North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Tell that to that $hittyy personal details going @Pulkapresident . No matter who she marries she will be a worse person in every way to me.

I was born casteless and not in a patriarchal household that you guys are promoting. So fcuk patriarchy and fcuk the caste system. If being a Telugu girl has to come with living in a patriarchal household with a caste tag, I am happy to be Indian over being Telugu despite having Telugu as my mother tongue. 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yes. but casteists shouldn't be whining against casteism no?

i am not a castest you b@stard. as per you ambedkar is a casteist too. YOu will be beaten up anywhere in any decent society. Thats why you troll here. The forum mods think you are clown pice of $Hit. you must be banned anywhere.

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

I was born casteless and not in a patriarchal household that you guys are promoting. So fcuk patriarchy and fcuk the caste system. If being a Telugu girl has to come with living in a patriarchal household with a caste tag, I am happy to be Indian over being Telugu despite having Telugu as my mother tongue. 

I have no idea who you are and niether do  i care. What concerns me is what you say here.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

As per these crazy stupid Shits here ambedkar is casteist because he also married his caste lady. Mental pakodi gallu.  They carry their racism inside and look to lash out at others.

Ambedkar didn't have a choice in the 1900s. and he soon corrected his mistake by marrying a brahmin as his second wife. just admit that you didn't have a choice too, and that your action is responsible in propagating your caste. Its true no?

you were asked a simple questin, and you lashed out. keep projecting your own insecurities on others. lol.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Ambedkar didn't have a choice in the 1900s. and he soon corrected his mistake by marrying a brahmin as his second wife. just admit that you didn't have a choice too, and that your action is responsible in propagating your caste. Its true no?

you were asked a simple questin, and you lashed out. keep projecting your own insecurities on others. lol.

He didnt correct a mistake. It was never a mistake. his wife died.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

@Pulkapresident if your father realizes caste system is bad. Will you ask him to divorce your mother and remarry a person of another caste to prove it ? you crazy little person.

My father didn't marry someone from his caste in the first place. They are happy together. More importantly he didn't attach his caste to my name like you patriarchal assholes are talking about. No point in talking about caste system, if you yourself are promoting it by endogamy. 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i am not a castest you b@stard. as per you ambedkar is a casteist too. YOu will be beaten up anywhere in any decent society. Thats why you troll here. The forum mods think you are clown pice of $Hit. you must be banned anywhere.

Ambedkar married at 15.. what about you?

do you care what forum mods think? lol.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Pulkapresident if your father realizes caste system is bad. Will you ask him to divorce your mother and remarry a person of another caste to prove it ? you crazy little person.

pulkapresident or his father is not the one posting cringe sh1t on being an online anti caste warrior in this forum.

he's just enquiring if you bothered to walk the talk, or if all the anti casteist rage is only on others, without ever trying to pint a finger at yourself.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

He didnt correct a mistake. It was never a mistake. his wife died.

he married a brahmin the second time. The second time he had a choice. and he exercised it.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Ambedkar married at 15.. what about you?

do you care what forum mods think? lol.

He did not ditch his wife to marry another caste wife. His wife died. If she didnt he woul;d have stayed with her. not correct a "mistake". As i said these are concepts alien to you.

2 hours ago, Iriswest said:

Kashtarjitam evvaru evvariki ivvanavasaram ledu. Everyone is created equal. If you are getting a privilege from a caste certificate you are the one who should be ready to give it up to make it a fair deal for everyone.

Aa tribal man lanti vaallaki caste certificate use chesukoni paiki vache chance isthe tappemundi? If their family gets educated then they will also have a chance to face their oppressors kadha

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

My father didn't marry someone from his caste in the first place. They are happy together. More importantly he didn't attach his caste to my name like you patriarchal assholes are talking about. No point in talking about caste system, if you yourself are promoting it by endogamy. 

and you still turned out to be a bigot. when i said your father i didnot literally mean him. I meant anyone like that.