North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you complained that tamils are marginalized because of skin color - have you married the blackest person you met or no. If not then STFU.

lol.  I didn't claim Tamils are marginalized because of skin color. Tamils have their own state. How can they be marginalized in their own state, idiot?

evadanna try chestey, g lo rod dimputhaam (yes I join them to put rod in whoever mess with my Tamil brothers/sisters) wtf are you smoking?

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I suppose it applies to all those who oppose to racism. If they havent married the blackest person then they shouldnt talk about racism and let it run wild.

yes. it does. especially if they do overaction like you do here..

go fix your own casteism first. Then remove dirty ethnonationalist tendencies from your mind.

then come and preach. :)

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol.  I didn't claim Tamils are marginalized because of skin color. Tamils have their own state. How can they be marginalized in their own state, idiot?

evadanna try chestey, g lo rod dimputhaam (yes I join them to put rod in whoever mess with my Tamil brothers/sisters) wtf are you smoking?

you did. You might have "forgotten" because you dont have a spine. Tomorow you will be something else.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes. it does. especially if they do overaction like you do here..

go fix your own casteism first. Then remove dirty ethnonationalist tendencies from your mind.

then come and preach. :)

10geera lanjodaka. Dont be jealous of me.  I shouldnt say anti-casteist things ? like you i should bootlick brahmins, india i  suppose. fascist scumbag.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

10geera lanjodaka. Dont be jealous of me.  I shouldnt say anti-casteist things ? like you i should bootlick brahmins, india i  suppose. fascist scumbag.

why would i be jealous of you?

may be because I lack the ability to be a shameless hypocrite like you are. directly abusing brahmins and making excuses for your own caste, after offering the regulatory condemnation of your caste's biggest atrocity (karamchedu).

you are a joke.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you did. You might have "forgotten" because you dont have a spine. Tomorow you will be something else.

What I said was that in my travels across India (not in high quality high class places, but in unreserved coaches,, and working low wage, medium wage jobs), I found Bengalis and Tamils to be among the most hated group of people.

I didn't claim discrimination. We have our own state asshole. Just like you have yours.

you interact with upper middle class scum like yourself and come and shout at me for not being suave like the assholes you interact with. I come here mostly to post self deprecating jokes, and stupid jokes on everything in general.

I live in a Chennai Slum. Why are you even talking to me? lol.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why would i be jealous of you?

may be because I lack the ability to be a shameless hypocrite like you are. directly abusing brahmins and making excuses for your own caste, after offering the regulatory condemnation of your caste's biggest atrocity (karamchedu).

you are a joke.

hahahha - do you beleive in the things you say ?  i neever abused brahmins but the caste. You want me to bootlick them, boot lick langas and india. 

I never advertized my caste like you (krishnalanka), nor my skin color like you (machilipatnam ticket collecter identified me ass upper class based on my looks) and you dont even know whom i married.

But becuase of your assumptions of me i am suppose to praise brahminism, lick india's feet and lick langas' feet @3$%. Nice try ra yerri poooka.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahha - do you beleive in the things you say ?  i neever abused brahmins but the caste. You want me to bootlick them, boot lick langas and india. 

I never advertized my caste like you (krishnalanka), nor my skin color like you (machilipatnam ticket collecter identified me ass upper class based on my looks) and you dont even know whom i married.

But becuase of your assumptions of me i am suppose to praise brahminism, lick india's feet and lick langas' feet @3$%. Nice try ra yerri poooka.

one simple question, and you have to bring in so many things to justify your inability to answer it straight. lol.

makes one thing. Are you casteist by choice, or by chance.  pretty sure you are ethnonationalist by choice.

one simple question, and you have to bring in so many things to justify your inability to answer it straight. lol.

makes one thing. Are you casteist by choice, or by chance.  pretty sure you are ethnonationalist by choice.

I dpnt answer personal details. They have nothing to do with what i say here. I am interested in where one wants to go not where one is from. Just deal it and fck off.

And you are pathetic to try to defame any poster based on assumptions of their personal details. 

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what are you blabbering? what does krishnalanka have to do with caste? I don't know. I saw that station while passing on a train, and heard aakathai mention it many times. thats all.

you are upper class, or wannabe upper class because you obsessed about high quality people. I'm going to just assume that these high quality people are not simple wage labourers but industrialists. And when it comes to Andhra, the ones sucking on govt ** for contracts.

yes machilipatham ticket collector was in fact super nice to me, in a condescending way, but he was something else to the labourers who didn't take a ticket for just their little kids. He harassed them by taking away their tools (earth diggers etc) and kept them around for more than a few hours.. In contrast, when I came back and offered to pay the fine, he refused to take it.

what are you blabbering? what does krishnalanka have to do with caste? I don't know. I saw that station while passing on a train, and heard aakathai mention it many times. thats all.

you are upper class, or wannabe upper class because you obsessed about high quality people. I'm going to just assume that these high quality people are not simple wage labourers but industrialists. And when it comes to Andhra, the ones sucking on govt ** for contracts.

yes machilipatham ticket collector was in fact super nice to me, in a condescending way, but he was something else to the labourers who didn't take a ticket for just their little kids. He harassed them by taking away their tools (earth diggers etc) and kept them around for more than a few hours.. In contrast, when I came back and offered to pay the fine, he refused to take it.

hahahahaha - you get pathetic by every post. You said ticket collecter could "see" you are upper class based on your looks. krishnalanka has nothign to do with caste ? you called for krishnalanka batch to come "get me" wiith that akathati fellow. And noe you are saying its just a train station ?

High quality people are high quality people - people who talk about principles, broad minded - ambedkar is high quality and there are many telugu people of all castes who are high quality. You never met them - its obivous. You assume everyone is gutter fellow because you know you are .

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dpnt answer personal details. They have nothing to do with what i say here. I am interested in where one wants to go not where one is from. Just deal it and fck off.

And you are pathetic to try to defame any poster based on assumptions of their personal details. 

Its not even a personal question, duh! Either you identify with your caste, or you don't. do you?

'defame a poster'? this is why I called you a drama queen.

i'm a little disappointed that that 'presitgious madras institution' churned out a lemon like you. but then with burgeouis institutions like 'prestigious madras institution', its common, I guess.

upper class bubble, and want to pretend like you are man of people. First learn to take mockery, asshole. Then you can go on with your stupid SJW nonsense.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Its not even a personal question, duh! Either you identify with your caste, or you don't. do you?

'defame a poster'? this is why I called you a drama queen.

i'm a little disappointed that that 'presitgious madras institution' churned out a lemon like you. but then with burgeouis institutions like 'prestigious madras institution', its common, I guess.

upper class bubble, and want to pretend like you are man of people. First learn to take mockery, asshole. Then you can go on with your stupid SJW nonsense.

I dont identify with my caste - as simple as that . hahahha - first time i enjoyed roasting you a bit raa - narsy gaa. Because i am treating you like the joker you are.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahahaha - you get pathetic by every post. You said ticket collecter could "see" you are upper class based on your looks. krishnalanka has nothign to do with caste ? you called for krishnalanka batch to come "get me" wiith that akathati fellow. And noe you are saying its just a train station ?

High quality people are high quality people - people who talk about principles, broad minded - ambedkar is high quality and there are many telugu people of all castes who are high quality. You never met them - its obivous. You assume everyone is gutter fellow because you know you are .

are you dense or what? yes, the ticket collector can easily guess that I was a rich asshole, just who hadn't bathed for a couple weeks.  what exactly is your problem with my narration of this incident?

gah, no idea what you upto with krishnalanka.. grow a brain, idiot. I just used a place in AP that I knew about.

are you one of those high quality people? what do you think? hmmm? lol.