How pakistan can execute such huge city building project ?

Telugodura456

19 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

More economic activity gets done in those densely populated spaces than crap like the one you posted.

I currently live in a place that's way more dense than Parrys. and I absolutely enjoy and love it. Its an example for if govt invests in infra maintenance and upgradation in urban spaces instead of expanding outside forever, people can live much comfortable lives.

Indian govts prefer to build out, since they are clueless on how to manage a dense city's dynamism. Just like your favourite idiot who built hitech city outside the city limits, and tried to do the same with Amaravati.

blah blah blah " i like my slum parrys corner and everyone should agree" - you make everything about yourself ra narcisstic narsy ga.

yea urine smells, jam packed busses, nasty auto drivers, i once saw a nail coming out of chennai bus right at the stairs, all these are "dynamism" for you.

40 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

This is not about govt iniitated building . As i said it is just building. also without govt help there is just no way someone can acquire 46,000 acres in outskirts of a mega city.

keep making stupid side points.

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

donakonda is crap too. Its better to build it inside a thriving city like Visakhapatnam, or beside it.

CBN should have done it 5yrs ago, if he was indeed a visionary.

Instead what passes for a visionary in Indian/Telugu society are ugly buildings, roads that go nowhere. I can't believe educated telugu people believed the crap that one can build a city in the middle of nowhere, without it being directly funded by the union govt.

krishna lanka batch digindhi. atleast @Ryzen_renoir will accept that. ee narsi gaadi edho knowledge unna cutting ivvadam matuku aapatle.

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

you cannot build a city unless it is oil money, tax haven or some tourist place. even if you built somehow it will end up good for nothing. we have seen many such cases all over the world.

A city has to grow organically, you cannot simply force it, it needs people of all strata, blue collars and white collars, have and have nots etc. if you try to create something out of hype then greed will catch on and will basically make it out of reach(price out) for a lot of people. That's what had happened with Amaravathi and basically why TDP lost inspite of making it AP capital with all that hype because it made no sense to the common man living there.

Are you sure ? " I am dumb and ignorant but i will still make posts"

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

krishna lanka batch digindhi. atleast @Ryzen_renoir will accept that. ee narsi gaadi edho knowledge unna cutting ivvadam matuku aapatle.

why Hyderabad has so many IT jobs with cbn ruling only for 9 years but vijaywada has around 300 positions  even after 14 years cbn rule .

Emaina ante capital loney IT jobs vastayi ani explaination istharu , what's the point in arguing 

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

that's what I am saying and you are

I put it in quotes - implying thats what you mean when you write that. Do you know how many brand new cities were built in the world in last 50 years. You know nothing - you are a langa and those guys are probably onions.ee caste picchi mohalaki  discos okkati.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

blah blah blah " i like my slum parrys corner and everyone should agree" - you make everything about yourself ra narcisstic narsy ga.

yea urine smells, jam packed busses, nasty auto drivers, i once saw a nail coming out of chennai bus right at the stairs, all these are "dynamism" for you.

It points to lack of investment in infrastructure that is already giving outsized returns.

I prefer govts invest in Parrys than build crap IT cities outside the city.

I make everything about myself? lol. dude, your whole shtick is 'Raven is nasty to me'. haha..

I'm nasty to everyone who's insane. you are batshit insane. Its a fact. :)

whatever you rant about me, won't bother me. dozens before you have tried it here. If you had any brain, you'd simply put me on ignore, because you can never get the better of me in an argument. I can poke holes in the sh1t you post better than anyone else can here, enough to rile you up forever.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

why Hyderabad has so many IT jobs with cbn ruling only for 9 years but vijaywada has around 300 positions  even after 14 years cbn rule .

Emaina ante capital loney IT jobs vastayi ani explaination istharu , what's the point in arguing 

why does nellore have not even 10 jobs. Meeredho pedda chennai connection antu cheppukunnav.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

whatever you rant about me, won't bother me. dozens before you have tried it here. If you had any brain, you'd simply put me on ignore, because you can never get the better of me in an argument. I can poke holes in the sh1t you post better than anyone else can here, enough to rile you up forever.

I dont think anyone exposed you like i did ra narsy. They may have attacked you thinking you are liberal or something but you are a fraud. You aint no liberal or conservative - you are just an under developed guy. A work in progress.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

accept what? Ryzen is wrong about a lot of things. But he's not an idiot like you who wants respect in an online conversation. lol.

what am I wrong about? tell me. Parrys is in fact one of the busiest economic center in Chennai, thanks to the port. Investing in its infrastructure will pay off in larger multiples than investment outside the city. This is unmistakeable truth.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

I dont think anyone exposed you like i did ra narsy. They may have attacked you thinking you are liberal or something but you are a fraud. You aint no liberal or conservative - you are just an under developed guy. A work in progress.

what did you expose? lol.

someone who thinks Indian civilzation is a failure, while Pakistan's is a success is calling someone else under developed. lol.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what am I wrong about? tell me. Parrys is in fact one of the busiest economic center in Chennai, thanks to the port. Investing in its infrastructure will pay off in larger multiples than investment outside the city. This is unmistakeable truth.

you should ask what are you right about. Your very first post where you made it in to a city beauty contest showed you fail to comprehend the purpose of the thread. then you ranted something about urban dynamism gaadihi guddu in an area where basic urban infra doesnt exist.

You have no clue ra narsy ga - half baked fellow.