North gallu fell to the point of no return

hyperbole

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I have no idea who you are and niether do  i care. What concerns me is what you say here.

he was born casteless anta.. and he has the decency to shut up about caste. Not like you, pretending like an anti caste warrior while quietly propagating caste on the side. siggu undaali ra.

but I'm not surprised anuko. ethnonationalists are always casteist. Caste is one of the key ingredients that form ethnic identities.

you are scared to discuss your utopian Telugu state, because logically it will be a casteist and ethnonationalist worthless state. haha..

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

and you still turned out to be a bigot. when i said your father i didnot literally mean him. I meant anyone like that.

I am a bigot because I am calling you out your hypocrisy in promoting your caste while asking others to stop using caste words? Interesting. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

I am a bigot because I am calling you out your hypocrisy in promoting your caste while asking others to stop using caste words? Interesting. 

how am i promoting my caste ? did i tell anyeone who i married? am i advising others to marry in to caste. You are a rotten person and really so $hitty it is unbelievable. 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

and you still turned out to be a bigot. when i said your father i didnot literally mean him. I meant anyone like that.

who's the bigot? have you even read your own sh1t against brahmins, against north Indians? etc.

how am i promoting my caste ? did i tell anyeone who i married? am i advising others to marry in to caste. You are a rotten person and really so $hitty it is unbelievable. 

If you want the caste system to go away, why did you marry someone from your own caste? Who will your kids marry? Let me guess, Telugu speaking people from your caste only. 

you are pretending to be anti caste, while not even acknowledging taht marrying into one's caste is the biggest way of continuing to stan for your caste.

If you want the caste system to go away, why did you marry someone from your own caste? Who will your kids marry? Let me guess, Telugu speaking people from your caste only. 

i am blocking this  cunt. waste of time - same category as that raven guy.

obvious, duh!

i am blocking this  cunt. waste of time - same category as that raven guy.

yes, how awesome would it be, if you were actually consistent with your beliefs and didn't make up sh1t as you went.

Just now, Iriswest said:

@Raven_Rayes @Pulkapresident @NiranjanGaaru Andaritho vaadinche opika naaku ledu. I am advocating for equality. Caste should be abolished. If not, there is no future for hinduism. Women ni oppress chese indoctrination ki religion ane peru anavasaram. Believe in yourself, not your caste certificate. Exiting from this discussion.namaste GIF by Jaz Dhami

Dp lo actress evaru?