Assam police under BJP Himant Biswas Sarma use machine guns on encourachers and photographer jumps on a dead/injured man

Telugodura456

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

That vicious photographer is the standard BJP supporter. Neither in armed forces himself nor a politician - does a regular job - but full of hate and only thing that stops from him doing that to everyone is lack of power. Lot of bhakths in the forum will happily do the same with amravati farmers if they can get away with it.

I have to change this - its not just BJP. The vicious photogographer is the standard nationalist indian like that narsi fellow

@Raven_Rayes . The victim there  the kashmiri who just wants to live his own life under his own administration no money form anyone else, the victim is the tamil who wants more respect for his language in a "nation" which takes his taxes but makes laws for him in hindi/english, the victim is the amravati farmer who donated his land and now dragged to streets for more than a year now and no indian organization from human rights to medha patkar cares about them.

And the vicious photographer is the narsi guy who will not only justify india but also blame the victim by speculating that if he gets what he wants he will be even more worse (ethononatialist scum or whatever). I have never seen such a snake before.

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I have to change this - its not just BJP. The vicious photogographer is the standard nationalist indian like that narsi fellow

@Raven_Rayes . The victim there  the kashmiri who just wants to live his own life under his own administration no money form anyone else, the victim is the tamil who wants more respect for his language in a "nation" which takes his taxes but makes laws for him in hindi/english, the victim is the amravati farmer who donated his land and now dragged to streets for more than a year now and no indian organization from human rights to medha patkar cares about them.

And the vicious photographer is the narsi guy who will not only justify india but also blame the victim by speculating that if he gets what he wants he will be even more worse (ethononatialist scum or whatever). I have never seen such a snake before.

Crybaby. Try to talk sense. Just because I called you an ethnonationalist (on the road to becoming an ethnofascist), I don't become a nazi. Learn what the terms mean. Lol

10 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I just watched the video. The photographer is not an Indian nationalist, dumbfcuk. He's probably an Axomiya Jatiyobadi scum. The kind that can't tolerate bengalis in Assam, and brands them bangladeshis.

That's exactly where you are headed, if you get enough people to agree with you. Even if you are too high brow to do such stuff, others in your wing will do it for you.

do you even understand politics beyond simplistic binaries of India bad, Andhra great? What a joke, equating Assamese politics with anti India politics.

one homework for you. Why did Sharjeel Imam get arrested? There's a world out there to learn from, instead of being a frog in the well, and trying to forcefit everything you see into a convenient narrative of 'India bad'.

grow up, fcukface.

• Upvote 1

this is full video folks, No doubt all police men should not have beaten that poor guy , having said that he should NOT have  also attacked police with stick

and that over enthusiastic camera guy needs to be arrested, that poor guy is a human being not animal to be treated that way

19 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

this is full video folks, No doubt all police men should not have beaten that poor guy , having said that he should NOT have  also attacked police with stick

and that over enthusiastic camera guy needs to be arrested, that poor guy is a human being not animal to be treated that way

lol. axomiya racists, and Indian nationalists hand in glove. I hope India goes to hell.

btw, that photographer has already been arrested, but nothing will come of it.

TS posted this as if it is an example of overreach of Indian union's authority under BJP, and you are defending it by showing some unseen video.

both of you are dumbfcuks who don't understand that the role of BJP/Sanghi is minimal is here. Its assamese nationalism at display here. BJP is simply fueling it since it helps them stay in power. They didn't create it.

15 hours ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Most violent states bengal and assam, police lu aamathram use cheyakapothe bangladeshi radical jihadi infiltrators ni control cheyaleru

Bangladeshi radical jihadi infiltrator...shaana peddha words use chesthunnav kani inko mata cheppu...

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

You can't find proof for fictional quotes fuck

Emo kaka ee madhya nibba nibbi quotattions ekkuvaipothunnayi andhukey asalu idhi nijama kadha thelsukoneeki adigina...kastha eh book o septhey ma intla complete Ambedkar writings catalogue la vethukkoni susukundhamani...

5 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Oo pali eh book lo rasindo cheppu va...I'm serious and I want to know this quote of Ambedkar and its context!

Ambedkar did write vicious anti Islam stuff. No idea if the quote came directly from him.

He also wrote vicious anti Hindu stuff too. At the end of the day, he's a lawyer, not an anthropologist, and is sort of an activist for dalit cause. His writings should only be viewed in that framework. Not as a critique of religions.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jambhalheart said:

Yeah bro papam asalu 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Ambedkar did write vicious anti Islam stuff. No idea if the quote came directly from him.

He also wrote vicious anti Hindu stuff too. At the end of the day, he's a lawyer, not an anthropologist, and is sort of an activist for dalit cause. His writings should only be viewed in that framework. Not as a critique of religions.

Yeah he even wrote anti Marxist stuff too, context is more important here and of course whether the quotes are actually written by him or not should be proved before getting into an argument!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jambhalheart said:

he's just carrying a stick dude.. how much lethal is that against group of armed policeman. they could just have got hold of him. even the shooting was unnecessary. poor guy wouldn't have expected he would be shot.