Why I have a telugu conscious - unlike many others here

Telugodura456

8 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I don't support decentralised or 3 capitals or whatever .  Amaravathi can still be capital but state govt should fund only few administrative buildings/essential infrastructure and that's the end of it . The rest of funds should  be self sustaining from its own taxes 

If we are talking about development and revenue generation potential then it is complete waste to invest a single rupee in there . Better to invest in Kakinada,Nellore,vizag or even machilipatnam  

Those places have much higher potential to generate revenue as evidenced that 6000 crores spent on amaravathi didn't return anything .

panulanni aapi ghost town chesi didn't return anything ante ela?

also not sure where you got that 80% number, I don't think it's true

govt maari 2+ years avuthondi, state ni ela munduku theesukellaali ani chudakunda inka Amaravati, CBN meeda padi cry cheste emi vasthundi bro

I am not going to defend this govts actions , I think shifting of capital is just illogical .

7 minutes ago, Lorry_Driver said:

also not sure where you got that 80% number, I don't think it's true

Discounting  central schemes ,Look at the tenders called between 2014-2019 .  

Almost everything is for amaravathi , with some small allocation to vizag and maintenance for existing infra . 

can you tell me a single big infrastructure outside  amaravathi/central schemes that tdp government  has called tenders for ? 

12 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I am not going to defend this govts actions , I think shifting of capital is just illogical .

Discounting  central schemes ,Look at the tenders called between 2014-2019 .  

Almost everything is for amaravathi , with some small allocation to vizag and maintenance for existing infra . 

can you tell me a single big infrastructure outside  amaravathi/central schemes that tdp government  has called tenders for ? 

First of all in amaravati before spending a dime on it the state got 30,000 acres.  THE STATE ACTUALLY MADE WEALTH BEFORE SPENDING ANYTHING ON IT. ofcourse you are too mind ** to acknowledge that.

90% of the budget is spent on welfare schemes and salaries. Migatha vunnadhi concentrated ga oka capital meedha pedithe one has a proper result. Instead if you distribute it for road relaying in kadapa, new bus shelter in bandar then within two years they all will have to be laid again.

Morover AP doesnt have a proper capital city. AP had chennai before and then hyd why would AP settle with nellore or vizag or other mofussil towns. Any building activity is economic activity and if capably executed will lead to huge revenue.

Anyway i am tired of making the same arguements to a hateful person who hates amaravati not because of economics or anything but because in his mind the people living there are his enemies.

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I answere in the other thread. Nuvvu okka kula picchi bewarse LK gaadivi. Your main job is to spead cancer among telugu people and weaken them as much as you can because your stupid village mentality means the caste rivalry is what you live and die. Stupid fck and waste of discussion everywhere. Go do your slavery to delhi - guts leniLK ga.

Abey oo ded dimag ga why boothulu ra 

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Not telangana people. They studied with me - there was never any feeling then. Langa means T sepratists like pulkas and jaffas. 

Ina school lo em telusthadhi neeku or akkada chadivae batch ki caste gurinchi..nuvvu mari chepthav.😂😂

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

How shamelessly are you justifying loot of resources by one small group

I have seen plenty of capitals of all around the world and most of them are  small towns with a few administrative buildings .  Even in india almost all new capitals ended up like that . 

The only place which justified such extreme resource diversion is dictatorships like Myanmar , Kazakhstan and Egypt which built/building grand capitals only to end up as failures

can u mention who is that group?

would AP settle with nellore or vizag or other mofussil towns. Any building activity is economic activity and if capably executed will lead to huge revenue.

@~`  amaravathi is nothing but emptty fields , why would anyone live in fields /villages.

You are failing to mention how it would become a rich city . Only because state chooses to invest huge amount of resources there . 

Migatha vunnadhi concentrated ga oka capital meedha pedithe one has a proper result.

Inka migatha distircts antha sanka naakala? 

Same thing that happened with hydrerabad will happen again , you concentrate resources in one area and kick others out for calling It injustice. 

Revenue potential is nothing but a joke , 6000 crores spent on amaravathi for nothing. 

Sricity and krishnapatnam port only costed state 250 crores and 300 crores and they have returned thousands of crores in return andbthey started returning money just two/three years after acquisition 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

@~`  amaravathi is nothing but emptty fields , why would anyone live in fields /villages.

You are failing to mention how it would become a rich city . Only because state chooses to invest huge amount of resources there . 

Inka migatha distircts antha sanka naakala? 

Same thing that happened with hydrerabad will happen again , you concentrate resources in one area and kick others out for calling It injustice. 

Revenue potential is nothing but a joke , 6000 crores spent on amaravathi for nothing. 

Sricity and krishnapatnam port only costed state 250 crores and 300 crores and they have returned thousands of crores in return andbthey started returning money just two/three years after acquisition 

Alright - you disagree with amaravati. Thats fine - end the discussion. I am ok with it. I didnt agree with Jagan election but thats alright i respect him now as CM. I even made a thread saying he shouldnt be sent to jail. But trying to insunitate caste motives to my support will get a strong reaction. Also it is disgusting to use it as an excuse to break the state further and put buradha on telugu identity as well.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Alright - you disagree with amaravati. Thats fine - end the discussion. I am ok with it. I didnt agree with Jagan election but thats alright i respect him now as CM. I even made a thread saying he shouldnt be sent to jail. But trying to insunitate caste motives to my support will get a strong reaction. Also it is disgusting to use it as an excuse to break the state further and put buradha on telugu identity as well.

If unfair allocation of resources  is not a excuse to separate from a political union than idk what is . 

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

If unfair allocation of resources  is not a excuse to separate from a political union than idk what is . 

YOu dont get a dime from regions like nellore. Most tax revenues of AP state come from vizag and vjw. Fair allocation chesthe mottham freebies cut chesi 30% only krishna and vizag lo ivvali.

Okka amaravathi decision ke antha ginju kuni Telugu prajalu mukkalai povalani korukune vaadivi you never really a well wisher of telugu people. As i said you are a pathetic cheeda purugu - a snake among us.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

YOu dont get a dime from regions like nellore. Most tax revenues of AP state come from vizag and vjw. Fair allocation chesthe mottham freebies cut chesi 30% only krishna and vizag lo ivvali.

Okka amaravathi decision ke antha ginju kuni Telugu prajalu mukkalai povalani korukune vaadivi you never really a well wisher of telugu people. As i said you are a pathetic cheeda purugu - a snake among us.

Visaka yes , vijaywada is ehh pushing it . By sheer population and vast agricultural lands  Guntur , krishna , Godavari districts have high prortionate of gdp . 

Amaravathi plan is a parasite on rest of the state for decades to come , any sane person should oppose it. 

I  support  devolution based on taxes paid .

What is 'Telugu conscious'? And why is it purely politically focused?

And if your interest is only politics, is it not your job to attempt to bring unity across regions, instead of spitting venom on people who disagree with your brain-dead arguments?

You are simply doing to Andhra-TG what Modi/RSS did to India. Brand people who call you out as 'cheeda purugu'. 

Anyway just like Modi, you will succeed. Don't worry. Humans naturally identify each other based on language more than any other identity. But the thing is, future is transhumanist. Humans will be relegated to the status of chimpanzees now. Means your language and possibly all languages and ethnic divisions will naturally die. New ones will emerge.

Be stuck in the past with pathetic dreams of an ethnic state.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I  support  devolution based on taxes paid .

Devolution purely based on taxes is not workable. 

There's nothing wrong with Amaravathi, except CBN didn't even come up with a white paper on spending in Amaravati. Zero transparency. 

The right question to ask is, at what point of investment does Amaravati start to pay back. It is impossible to make those predictions. 

If CBN had managed to commit the union govt to finance building Amaravati, it would have been the biggest achievement for CBN. Instead trying to build it himself without a backup capital in the intermediate time is just stupid. 

Telugodura is just blind to his own biases. Waste of time trying to convince him.

Just imagine if CBN was cm during covid. It would have been the biggest disaster in the state. Thank God for Jagan

• Haha 1