Friend problem on asthi pampakam

problem

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

I live in the US bro. I think I am more fortunate and can make more money. So, I don't think I should get any money from my parents. Parents should always try to give property to kids that are not doing as well in life because the ones doing well don't need the money. 

manaki ground reality telidhu kadha bro. vadu 8 yrs kastapadi illu konukkoni india velle plan undemo manaki telidhu kadha. fortunate ani cheppi neeku unnadantha teskoni poyi vere vallaki evvavu kadha

• Upvote 1

Just now, Aamphat said:

manaki ground reality telidhu kadha bro. vadu 8 yrs kastapadi illu konukkoni india velle plan undemo manaki telidhu kadha. fortunate ani cheppi neeku unnadantha teskoni poyi vere vallaki evvavu kadha

It depends, I don't have plans of going back to India. So, I don't have a need to have property in India or money for that matter. If my siblings in India want a bigger share, I think they should get it since I make more money than them. 

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Tables can turn anytime. You maybe doing well now but it may not always be the case. Not saying you need parents money but your money you should not loose. Are you sure if you are in bad circumstances your sibling will also think of you in the same way?

I don't care if my siblings think of me in the same way. In fact I know that the people who married my siblings don't think of me in the same way. But, that doesn't change the fact that I have the ability to stand on my feet and don't need financial support while they need the financial support. So, I don't think it's wrong of my parents to give them their properties over me. 

6 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I will not, I don't think money is worth losing peace of mind over. 

Haha this is coming from the same person who said financially dependent undali for marriage to work outside parents wish… isnt double standard?

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

I don't care if my siblings think of me in the same way. In fact I know that the people who married my siblings don't think of me in the same way. But, that doesn't change the fact that I have the ability to stand on my feet and don't need financial support while they need the financial support. So, I don't think it's wrong of my parents to give them their properties over me. 

Their properties not yours. I am talking about yours. Ikkada eeyana sampadinchina properties isthunnaru not parents. Parents ela istharu anedhi parents ishtam

Just now, Smarty_1 said:

Haha this is coming from the same person who said financially dependent undali for marriage to work outside parents wish… isnt double standard?

Yes, it's not double standard. You need to be financially independent if you have to marry against your parents wish. How is that double standard? 

4 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Tables can turn anytime. You maybe doing well now but it may not always be the case. Not saying you need parents money but your money you should not loose. Are you sure if you are in bad circumstances your sibling will also think of you in the same way?

He is in a false world let him be, he will learn the lesson sooner than later 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Their properties not yours. I am talking about yours. Ikkada eeyana sampadinchina properties isthunnaru not parents. Parents ela istharu anedhi parents ishtam

That's true, but like I said it's more about having the peace of mind rather than worrying about these things. It's not worth it. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Yes, it's not double standard. You need to be financially independent if you have to marry against your parents wish. How is that double standard? 

Money avasaram ledu annav kada eppude?? Malli money imp antunnav.. repu neeku avasaram vasthe mee so called bro em cheatharo chusko…good luck.. ur not in the mood to listen and understand.. i rest my case

Just now, Smarty_1 said:

Money avasaram ledu annav kada eppude?? Malli money imp antunnav.. repu neeku avasaram vasthe mee so called bro em cheatharo chusko…good luck.. ur not in the mood to listen and understand.. i rest my case

Money parents nunchi avasaram ledu antunna bro. Financially independent ante ne kalla meeda nuvvu nilabaddappudu. If you can make money on your own and lead your life then get married against your parents wish antunna. I am not saying you should ask for parents property. In fact, I am saying you should not ask for parents property. 

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

That's true, but like I said it's more about having the peace of mind rather than worrying about these things. It's not worth it. 

Hmm kind of agree if it is only one time thing but what if the attitude repeats in every aspect of their life? Didn’t the bridge already burn with this kind of money grabbing?

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Hmm kind of agree if it is only one time thing but what if the attitude repeats in every aspect of their life? Didn’t the bridge already burn with this kind of money grabbing?

As long as they are happy, I don't care. I would rather not deal with the drama and I don't care about the money that they are getting if it will keep them afloat. 

55 minutes ago, problem said:

Now my friend is asking if he has any options to get that property written on his name....thanu pampina money tho villa koni valla brother ki istanu anatam enti thana point.....legal ga emina cheyyagaluguthada....

Plan prakarame anna intloki shift ayui mind marchi mingadu. Extra wife undhiga shanti untadhi baaga. Conclusion: me friend ni calla dad ki mokamaaaaaaaatam lekunda. Its my momey i worked my ass off to buy that. I cant give that to him. I can support but its for me ani choesthey ipodhi. Evari peru medha undhi? @kfrockz @MRI ELA CHEPPA

15 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

It depends, I don't have plans of going back to India. So, I don't have a need to have property in India or money for that matter. If my siblings in India want a bigger share, I think they should get it since I make more money than them. 

Parents sampadinchina dantlo shre ekuva ichina parle. Muvvu 2 c sampadisthey etla istav adhi nee money.

• Upvote 1