Friend problem on asthi pampakam

problem

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

Unfair endhi va… if he studied in US definitely his father would have invested much much more on him than his brother who is in India … apudu leni unfair epudu etla ?

Bongu ley. Valla father asthi lo pedha koduku ki ekkuva Bahamas ivochu. Daantlo thappu undadu. Kaani TS money ni TS permission lekunda pedha kodukuki ivvadam nonsense

18 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Bongu ley. Valla father asthi lo pedha koduku ki ekkuva Bahamas ivochu. Daantlo thappu undadu. Kaani TS money ni TS permission lekunda pedha kodukuki ivvadam nonsense

TS ni US ki pampu masters sadhivinchadaniki chesinantha karchu lo  pedda kodukki 10% karchu cheyale .. alantappudu idhi nyayame ani @Pulkapresident antunde @MRI tho

heard similar story , anduke you can not trust anyone

I firmly believe you have 100% right on what you earned , don't expect a penny beyond that whether its parents property or inlaws etc

4 hours ago, JackSeal said:

neku US ravadanki me dad invest chesinapudu did your brother objected to it, why ur investing more on him ani ?

object chesi undadu and infact ma brother US lo unnadu ani proud ga feel aei untadu… 

epudu you are thinking about money… hypocrisy 

There is no hypocrisy....... US vachi 8-10 years slavery cheste 1-2 crores save cheyyagalam...... Thats when you're a bachelors...... adhe family vaste inka picha lite.

Enti US ki raavataniki 1.5 crore ayyitada??? ayyina poor to middle class students ikkadiki ela vastaro teliyada neeku??

Maximum oka 10-20 lakhs ayyi untadi...... remaining antha loan thru ne MS finish chestaru gaa Desi students ikkada andaru.

Latest update from my frd.....valla dad koncham digocharu anta.....his dad told to give that 75l which he spent on villa to his brother, then villa maa frd name ki marustanu annaru.....maa frd emo 75l cash ela ivvagaltganu antunnadu, because he spent all his savings on the villa.....he told he hardly 15l in savings now....so typical scenario idhi.....also  his dad told, even though he will change the villa to my frds name, still his parents and brothers family will stay there anta....endho e parents ela alochistunnaru.....

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

TS ni US ki pampu masters sadhivinchadaniki chesinantha karchu lo  pedda kodukki 10% karchu cheyale .. alantappudu idhi nyayame ani @Pulkapresident antunde @MRI tho

Pakkaney vundi adi vinna @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao emo.. anna gaadu kooda US poyi @TOM_BHAYYA la porambokula tirigina paisal vastundey kada.. adi cheyakunda ippudu ee godava enti ani @Vaampire tho annadu..

18 hours ago, problem said:

nenu oka case chusanu maa frd dhi......frd us lo manchi job chestunnadu......8 yrs nunchi kashtapadi savings chesukuni 1.5 cr india pampinchukunnadu.......ah 1.5 cr meeda valla dad inko 75l vesi 2018 lo villa konnaru and appude pelli ayyindi maa frd ki 2018 lo......ippudu thanaki oka anna unnadu......brother india lo ne untunnadu, antha well established kadhu, hyd lo job chestunnadu.....frd valla brother ki 2015 lo mrg ayyindi......since then frds brother is living seperately with his wife in hyd.......okasari villa house warming ayyaka frd valla brother along with wife maa frd konna villa ki jump ipoyadu......maa frd emo sare house peddadi kada, parents ki thodu untadu ani anukunnadu......now frd's dad is telling he will give the villa to his brother, because dad says my frd is doind good in usa and his brother is doing a normal job in usa......maa frd ki emo oka patha 2 bhk apt istunu antunnadu valla dad, that apt is only 50 lakhs.......my frd is in shock with all this things......india vacheste undataniki manchi house untadi ani invest cheste frd bakra ayyadu when his dad told he will give that villa to his brother......

His Dad screwed him......period

He disrespected your friends hard work, 2nd kid not doing well is 2nd kid's mistake and his parent's mistake

If the dad wants to help the less fortunate 2nd, he should talk with the 1st kid and Work it out, so that he respects the 1st kids hard work........

we work our as$es off here to make money and people in India think we are watching Netflix n printing money

Btw it's the responsibility of the your friend to take care of his brother/father

8 hours ago, problem said:

Latest update from my frd.....valla dad koncham digocharu anta.....his dad told to give that 75l which he spent on villa to his brother, then villa maa frd name ki marustanu annaru.....maa frd emo 75l cash ela ivvagaltganu antunnadu, because he spent all his savings on the villa.....he told he hardly 15l in savings now....so typical scenario idhi.....also  his dad told, even though he will change the villa to my frds name, still his parents and brothers family will stay there anta....endho e parents ela alochistunnaru.....

That's very fair..... actually ga mee frnd 1C+ ivali.....75L dad money(+ construction costs)

If he can't, let them sell the property and split land cost + house cost......ur friend takes the land money n rest goes to his dad 

And the dad will split the money like he wants

12 hours ago, JackSeal said:

neku US ravadanki me dad invest chesinapudu did your brother objected to it, why ur investing more on him ani ?

object chesi undadu and infact ma brother US lo unnadu ani proud ga feel aei untadu… 

epudu you are thinking about money… hypocrisy 

Alani life long thana income lo 40/50% istgea fair antava???

Ya true they might have spend lil more for him to come here, but I don't think it was done putting 2nd kids life/future at risk

But Dad should have had a discussion about this........and come to conclusions

18 hours ago, problem said:

nenu oka case chusanu maa frd dhi......frd us lo manchi job chestunnadu......8 yrs nunchi kashtapadi savings chesukuni 1.5 cr india pampinchukunnadu.......ah 1.5 cr meeda valla dad inko 75l vesi 2018 lo villa konnaru and appude pelli ayyindi maa frd ki 2018 lo......ippudu thanaki oka anna unnadu......brother india lo ne untunnadu, antha well established kadhu, hyd lo job chestunnadu.....frd valla brother ki 2015 lo mrg ayyindi......since then frds brother is living seperately with his wife in hyd.......okasari villa house warming ayyaka frd valla brother along with wife maa frd konna villa ki jump ipoyadu......maa frd emo sare house peddadi kada, parents ki thodu untadu ani anukunnadu......now frd's dad is telling he will give the villa to his brother, because dad says my frd is doind good in usa and his brother is doing a normal job in usa......maa frd ki emo oka patha 2 bhk apt istunu antunnadu valla dad, that apt is only 50 lakhs.......my frd is in shock with all this things......india vacheste undataniki manchi house untadi ani invest cheste frd bakra ayyadu when his dad told he will give that villa to his brother......

Tell your friend to not to engage on this with your Parents himself.. Involve lot of relatives in it beg, buy or black mail them to get on his side else your friend will be sole looser... also tell him publicize as much as he can .. if the thinks this makes him uncomfortable then he is not going to get his property...

9 hours ago, problem said:

Valla father is clear and he want to give money to brother amen

39 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Tell your friend to not to engage on this with your Parents himself.. Involve lot of relatives in it beg, buy or black mail them to get on his side else your friend will be sole looser... also tell him publicize as much as he can .. if the thinks this makes him uncomfortable then he is not going to get his property...

never ever involve relative in family........no one is interested to resolve issues, penta penta chestharu 

better if he goes to india, sit n talk n resolve

relative will drag your fam into streets and explode the issue much bigger 

Just now, kasi said:

never ever involve relative in family........no one is interested to resolve issues, penta penta chestharu 

better if he goes to india, sit n talk n resolve

relative will drag your fam into streets and explode the issue much bigger 

depends on the guy you are involving.. not some random who has loose tongue. The issue will not be resolved until this is discussed openly between well wishers of the family...