Friend problem on asthi pampakam

problem

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

He is well off, his brother is not well off. What is wrong if he gives 

True human fact enti ante, mana daggara 10 cr unna, andhulo 25 lakhs pothe, lyk share to your bro/sis or gambling or some loss, mana daggara unna 9.75 cr gurinchi Kanter kuda Polina 25 l gurinchi ekkuva alochistam.....every human feels the same....

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

He is well off, his brother is not well off. What is wrong if he gives it away? 

His brother can take his dad’s money worth 75L right if he is not doing well in life. Why his own brother’s hard earned money? His brother might have a wife kid loans or just want to use  his money for jalsa. Who has any right to take and judge on other’s hard earned money? His brother spent 8 years for that money, so someone can just take it away live in a luxuary villa while this guy must work another decade and cry for savings? This is not fair man. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, problem said:

nenu oka case chusanu maa frd dhi......frd us lo manchi job chestunnadu......8 yrs nunchi kashtapadi savings chesukuni 1.5 cr india pampinchukunnadu.......ah 1.5 cr meeda valla dad inko 75l vesi 2018 lo villa konnaru and appude pelli ayyindi maa frd ki 2018 lo......ippudu thanaki oka anna unnadu......brother india lo ne untunnadu, antha well established kadhu, hyd lo job chestunnadu.....frd valla brother ki 2015 lo mrg ayyindi......since then frds brother is living seperately with his wife in hyd.......okasari villa house warming ayyaka frd valla brother along with wife maa frd konna villa ki jump ipoyadu......maa frd emo sare house peddadi kada, parents ki thodu untadu ani anukunnadu......now frd's dad is telling he will give the villa to his brother, because dad says my frd is doind good in usa and his brother is doing a normal job in usa......maa frd ki emo oka patha 2 bhk apt istunu antunnadu valla dad, that apt is only 50 lakhs.......my frd is in shock with all this things......india vacheste undataniki manchi house untadi ani invest cheste frd bakra ayyadu when his dad told he will give that villa to his brother......

Parents anale chestaru old age lo evvaru vallani chusukunte valle imp iypotharu thats natural kani ee case lo his dad only can give what he earned not what his other son earned…

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dhimputha said:

His brother can take his dad’s money worth 75L right if he is not doing well in life. Why his own brother’s hard earned money? His brother might have a wife kid loans or just want to use  his money for jalsa. Who has any right to take and judge on other’s hard earned money? His brother spent 8 years for that money, so someone can just take it away live in a luxuary villa while this guy must work another decade and cry for savings? This is not fair man. 

His brother was not as fortunate as him, what's wrong if he gives his hard earned money to his brother? What is fair or not in this? He can always make more money. His brother cannot make that kind of money, so it's better that his brother gets it. 

17 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Ask him to work for 8 more years and save more money. Why is he crying on his brother. No point to, he needs the money because he is not as fortunate as your brother. Only losers take property from parents, tell your friend not to be a loser and stand up on his feet. 

Lol, what an answer bro… lal salam

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

He is well off, his brother is not well off. What is wrong if he gives it away? 

Pakkana valla money ee ga em anna chepthavu mana deggari vasthe kani telidu noppi…

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Smarty_1 said:

Pakkana valla money ee ga em anna chepthavu mana deggari vasthe kani telidu noppi…

I actually have done the same thing myself, and I am feeling very peaceful after that. It's not 1.5 Cr though, it's about 90L that my sibling in India got, but I am happy about it, since I can make that money myself. 

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

His brother was not as fortunate as him, what's wrong if he gives his hard earned money to his brother? What is fair or not in this? He can always make more money. His brother cannot make that kind of money, so it's better that his brother gets it. 

It doesn’t make any sense to eat someone’s hard earned money without any shame while his parents can provide him. His own parents are not fair, i feel sad for him. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I actually have done the same thing myself, and I am feeling very peaceful after that. It's not 1.5 Cr though, it's about 90L that my sibling in India got, but I am happy about it, since I can make that money myself. 

Thats nice…. Hope ur will never regret that decision ever in your life..

14 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

nuvvu kuda us lo unna me anna or tammudu daggara ilanti sketch emanna vesava enti tega support chestunnav? anna aithey enti bokka erojullo evadi kastam vaadidhey. 8 yrs dooramga undi roju anni panulu cheskoni paisa paisa kooda petti pampisthey asala panchadaniki valla dad ki em right undi?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dhimputha said:

It doesn’t make any sense to eat someone’s hard earned money without any shame while his parents can provide him. His own parents are not fair, i feel sad for him. 

Both siblings may not be fortunate bro, if you're fortunate there is nothing wrong in giving away your fair share. The biggest asset your parents gave you is good education and ability to stand on your feet. You will feel more at peace when you don't worry about property that you will never use in your life. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Both siblings may not be fortunate bro, if you're fortunate there is nothing wrong in giving away your fair share. The biggest asset your parents gave you is good education and ability to stand on your feet. You will feel more at peace when you don't worry about property that you will never use in your life. 

ne antha visaala hrudhayam andariki undadhu bhayya. 

1 minute ago, Smarty_1 said:

Thats nice…. Hope ur will never regret that decision ever in your life..

I will not, I don't think money is worth losing peace of mind over. 

Will his brother take care of parents? If so it is only fair to give him some amount as good will. US lo undi he cannot take care of parents kadha. Ala anukoni sarduku pommanu. Ippudu eeyana inka peekedem ledhu aayana father Peru meedha villa unte

1 minute ago, Aamphat said:

nuvvu kuda us lo unna me anna or tammudu daggara ilanti sketch emanna vesava enti tega support chestunnav? anna aithey enti bokka erojullo evadi kastam vaadidhey. 8 yrs dooramga undi roju anni panulu cheskoni paisa paisa kooda petti pampisthey asala panchadaniki valla dad ki em right undi?

I live in the US bro. I think I am more fortunate and can make more money. So, I don't think I should get any money from my parents. Parents should always try to give property to kids that are not doing as well in life because the ones doing well don't need the money.