Why I have a telugu conscious - unlike many others here

Telugodura456

A future war between mutants and low grade humans is what I want. 

Sick of these stupid caste-nation-region based attachments.

We want newer groups to form, and newer forms of conflicts.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Devolution purely based on taxes is not workable. 

I mean not total devolution , perhaps 10-20% devolution in share of total taxes to local bodies . Just like in america 

Cities don't need to depend on state/center governments for development. 

Amaravathi will be the biggest beneficiary if the so called self sustaining city part is true 

22 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Visaka yes , vijaywada is ehh pushing it . By sheer population and vast agricultural lands  Guntur , krishna , Godavari districts have high prortionate of gdp . 

Amaravathi plan is a parasite on rest of the state for decades to come , any sane person should oppose it. 

I  support  devolution based on taxes paid .

you can oppose it. Thats ok. but when you say you want to divide the state using that excuse you give up your real game. Maybe you will sell your mother in bazar because economically workout avvatladhani. Most people dont. One's nationality is non-negotiable. And language is the nationality. 

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

A future war between mutants and low grade humans is what I want. 

Sick of these stupid caste-nation-region based attachments.

We want newer groups to form, and newer forms of conflicts.

I think cybernatics has more potential than biological mutation 

But the mutants will still have the same brain as low grade humans tho 

@Ryzen_renoir in every society there are likely to be a tiny minority of traitors like you. Full of resentment, envy, hate. Basically fundamentally fraud people. IN reality you hate amravati because you hate people living there. Maybe you envy them or you just have $hit for brain. But thats a fact. 

All this fair devolution etc are all basically fraud arguements you yourself dont beleive in. You will change them instantly if it were something else. Basically you are a $orry fraud with a thief like countenance and snake like behavior.

Maybe its time i put you also in block like that other weird piece of $hit Raven Ryes.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Ryzen_renoir in every society there are likely to be a tiny minority of traitors like you. Full of resentment, envy, hate. Basically fundamentally fraud people. IN reality you hate amravati because you hate people living there. Maybe you envy them or you just have $hit for brain. But thats a fact. 

All this fair devolution etc are all basically fraud arguements you yourself dont beleive in. You will change them instantly if it were something else. Basically you are a $orry fraud with a thief like countenance and snake like behavior.

Maybe its time i put you also in block like that other weird piece of $hit Raven Ryes.

CITI_c$y why would I hate public raa pulka , the Majority of people there are Dalits who have nothing

You are projecting too much Bruh 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

CITI_c$y why would I hate public raa pulka , the Majority of people there are Dalits who have nothing

You are projecting too much Bruh 

When you say you want to divide state for 3% of population then you hate public and you want public to suffer so you get satisfaction that you "defeated" some tiny caste.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Basically every telugu should worship Vijayawada as the temple of 'telugu conscious', otherwise they are traitors. Anthe ga.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

When you say you want to divide state for 3% of population then you hate public and you want public to suffer so you get satisfaction that you "defeated" some tiny caste.

So only you are allowed to use polemics. 

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

My stand is the same whether ycp or TDP is in power . 

Why would public suffer when they get fair share of resources ? 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

My stand is the same whether ycp or TDP is in power . 

Why would public suffer when they get fair share of resources ? 

YCP or TDP are elected by public. Even if you disagree with their decision you must respect them.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

YCP or TDP are elected by public. Even if you disagree with their decision you must respect them.

No one is elected as king. No need to respect any elected asshole. CBN or Jagan.

If you respect Jagan, you are either lying or you are sheep.

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I grew up in Hyd and studied in some top schools there (HPS) - in that Telugu people were lesser and there is a strong attitude among muslims/north indians to look down on telugu people.

Later i went to chennai for enginneering and some other places - there too i saw some insulting talk on telugu people. And i begin to see language is a powerful factor of nationalism and identity throughout the world as most of the world is divided in to language based nationaliities.

But most of the people here come from villages/towns and with peasant mentality of caste/region. Thanks to IT revolution these people landed up directly from redbus to vomerica but that village mentality never went away. 

caste hatredness is the major pbm 

daniki logics vundaavu 

konchem land chalu aney vally hyd lo big lands lo houses vuntayi

new concept which was never in history they try to propagate

south india lo capitals anni top lo vuntayi except AP 

ethics cheppey batch malli cities lo jobs chestaru majorly 

amaravati lo vachi vuntanu antey evarini stop cheyledhu ga

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Raven_Rayes in case you missed

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

you can oppose it. Thats ok. but when you say you want to divide the state using that excuse you give up your real game. Maybe you will sell your mother in bazar because economically workout avvatladhani. Most people dont. One's nationality is non-negotiable. And language is the nationality. 

What is the context of this statement ? 

@BeerBob123 @tom bhayya @TOM_BHAYYA @psycopk @nanibabu @Raven_Rayes @NiranjanGaaru

• Haha 1