North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

By the way narsee gaa .... Krishna lanka doesnt have a railway station ra ...what did you say two posts earlier  - you "SAW" that station ..hahahhahahahahahahahahahah.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont identify with my caste - as simple as that . hahahha - first time i enjoyed roasting you a bit raa - narsy gaa. Because i am treating you like the joker you are.

pretty sure you have no idea what a roast is. lol.

Its just amusing and a little bit sad to see you react to harmless comments like you d1ck is on fire. may be that's what you are 'roasting'.

i prefer to swallow d1ck.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

pretty sure you have no idea what a roast is. lol.

Its just amusing and a little bit sad to see you react to harmless comments like you d1ck is on fire. may be that's what you are 'roasting'.

i prefer to swallow d1ck.

roasting you here has been fun. Because you lie so much and its kinda too evident. its funny really.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

By the way narsee gaa .... Krishna lanka doesnt have a railway station ra ...what did you say two posts earlier  - you "SAW" that station ..hahahhahahahahahahahahahah.

you seem to have lost your mind. lol.

look up google.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

roasting you here has been fun. Because you lie so much and its kinda too evident. its funny really.

you are not smart enough to pick my lies though. You want to pretend like you are. Its cute, especially when you get all morally indignant about some joke I make. lol.

take a deep breath, Telugodura. you are posting incoherent bs.

all your gotchas are just you desperately clutching at straws.

krishnalanka, machilipatnam... do better man. don't bring disrepute to that prestigious institution of yours by being unable to respond coherently to some wh0re from Chennai. lol.

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I mistook krishna canal as Krishna Lanka... this is your gotcha?

you are really desperate. lol

Also I did walk by Krishna Lanka when I had walk back from Raipur to Chennai, during the first lockdown Modi imposed. So I got the names mixed probably.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I mistook krishna canal as Krishna Lanka... this is your gotcha?

you are really desperate. lol

Also I did walk by Krishna Lanka when I had walk back from Raipur to Chennai, during the first lockdown Modi imposed. So I got the names mixed probably.

hahahahahaha - so google choosava. It started with "krishnalanka batch pampinchali" nunchi abbebebebe " i meant krishna lanka station i used to see when travelling" to abebebebebe " its krishna canal station i confused".

Appudemo "i hate people who comment on blackness of tamils" nunchi ippudemo abbebebebe " when did i say that? i never said that lol lol lol".

hahahahaha - you are comedy gold ra narsi ga. i dont know why i used to get offended when you called me fascist etc.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahahahaha - so google choosava. It started with "krishnalanka batch pampinchali" nunchi abbebebebe " i meant krishna lanka station i used to see when travelling" to abebebebebe " its krishna canal station i confused".

Appudemo "i hate people who comment on blackness of tamils" nunchi ippudemo abbebebebe " when did i say that? i never said that lol lol lol".

hahahahaha - you are comedy gold ra narsi ga. i dont know why i used to get offended when you called me fascist etc.

lol. paapam nuvvu. what's your point? I'm not a resident of vijayawada to get all the names perfect.

yeah, you shouldn't get offended when I call you an ethnonationalist. You step outside of this db and talk the same sh1t, everybody with an IQ >90 is going to call you that. This db is practise for you. lol.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. paapam nuvvu. what's your point? I'm not a resident of vijayawada to get all the names perfect.

yeah, you shouldn't get offended when I call you an ethnonationalist. You step outside of this db and talk the same sh1t, everybody with an IQ >90 is going to call you that. This db is practise for you. lol.

hahahaha - you got the "krishnalanka batch" quiet perfectly. When you got called out on that fumble mumble started. You are funny fellow narsee .

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahahaha - you are comedy gold ra narsi ga.

still not as funny as you - a caste skeptic, who gets offended when someone asks a harmless question about a personal choice you made that involved caste (the same thing you rant in detail)

so offended that he decides to mine all previous conversations to find a gotcha moment, and still was only able to fish out some lame name swap, in an attempt to prove what? no one knows.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha - you got the "krishnalanka batch" quiet perfectly. When you got called out on that fumble mumble started. You are funny fellow narsee .

wtf are you smoking ra? bringing up this krishnalanka is supposed to be your idea of a roast?

good thing comedy is not your day job. your audience will probably die instantly from the venom you spit on stage. lol.

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

still not as funny as you - a caste skeptic, who gets offended when someone asks a harmless question about a personal choice you made that involved caste (the same thing you rant in detail)

so offended that he decides to mine all previous conversations to find a gotcha moment, and still was only able to fish out some lame name swap, in an attempt to prove what? no one knows.

hahahha asking the caste of my wife and how i married - these are your starightforward simple questions? what next my property value etc. dengera picchipooka. You cannot disco with any seriousness - i mean you are a comical fellow - its hard to see someone this comedy here.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahha asking the caste of my wife and how i married - these are your starightforward simple questions? what next my property value etc. dengera picchipooka. You cannot disco with any seriousness - i mean you are a comical fellow - its hard to see someone this comedy here.

yeah, no one knows your name here. Or atleast the person who asked you this question. you are just a random anonymous person ranting bs in this db. What harm can come from you just answering that question? drama queen.

you can disco with seriousness, but none of what you say have any weight. That's why you have to lose your cool to compensate for your lack of depth in analyzing your own positions.

lol. Its just super easy to trigger you, and make you veer off the topic.