How pakistan can execute such huge city building project ?

Telugodura456

@Telugodura456 boss I understand that you want well planned clean cities but even if you transfer Tokyo to india , it will end up dirty , full of slums and broken infrastructure in 10-20 years . 

Amaravathi ni exact same plan ga execute chesina , the same politicians , officials will rule there and the slums , dirt , encroachments will pop up

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what did you expose? lol.

someone who thinks Indian civilzation is a failure, while Pakistan's is a success is calling someone else under developed. lol.

I exposed you are an unstable liar, a  casteist bigot, indian nationalist who fakes himself as anti caste liberal in this forum. How many lies have i exposed right from krishna lanka  batch to station (hahahaha).

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

you should ask what are you right about. Your very first post where you made it in to a city beauty contest showed you fail to comprehend the purpose of the thread. then you ranted something about urban dynamism gaadihi guddu in an area where basic urban infra doesnt exist.

You have no clue ra narsy ga - half baked fellow.

what I call 'beauty', what you call 'beauty' are two fundamentally different things, idiot.

I'm talking about purpose. I called Parrys beautiful, purely because of the purpose it serves, with the least amount of resources it consumes.

If basic infra doesn't exist, govts must build it in Parrys, or whatever its equivalent in Hyderabad, and Vizag. Not build greenfield cities 50kms away.

what you post makes no sense, except as a defense for your belligerence.

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

@Telugodura456 boss I understand that you want well planned clean cities but even if you transfer Tokyo to india , it will end up dirty , full of slums and broken infrastructure in 10-20 years . 

Amaravathi ni exact same plan ga execute chesina , the same politicians , officials will rule there and the slums , dirt , encroachments will pop up

Yea thats what i am saying - indian cant build and uncivilized.

I exposed you are an unstable liar, a  casteist bigot, indian nationalist who fakes himself as anti caste liberal in this forum. How many lies have i exposed right from krishna lanka  batch to station (hahahaha).

unstable liar, sure.

how am i casteist bigot, or an Indian nationalist? lol.

how old are you? if you are under 25, I will resign from poking you.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what I call 'beauty', what you call 'beauty' are two fundamentally different things, idiot.

I'm talking about purpose. I called Parrys beautiful, purely because of the purpose it serves, with the least amount of resources it consumes.

If basic infra doesn't exist, govts must build it in Parrys, or whatever its equivalent in Hyderabad, and Vizag. Not build greenfield cities 50kms away.

what you post makes no sense, except as a defense for your belligerence.

it is not about govt nor about imaginary urban "purpose". you still dont get it.  Let it go.

it is not about govt nor about imaginary urban "purpose". you still dont get it.  Let it go.

what is it about, then?

civilizational achievement aa? what a moron. lol

4 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

what he wants, he can have only in a fascist state. Thank god, India is not that, yet.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why does nellore have not even 10 jobs. Meeredho pedda chennai connection antu cheppukunnav.

Because it has no potential  for it , if at all any software industry will come up in tada . Also our weather is just terriblly hot , white collar workers won't move here willingly 

But what we do have is potential for blue collar jobs 

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/chennai-tirupati-nellore-tri-city-industrial-hub-among-top-10-most-attractive-clusters-for-investment-invest-india/article31632831.ece

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/companies/jindal-steel-andhra-to-invest-7500-cr-for-steel-plant-in-ap/article35074310.ece 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Because it has no potential  for it , if at all any software industry will come up in tada . Also our weather is just terriblly hot , white collar workers won't move here willingly 

But what we do have is potential for blue collar jobs 

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/news/chennai-tirupati-nellore-tri-city-industrial-hub-among-top-10-most-attractive-clusters-for-investment-invest-india/article31632831.ece

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/companies/jindal-steel-andhra-to-invest-7500-cr-for-steel-plant-in-ap/article35074310.ece 

Potentian has to be created. why doenst nellore have potential - i know people from nellore who are excellent programmers. So talent is there. If weather is hot there is no IT industry ? chennai is not so cool either.

Potentian has to be created. why doenst nellore have potential - i know people from nellore who are excellent programmers. So talent is there. If weather is hot there is no IT industry ? chennai is not so cool either.

holy fcuk.

your purpose to start a thread seems to be not to discuss the topic, but to rake up bs drama from some other conversation and fill the thread with inane arguments, that validate the crap you said in a similarly stupid conversation somewhere else.

India is a civilizational failure because they can't build amaravati like cities.

but Pakistan is a success (atleast compared to India). Is that your point? lol

is this how high quality idiots think?

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

MNC's prefer places with good law & order and hubs that attract talent from all over , Nellore, vijaywada have neither 

Chennai is about 2-3 degrees cooler and is also not a favored destination for outsiders. Almost Every north indian I have met in Chennai hates the weather and wants to move to Bengaluru 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

MNC's prefer places with good law & order and hubs that attract talent from all over , Nellore, vijaywada have neither 

Chennai is about 2-3 degrees cooler and is also not a favored destination for outsiders. Almost Every north indian I have met in Chennai hates the weather and wants to move to Bengaluru 

pakkane cheruvu unna, raayi lo neellu teppinchataaniki try cheyyali

adey visionary ante. that is how potential is created. telusuko