How pakistan can execute such huge city building project ?

Telugodura456

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ekkad nundi osthaar ra babu meerantha.

vaadu ilanti chethha post chestey, ventaney vaadini muslim ani tag chesthunnaru. malli serious wrong historical analysis.

db motham joker ley unnaru.

I did not tag him as muslim.  I was saying that bahria township is wasteful same as amaravathi. 

Ne kanna pedda joker evaru ledu e db la. Pedda communist nani feeling neku.  Nuvvu edi nunchi vachavo nenu akkadi nunche vachanu. 

1 minute ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

I did not tag him as muslim.  I was saying that bahria township is wasteful same as amaravathi. 

Ne kanna pedda joker evaru ledu e db la. Pedda communist nani feeling neku.  Nuvvu edi nunchi vachavo nenu akkadi nunche vachanu. 

nee bochhu ley. ee db aey oka joke. siggu lekunda serious post lu esey nuvvu nannu joker antunnava. lol.

long explanation on how Indian muslims are considered low grade in Pakistan.. daaniki enti artham? nee post nuvvey choosko.

vaadoka chethha ante... neelanti daridrulu inko chethha.

11 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Pedda communist nani feeling neku.

I'm more free market than you. nenu raasedhi communism ani anukuntey, you are an idiot.

you are a feudal fcuk, or a wannabe feudal fcuk. I'm not. I make feudal fcuks like you and Telugodura angry. that's my hobby.

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nee bochhu ley. ee db aey oka joke. siggu lekunda serious post lu esey nuvvu nannu joker antunnava. lol.

long explanation on how Indian muslims are considered low grade in Pakistan.. daaniki enti artham? nee post nuvvey choosko.

vaadoka chethha ante... neelanti daridrulu inko chethha.

Edisavu. Nuvvu pedda liberal ani feeling, but you are a commie fundamentalist vi. Do Pakis consider Indian muslims the same? Mana muslims ke inferiority  complex undi. Same with Arabs who consider the rest inferior.

Nuvve pedda joku. Neku respond avvadame waste. Pani chusukora babu. Nuvvu etho jathi ratnam la feeling. Pokodi gadivi. 

1 minute ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Do Pakis consider Indian muslims the same? Mana muslims ke inferiority  complex undi. Same with Arabs who consider the rest inferior.

Nuvve pedda joku. Neku respond avvadame waste. Pani chusukora babu. Nuvvu etho jathi ratnam la feeling. Pokodi gadivi. 

does it matter what they consider Indian muslims as? Is it related to the topic? One guy asked the idiot Telugodura to go live there, and you respond by saying that Indian muslims are not respected in Pak.

respond avvaku. nenu maatram naaku bore kottinappudu nee post lani quote chesthu ney unta. lol.

ee db lo andaru pakodi gaalley ra babu. neetho saha. minimum self introspection lekunte ela?

4 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Do Pakis consider Indian muslims the same? Mana muslims ke inferiority  complex undi. Same with Arabs who consider the rest inferior.

ilanti chetthha insights ni pettukoni nuvvu pedda intelligent and achiever ani feel avvu. lol.

when you have nothing funny or interesting to say, its better to shut up. that's what intelligent people do.

I'm not intelligent. are you? :giggle:

11 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

MNC's prefer places with good law & order and hubs that attract talent from all over , Nellore, vijaywada have neither 

Chennai is about 2-3 degrees cooler and is also not a favored destination for outsiders. Almost Every north indian I have met in Chennai hates the weather and wants to move to Bengaluru 

law and order/hubs etc - everything must be made. Ekkadinincho oodi padav. Its unfortunate mentality you acquired due to caste based thinking.

In 1960s singapore was a slum compared to Mumbai or even Chennai. Malaysia kicked singapore out because of huge population and low income of that place. Now where singapore and where mumbai.

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

law and order/hubs etc - everything must be made. Ekkadinincho oodi padav. Its unfortunate mentality you acquired due to caste based thinking.

In 1960s singapore was a slum compared to Mumbai or even Chennai. Malaysia kicked singapore out because of huge population and low income of that place. Now where singapore and where mumbai.

Singapore wasn't slum by south asian standards. it separated from Malaysia, not because it was poor, but because there were racial tensions following an uneasy merger of both states. Even then Singapore was not poorer than Malaysia or mumbai. It was a thriving port city.

As for the rest, Singapore is categorized as less of a democracy than even India. May be you want such authoritarian rule in India. Modi will give it. don't worry. you just have to learn Hindi. :giggle: