How pakistan can execute such huge city building project ?

Telugodura456

31 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Vellaru enduku ante. Akkada indian muslims are considered lowest grade. Also in Pakistan only a very few elites can have such life. It is like the british raj, but replaced by a few punjabi landlords. 

Pakistan never did land reforms, leading to a few landlords owning huge chunks of land. 

You maybe right. I am not saying we should go there. I am holding a mirror to india and how civilizationally india cant build $hit and does not respect those who build.

But i dont agree its only for elites - there cant be 10 lac elites in karachi.

2 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Because It’s belongs to few people of one community 

Complete fabricated lie. No wonder india is simply incapable of executing anything at a level even pakistan can.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

You maybe right. I am not saying we should go there. I am holding a mirror to india and how civilizationally india cant build $hit and does not respect those who build.

Who said all of karachi is good. Most of it is a dump. Bahria township is a bad example. It is showing the few 100 floor towers in mumbai and saying the things about civilization etc. 

It has nothing to do with civilization. A number of such projects were started and built in India and rest of world were scrapped. But they are bad for environment and broader population. Look up lavasa city, ambi valley city or sahara city. Lavasa city was unfinished and was a nightmare.

Cities should grow organically. Even Amaravathi was a batshit crazy idea. Dont go by surface shine, look inside a bit deep 

1 minute ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Who said all of karachi is good. Most of it is a dump. Bahria township is a bad example. It is showing the few 100 floor towers in mumbai and saying the things about civilization etc. 

It has nothing to do with civilization. A number of such projects were started and built in India and rest of world were scrapped. But they are bad for environment and broader population. Look up lavasa city, ambi valley city or sahara city. Lavasa city was unfinished and was a nightmare.

Cities should grow organically. Even Amaravathi was a batshit crazy idea. Dont go by surface shine, look inside a bit deep 

Bro - it is 10 lac people. Understand the number first 10 LAC PEOPLE. Its not 100 floors.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Information inchinavu superb good … but madhyalo India ne enudku?  I think you deserve elite citizenship of porkistan… if you tired of India just move out …

11 minutes ago, macha said:

Information inchinavu superb good … but madhyalo India ne enudku?  I think you deserve elite citizenship of porkistan… if you tired of India just move out …

Amaravti enduku protect cheyyalekapoindi indian govt? Question cheste Pakistan vellipovala

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

They are building this Bahra township in karachi. in 46,000 acres of land !!!!!! - like in amaravati. They already sold 105,000 plots and houses and expected accomodate 10 lac people. Everything beauitfully planned, huge roads, german hospitals, worlds 3rd largest mosque, university, cricket stadium, beautifull landscape, its own power plant, piped gas,US standard golf course and commercial highrise buildings.

Enthaina india nunchi escape ayyi lucky baa ee thuraqs. Pakistan may have lower income but they live in better houses, eat more meat and enjoy enjoy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahria_Town_Karachi

Main entrance

bahria-Town-Karachi.jpg

cricket stadiusm

1918.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

commericial street

54f5d20d5e90208f182402f911c44de3.png

houses

E-IE9zCWQBIXEj_.jpg

karachi-bahria-homes-main-s-1024x442.jpg

apartments

AKedOLT1gOYAePqLJuqt5RFZ6m-PLBxx-GtxgUSR

Amaravathi graphics anta.. anti pakistan slogans cheste afghans pina firing chesaru anta ra cut mirchi MC

2 hours ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Bahria township was built by Malik Riaz a highly corrupt individual. All his bahria townships are backed by Paki military. The guy was sued in UK and paid 140 million pounds in fine. He is a money launderer for paki Army.  

Avi anni whatsapp nees antadu Cut mirchi MC gadu intlo ladies ki freedom iyyadu kani pakka vani G nakadam matram istam MC gadiki

52 minutes ago, macha said:

india nunchi vacchinavallam india ni kaka inka dhenni prasnistham baa ? telugu vallam taxes kattedhi india ki  -then we should demand pakistan to treat u well ? it is the minimum duty of an educated person to observe the world and let his people know the observations so they can tell truth.

yOu want people to be lost in blind made up nationalism? dont get so irritated because i took pakistan. It is still a neighbouring country. First understanding the world is important - judgement comes later.

The simple fact and learning point is this :

To build a brand new spanking city of 46,000 acres needs financial skills, planning skills and most importantly organizational skills. And even more importantly a society which can allow people to build without tearing itself apart in jealousy "who is going to benefit? which caste benefits most? why should i support if manavallu not getting cash" etc.

iam not saying pakistan is a great country or anything. it is a crap country and mirror image of india. But in this case they have done well and are going to enjoy the benefits. 10 lac people living in first world standards is amazing. its half of vizag populatoin and a city built from scratch from them.

we need to ask ourselves as Telugu people why dont we have these minimum skills ? why cant - forget general population - even then 10-20% OC population get together and have a common understanding on basic issues?

its a civilizational failure. @Prasadgeek33