I answere in the other thread. Nuvvu okka kula picchi bewarse LK gaadivi. Your main job is to spead cancer among telugu people and weaken them as much as you can because your stupid village mentality means the caste rivalry is what you live and die. Stupid fck and waste of discussion everywhere. Go do your slavery to delhi - guts leniLK ga.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I answere in the other thread. Nuvvu okka kula picchi bewarse LK gaadivi. Your main job is to spead cancer among telugu people and weaken them as much as you can because your stupid village mentality means the caste rivalry is what you live and die. Stupid fck and waste of discussion everywhere. Go do your slavery to delhi - guts leniLK ga.

When I asked a straight question you bring caste and insults .  

Is that the extent of your telugu identity ?

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

When I asked a straight question you bring caste and insults .  

Is that the extent of your telugu identity ?

If not caste what is your grudge in amaravati. caste is the $hit you eat and live for. Dont harass decent people with your gutter mind. Fck off.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

If not caste what is your grudge in amaravati. caste is the $hit you eat and live for. Dont harass decent people with your gutter mind. Fck off.

My only objection is disproportionate  expenditure on one place while starving all other places .

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

My only objection is disproportionate  expenditure on one place while starving all other places .

No - you see it as a foreign place. You dont see amaravati or telugu people as your people at all. You see them as different because of your complexes and unfortunately gutter mind you developed with your village level caste feelings.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - you see it as a foreign place. You dont see amaravati or telugu people as your people at all. You see them as different because of your complexes and unfortunately gutter mind you developed with your village level caste feelings.

Just because it is part of the state doesn't mean it deserves 80% of all capital expenditure . 

I have no objection if it gets whatever tax it generates or % proportional to it's population .

Your are deluded into thinking you are superior to everyone else and deserve all the resources. 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Just because it is part of the state doesn't mean it deserves 80% of all capital expenditure . 

I have no objection if it gets whatever tax it generates or % proportional to it's population .

Your are deluded into thinking you are superior to everyone else and deserve all the resources. 

capital ante one has to build a small city - will they build a house with toilet in nellore and bedroom in vizag. You are a stupid troll- Bring amaravati in EVERY fcking discussion. Throw some words of "decentralized" whatever with no real meaning of decentralization.

But inside it is just caste jealously and gutter feelings. You dont belong in civilized people bro. There is a reason neither your thoughts win politically too. All you can crave is destruction of the very people you live with - divide them and make them as small and powerless.

You have to grow up a lot.

Thinking in terms of a broad minded welfare of all telugu people requires something your mind doesnt have @Ryzen_renoir . Either you can live tragically as a troll or just get lost for a while and improve yourself. You are too much petty minded fellow for a discussion forum.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

capital ante one has to build a small city - will they build a house with toilet in nellore and bedroom in vizag. You are a stupid troll- Bring amaravati in EVERY fcking discussion. Throw some words of "decentralized" whatever with no real meaning of decentralization.

But inside it is just caste jealously and gutter feelings. You dont belong in civilized people bro. There is a reason neither your thoughts win politically too. All you can crave is destruction of the very people you live with - divide them and make them as small and powerless.

You have to grow up a lot.

How shamelessly are you justifying loot of resources by one small group. 

I have seen plenty of capitals of all around the world and most of them are  small towns with a few administrative buildings .  Even in india almost all new capitals ended up like that . 

The only place which justified such extreme resource diversion is dictatorships like Myanmar , Kazakhstan and Egypt which built/building grand capitals only to end up as failures

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I have seen plenty of capitals of all around the world and most of them are  small towns with a few administrative buildings .  Even in india almost all new capitals ended up like that . 

The only place which justified such extreme resource diversion is dictatorships like Myanmar , Kazakhstan and Egypt which built/building grand capitals only to end up as failures

Yehe 10gera. I had enough of this irritating talk by you on amaravati. If one support amaravati it means one hates nellore ? so if there is a road being laid in nellore now  but not in machilipatnam (where i am born) it means nellore hates bandar ? Amaravati was envisaged as  capital for entire state.

chutiya gaadivi chutiya arguements. 

• Upvote 2

Even if one disagrees with amaravati - is it right to use it as an excuse to further break up the state ? you disagree with amaravti but amaravati is there. So what ? you did not vote for tdp but tdp won in 2014 . you have to accept it. Any decision can be disagreed by anyone. But if one accepts one language identity then you cannot use them to threaten to break the state. Then you never belonged to the state or language. Then why socialize with them.

As i said sangham lo cheeda purugu.

59 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yea i rubbed shoulders with some of those folks. Nevertheless some parts of  HPS establishment regularly insult telugu people and get away with it. I dont blame them northies though - India with its hindi as official language policy naturally gives these people a confidence and an impression they are "more" indian and more naturally belong even when surroinded by other language people.

It is us who were sold a lemon in 1947 and in that utter confusion got ourselves in to this mess. Look at how bengali muslims and sri lankans managed to escape. Not too late anyway we must get our powers back.

It is probably the case with many schools though. English is definitely imposed, but then again decent careers for most average people will atleast be an option with it. 

10 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

bro I think you are utterly stupid or severely brainwashed or a caste fanatic (personally I think #2 or #3). oka kotha capital kattali ante you need to spend $$ initially, and then it generates $$ which will be used for the whole state. capital ni decentralized cheyyadam amazing idea ayithe why everyone is not doing it, because they are stupid?

development ni decentralize cheyyali, not the capital. aa pichi_reddy gadu baaga brainwash chesi vadi level ki theesukelthunnaadu mee lanti vaallani sFun_duh2

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yehe 10gera. I had enough of this irritating talk by you on amaravati. If one support amaravati it means one hates nellore ? so if there is a road being laid in nellore now  but not in machilipatnam (where i am born) it means nellore hates bandar ? Amaravati was envisaged as  capital for entire state.

chutiya gaadivi chutiya arguements. 

If all the roads are laid in Nellore , then yes Nellore is looting rest of state and you should fight back

Being a political capital means jack sh*t , a few administrative buildings is enough 

6 minutes ago, Lorry_Driver said:

bro I think you are utterly stupid or severely brainwashed or a caste fanatic (personally I think #2 or #3). oka kotha capital kattali ante you need to spend $$ initially, and then it generates $$ which will be used for the whole state. capital ni decentralized cheyyadam amazing idea ayithe why everyone is not doing it, because they are stupid?

development ni decentralize cheyyali, not the capital. aa pichi_reddy gadu baaga brainwash chesi vadi level ki theesukelthunnaadu mee lanti vaallani sFun_duh2

I don't support decentralised or 3 capitals or whatever .  Amaravathi can still be capital but state govt should fund only few administrative buildings/essential infrastructure and that's the end of it . The rest of funds should  be self sustaining from its own taxes 

If we are talking about development and revenue generation potential then it is complete waste to invest a single rupee in there . Better to invest in Kakinada,Nellore,vizag or even machilipatnam  

Those places have much higher potential to generate revenue as evidenced that 6000 crores spent on amaravathi didn't return anything .

• Like 1