Friend problem on asthi pampakam

problem

21 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

depends on the guy you are involving.. not some random who has loose tongue. The issue will not be resolved until this is discussed openly between well wishers of the family... 

aa rojulu gone guru......ipppudu relative antha ahole galea. there is no one with ethic these days

100% aaa relative will support the guy in US, he has money n potential to help them 

19 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Ask him to work for 8 more years and save more money. Why is he crying on his brother. No point to, he needs the money because he is not as fortunate as your brother. Only losers take property from parents, tell your friend not to be a loser and stand up on his feet. 

question is not taking property from parents, matter is how come his brother can take that property.

his brother has no rite to take that villa..and his dad should be doing that...

its onething his dad giving his own property to his brother.

his dad doent have any rite or ethichs to give villa to his brother where he only invested 75 lachs and guy invested 1.5 crores

his dad should give back 1.5 cr to his him and then can write his villa to brother

7 minutes ago, kasi said:

aa rojulu gone guru......ipppudu relative antha ahole galea. there is no one with ethic these days

100% aaa relative will support the guy in US, he has money n potential to help them 

those A-hole are on rite side...knowingly or un-knowingly 

8 minutes ago, kasi said:

Not every one exactly are being A$$ hole it is all about equation since they are the ones going to take the direct heat most of them will stay away thinking that this is their family matter.. .. having one more look is not going to harm him... 

7 minutes ago, donuts said:

question is not taking property from parents, matter is how come his brother can take that property.

his brother has no rite to take that villa..and his dad should be doing that...

its onething his dad giving his own property to his brother.

his dad doent have any rite or ethichs to give villa to his brother where he only invested 75 lachs and guy invested 1.5 crores

his dad should give back 1.5 cr to his him and then can write his villa to brother

Well the issue with parents is they take sides when they grow Old Age... most of the times they lean towards the person who are near to them.. it is a simple societal equation.  We do the same once we grow old.... 

20 hours ago, problem said:

nenu oka case chusanu maa frd dhi......frd us lo manchi job chestunnadu......8 yrs nunchi kashtapadi savings chesukuni 1.5 cr india pampinchukunnadu.......ah 1.5 cr meeda valla dad inko 75l vesi 2018 lo villa konnaru and appude pelli ayyindi maa frd ki 2018 lo......ippudu thanaki oka anna unnadu......brother india lo ne untunnadu, antha well established kadhu, hyd lo job chestunnadu.....frd valla brother ki 2015 lo mrg ayyindi......since then frds brother is living seperately with his wife in hyd.......okasari villa house warming ayyaka frd valla brother along with wife maa frd konna villa ki jump ipoyadu......maa frd emo sare house peddadi kada, parents ki thodu untadu ani anukunnadu......now frd's dad is telling he will give the villa to his brother, because dad says my frd is doind good in usa and his brother is doing a normal job in usa......maa frd ki emo oka patha 2 bhk apt istunu antunnadu valla dad, that apt is only 50 lakhs.......my frd is in shock with all this things......india vacheste undataniki manchi house untadi ani invest cheste frd bakra ayyadu when his dad told he will give that villa to his brother......

who ever supports and says that brother should get the villa for some random stupid reasons are the same people who wants free money and have evil thoughts in their mind.

people who support your friend are in the Rite side.he should get his villa ideally if not in worst case scenario he atleast should get 1.5 crores back. 

coming to USA and doing job is not fortunate thing.. its an 99% hard work with 1% some luck.

My question is to you and your friend is..why is the first place that villa is on your parents name?..when sent you saved money to India to buy house, it should be on your friends name.

now your friend cont. do much about it, except drag to the court and try to get at least 50% share at best on whole parents properties. it will take forever. time is the only way your friend can drag his brother to settlement. still your friend wont get 100 % of villa with out giving some money to his brother in settlement.  

3 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

Not every one exactly are being A$$ hole it is all about equation since they are the ones going to take the direct heat most of them will stay away thinking that this is their family matter.. .. having one more look is not going to harm him... 

true that kaka.....but when a poor family grew to build a 2C house....you dont make relatives happy,and people are waiting to pull you down 

what i mean to say, try keeping the issues between the family as much as you can, try to sit/talk n resolve...once you bring in a 3rd person, they will start creating a new version to the issue n blow it up bigger than it is supposed to be

but if things cant be resolved or if one party is being too bad, then probably bring in 3rd party.....but remember once the 3rd is in picture, that family will not be the same ever again 

18 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

I am not saying without his consent bro. I am saying let it go for your peace of mind. 

TS consent lekunda ne valla dad is trying to give me just by giving him information..

4 minutes ago, kasi said:

ardham kala

if those A-holes say the guy in the USA should get villa, they are in rite side...irrespective of their personal reasons behind them.

its like saying  1+1 = 2 ; weather you know mathematics are not, you are obviously rite

4 minutes ago, kasi said:

true that kaka.....but when a poor family grew to build a 2C house....you dont make relatives happy,and people are waiting to pull you down 

what i mean to say, try keeping the issues between the family as much as you can, try to sit/talk n resolve...once you bring in a 3rd person, they will start creating a new version to the issue n blow it up bigger than it is supposed to be

but if things cant be resolved or if one party is being too bad, then probably bring in 3rd party.....but remember once the 3rd is in picture, that family will not be the same ever again 

I agree with you on having discussions with in the family going to a well wisher if not possible, remember once there is a dispute of property occurs in family due to a bad decision by parents then there will be less chances that the family stick together like normal. tell your friend to talk to his parents also make them clear that they are the ones who are breaking the family by not being fair towards their children.... 

8 minutes ago, donuts said:

if those A-holes say the guy in the USA should get villa, they are in rite side...irrespective of their personal reasons behind them.

its like saying  1+1 = 2 ; weather you know mathematics are not, you are obviously rite

ya true.....once you give them the bigger guy status n ask them resolve the issue.....whatever they say is rite.....yup you are right

latest update on my frds asth i pampakam issue......just to summarize the issue he spent 1.5 cr and his dad spent 75 l in the villa which he purchased in 2018......ippudu a house lo his parents and and brothers family are staying......his dad told to give 75 lakhs to him, then he will register the house on his name.......he dont have that much money now, so he asked his father to sell the villa and give 2/3 of the price to him and 1/3 price to keep with him.......ila maa frd enduku cheppadu ante, he is kind of not interested in his brother staying in his house when he has the bulk share in the purchase of the villa.......e deal ki father rejected anta, they are living in a luxirious house and you are asking us to move back to our old 2 bhk apt......2 bhk apt motham valla dad dhe......his dad is not interested in selling the villa and going back to old house which is smaller one......

Imp thing to note from my frds story -> if you dont have plan to go india at all, dont buy any villa/apt in hyd......if you have plan to settle in india in future, this is my frds case, oka 5 yrs taruvatha property price perugutadi, ippude okati koni pettukuntanu ani kuda anukokandi, pedda house kabatti your bro might be planing to stay there and valla pettanam ekkuva avutadi......even you dont have any bro or sister, still dont buy any villa/apt when you plan to return in nxt 3-4 yrs lyk that......enduku ante, may be you might not lyk the design of the villa/apt which you father purchased.......best thing if you plan to return to india after 4-5 yrs, then buy land only and plan to construct after you go to india.....that is the best thing.......if you have no plans to go to india, then please dont think on property appreciation and all things, dont buy property in india.....