Friend problem on asthi pampakam

problem

58 minutes ago, problem said:

nenu oka case chusanu maa frd dhi......frd us lo manchi job chestunnadu......8 yrs nunchi kashtapadi savings chesukuni 1.5 cr india pampinchukunnadu.......ah 1.5 cr meeda valla dad inko 75l vesi 2018 lo villa konnaru and appude pelli ayyindi maa frd ki 2018 lo......ippudu thanaki oka anna unnadu......brother india lo ne untunnadu, antha well established kadhu, hyd lo job chestunnadu.....frd valla brother ki 2015 lo mrg ayyindi......since then frds brother is living seperately with his wife in hyd.......okasari villa house warming ayyaka frd valla brother along with wife maa frd konna villa ki jump ipoyadu......maa frd emo sare house peddadi kada, parents ki thodu untadu ani anukunnadu......now frd's dad is telling he will give the villa to his brother, because dad says my frd is doind good in usa and his brother is doing a normal job in usa......maa frd ki emo oka patha 2 bhk apt istunu antunnadu valla dad, that apt is only 50 lakhs.......my frd is in shock with all this things......india vacheste undataniki manchi house untadi ani invest cheste frd bakra ayyadu when his dad told he will give that villa to his brother......

Ask him to sell the villa…give 1/3 of the sold price to his father…his father can give the money to his brother…this is fair

mee friend baga sampadisthe…that has nothing to do his brother…

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Ask him to work for 8 more years and save more money. Why is he crying on his brother. No point to, he needs the money because he is not as fortunate as your brother. Only losers take property from parents, tell your friend not to be a loser and stand up on his feet. 

Serious post aa?

15 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Money parents nunchi avasaram ledu antunna bro. Financially independent ante ne kalla meeda nuvvu nilabaddappudu. If you can make money on your own and lead your life then get married against your parents wish antunna. I am not saying you should ask for parents property. In fact, I am saying you should not ask for parents property. 

good luck bro

Unless you're single kid.... meeku siblings unte.... keep your earnings, investments and everything seperate......... Mee parents entha manchollu ayyina.

You never know when $hit hits the fan. Money differences valla family relationships pothunayi.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Left side equality, right side equity. 

625404-iisc_equalityequity_300ppi.jpg

I am saying promote equity. 

Valla father dabbulu and apartment valla brother ki ichhukomanu…time is not same all the time…young age lo single ga friends tho sharing lo undi dabbulu save chesinattu marriage ayyi kids ochhinanka savings undav…8 years is a big time

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Valla father dabbulu and apartment valla brother ki ichhukomanu…time is not same all the time…young age lo single ga friends tho sharing lo undi dabbulu save chesinattu marriage ayyi kids ochhinanka savings undav…8 years is a big time

E asthi godavala valla peace of mind dobbinchukovadam not worth it bro. If you're more well off, it is better to let it go. 

1 hour ago, problem said:

nenu oka case chusanu maa frd dhi......frd us lo manchi job chestunnadu......8 yrs nunchi kashtapadi savings chesukuni 1.5 cr india pampinchukunnadu.......ah 1.5 cr meeda valla dad inko 75l vesi 2018 lo villa konnaru and appude pelli ayyindi maa frd ki 2018 lo......ippudu thanaki oka anna unnadu......brother india lo ne untunnadu, antha well established kadhu, hyd lo job chestunnadu.....frd valla brother ki 2015 lo mrg ayyindi......since then frds brother is living seperately with his wife in hyd.......okasari villa house warming ayyaka frd valla brother along with wife maa frd konna villa ki jump ipoyadu......maa frd emo sare house peddadi kada, parents ki thodu untadu ani anukunnadu......now frd's dad is telling he will give the villa to his brother, because dad says my frd is doind good in usa and his brother is doing a normal job in usa......maa frd ki emo oka patha 2 bhk apt istunu antunnadu valla dad, that apt is only 50 lakhs.......my frd is in shock with all this things......india vacheste undataniki manchi house untadi ani invest cheste frd bakra ayyadu when his dad told he will give that villa to his brother......

cha-brahmi.gif

49 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Left side equality, right side equity. 

625404-iisc_equalityequity_300ppi.jpg

I am saying promote equity. 

Why cant u help ur friend in exam since he cant do good and even leave ur seat for him equality noo…

4 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

Why cant u help ur friend in exam since he cant do good and even leave ur seat for him equality noo…

Because that's cheating and this is not. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Because that's cheating and this is not. 

ROFL, giving someones hard earned money to someone else without his consent isn’t cheating???

6 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

ROFL, giving someones hard earned money to someone else without his consent isn’t cheating???

I am not saying without his consent bro. I am saying let it go for your peace of mind.