fyi he abused me too in certain threads

so donot make ur assumption on me

ee db lo nannu boothulu titti personal abuse chesey gang so many

what do u mean by hyper active 

if u see only caste angle for u , u will see only that way

logical discussion cheyaru caste aney oka useless logic techi mudslinging 

if u donot look all my threads no point in telling all this to you

mudslinging cheyatam rong anipinchadha meeku

raven rayes ki like kottaav he is abuser but i never seen u abusing but i donot do mudslinging like u

Only caste angle nuvvu thechedhi bedharu. Pulkas abuse all other castes. I have never seen you ask them to not abuse. You add fire there.

If you call what @Raven_Rayes called you as abuse then you haven't seen how pulkas in db target others and abuse . Raven_Rayes is irritated with ur illogical arguments and the way you try to derail a topic. 

Either call out everyone or just shut up. I am doing the latter thing except with Telugodura who crosses all levels . 

1 minute ago, undarware_troller said:

Only caste angle nuvvu thechedhi bedharu. Pulkas abuse all other castes. I have never seen you ask them to not abuse. You add fire there.

If you call what @Raven_Rayes called you as abuse then you haven't seen how pulkas in db target others and abuse . Raven_Rayes is irritated with ur illogical arguments and the way you try to derail a topic. 

Either call out everyone or just shut up. I am doing the latter thing except with Telugodura who crosses all levels . 

people who cannot argue call mine iilogical so be it it does not give him right to abuse

inni neethulu cheptunnav why u supporting raven guy lol then 

so once i shown u picture u started talking ethics lol 

i think u shud follow that highlighted line bcoz u trying to do that lol

seems ur confused urself finally 

12 minutes ago, undarware_troller said:

don't waste your time. futureofandhra lives in a whole different world.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yehe 10gera. I had enough of this irritating talk by you on amaravati. If one support amaravati it means one hates nellore ? so if there is a road being laid in nellore now  but not in machilipatnam (where i am born) it means nellore hates bandar ? Amaravati was envisaged as  capital for entire state.

chutiya gaadivi chutiya arguements. 

idi kadu kani.. nellore enduku ostundi madyalo 😂😂

17 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I grew up in Hyd and studied in some top schools there (HPS) - in that Telugu people were lesser and there is a strong attitude among muslims/north indians to look down on telugu people.

Later i went to chennai for enginneering and some other places - there too i saw some insulting talk on telugu people. And i begin to see language is a powerful factor of nationalism and identity throughout the world as most of the world is divided in to language based nationaliities.

But most of the people here come from villages/towns and with peasant mentality of caste/region. Thanks to IT revolution these people landed up directly from redbus to vomerica but that village mentality never went away. 

Nuvvu villege numdi come ithe nuvvu alane vundevadivi .. maaku e post chuse karma vundedhi kadhuu

inthaki tamil adu dhakapoyava enngg ki hps lo pig rich kids tho chadhivi :)

sorry kidding

2 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Nuvvu villege numdi come ithe nuvvu alane vundevadivi .. maaku e post chuse karma vundedhi kadhuu

inthaki tamil adu dhakapoyava enngg ki hps lo pig rich kids tho chadhivi :)

sorry kidding

Its a very famous institue in madras. I dont like to be seen as boasting so not telling.

6 hours ago, james_pond said:

idi kadu kani.. nellore enduku ostundi madyalo 😂😂

As per @Ryzen_renoir due to amravati - Nellore people want to seperate from Ap and have their own union terriotry. Or join with chennai and make a new state - ata 😂

13 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

As per @Ryzen_renoir due to amravati - Nellore people want to seperate from Ap and have their own union terriotry. Or join with chennai and make a new state - ata 😂

😂😂😂😂. baitaki ochi em oodaperukutaranta. evadu babu adigindi separate avvalani🤣

On 8/14/2021 at 8:09 PM, NiranjanGaaru said:

Caste is the main........ 

Pulkas and jaffas are responsible for this mess....... They creates regional , racial,differences hypes few leaders at their will, distrubs society by scams, manipulations, etc etc..... 

Unless these two castes lose power completely in AP at least, Ap will not have future

In direct ga PK ravali ani cheptunnava kaka good

11 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

In direct ga PK ravali ani cheptunnava kaka good

Pk fans pedda vp gallu 

Pk ki pranam istham., jagan ki vote vestham ane batch mostly