Assam police under BJP Himant Biswas Sarma use machine guns on encourachers and photographer jumps on a dead/injured man

Telugodura456

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha covering started. "indian nationalism is what i define" - "i will define it the nicest possible way so i can coverdrive its viciousness on streets in kashmir/in assam".

"I will never blame the people with power which is indian state for these acts but some by birth identity that i can speculate on some guy". " 

You are a nazi scum precisely because of that. You are a hate filled guy who would gladly jump on a dead amaravatthi farmer and laugh about it and then blame the dead farmer as "ethnonaionalist scum".

how many time i have sees you that.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey nazi scum @Raven_Rayes sigguledhra to blame on some by birth identity of that guy when he went with full state power of police and machine guns with a BJP Sarma CM ? thoooo nazi scum.

lol. idiot. looks like your world starts and ends with amaravati.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. idiot. looks like your world starts and ends with amaravati.

this is about YOU. and what you represent. Hateful scum who will provide cover drives to state even when they do savagery but blame identities of locals there. I never thought you could get more disgusting but your surprise me everytime.

16 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

this is about YOU. and what you represent. Hateful scum who will provide cover drives to state even when they do savagery but blame identities of locals there. I never thought you could get more disgusting but your surprise me everytime.

lol. are you priming yourself to act like that photographer, because most likely he's an assamese nationalist.

you are desperately trying to put words in my mouth and argue against it, instead of arguing against what I actually say. because reality is too hard on your fantasy land where India is the sole 'big bad'.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. are you priming yourself to act like that photographer, because most likely he's an assamese nationalist.

you are desperately trying to put words in my mouth and argue against it, instead of arguing against what I actually say. because reality is too hard on your fantasy land where India is the sole 'big bad'.

Is he asking for a seperate assam nation ? i dont think so. Even if he were what enabled him is that indian state and indian national party BJP. You know it but you speculate on the assam identity of the person and blame him . 

The kind of hateful nazi scum ideology you have is what racists/colonialists/fascists have always used. " Oh these people are savages if we dont kill them then they would be even bigger threat" this speculatory threat of the "savage" was used to justify the actual crimes of them. which is exactly what you do.

Kill a kashmiri and then say if he lived he would be an ethno scum so its better to side with india.

Thats why i call you - veyr correctly - nazi scum..

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

Is he asking for a seperate assam nation ? i dont think so. Even if he were what enabled him is that indian state and indian national party BJP. You know it but you speculate on the assam identity of the person and blame him . 

The kind of hateful nazi scum ideology you have is what racists/colonialists/fascists have always used. " Oh these people are savages if we dont kill them then they would be even bigger threat" this speculatory threat of the "savage" was used to justify the actual crimes of them. which is exactly what you do.

Kill a kashmiri and then say if he lived he would be an ethno scum so its better to side with india.

Thats why i call you - veyr correctly - nazi scum..

wtf. lol. assamese nationalists are the reason NRC was even fast tracked in India. even BJP was initially reluctant to carry out that exercise, and it was supreme court headed by Ranjan Gogoi that pushed the union govt to carry out NRC in Assam.

dude, you are stuck in a rut, repeating bs that no one believes except yourself and some madmen who think you have something important to say.

you tagged me with a false narrative. Assamese nationalism, though the movement is diverse in character and for large parts does make important points about union govt's overreach into local identities to usurp their narratives to replace them with national narratives, does have a very dark undertone when it comes to dealing with bengalis in their midst. They basically brand everyone bangladeshi and have carried many genocides against bengalis, the most popular one being Nellie in 1983.

I call you ethnonationalist not because you hate on India. Even I hate India. you are an ethnonationalist because you have a certain rigid notion of what's Telugu, and want to push for it without actually engaging with others differences in a meaningful way. Your vitriol against Telangana, under the guise of social justice for its lower castes, is a case in point. Not even lower castes in TG would agree with the trash you believe. yet it seems central to your narrative. this is what makes you an ethnonationalist scum. Not your rants against India.

you obviously have zero capacity of self reflection. What is remarkable is, the fervour with which you propose indigenous solutions to a 'problem' that you think Andhra/Telugu is facing, even when there are no outsiders in significant numbers in Andhra. I shudder to think what you will start posting if outsiders make their mark in your state?

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wtf. lol. assamese nationalists are the reason NRC was even fast tracked in India. even BJP was initially reluctant to carry out that exercise, and it was supreme court headed by Ranjan Gogoi that pushed the union govt to carry out NRC in Assam.

dude, you are stuck in a rut, repeating bs that no one believes except yourself and some madmen who think you have something important to say.

you tagged me with a false narrative. Assamese nationalism, though the movement is diverse in character and for large parts does make important points about union govt's overreach into local identities to usurp their narratives to replace them with national narratives, does have a very dark undertone when it comes to dealing with bengalis in their midst. They basically brand everyone bangladeshi and have carried many genocides against bengalis, the most popular one being Nellie in 1983.

I call you ethnonationalist not because you hate on India. Even I hate India. you are an ethnonationalist because you have a certain rigid notion of what's Telugu, and want to push for it without actually engaging with others differences in a meaningful way. Your vitriol against Telangana, under the guise of social justice for its lower castes, is a case in point. Not even lower castes in TG would agree with the trash you believe. yet it seems central to your narrative. this is what makes you an ethnonationalist scum. Not your rants against India.

you obviously have zero capacity of self reflection. What is remarkable is, the fervour with which you propose indigenous solutions to a 'problem' that you think Andhra/Telugu is facing, even when there are no outsiders in significant numbers in Andhra. I shudder to think what you will start posting if outsiders make their mark in your state?

you $hitty scumbag again blaming assamese despite the fact they dont have any power to control the borders. You scumbag always blame the powerless based on their emotions. 

Assam is a nation but india rules it. India allowed bangladeshis to flood them and never managed bangladeshi immigrants properly. Thats because the BSF deployed by delhi are mostly puinjabis/haryanavi and for them these are all bengalis - they just can be bothered to tell the difference. Took a bribe and let them stay.

And now the NRC allows bengalis hindus to flood assam.

If assamese had control on their borders then and only then one can blame assamese for it. They dont. The first step in correcting it is giving them control over their lands.

But instead you blame them and worship the indian state  which engineered riots/killings and one after other.

you $hitty scumbag again blaming assamese despite the fact they dont have any power to control the borders. You scumbag always blame the powerless based on their emotions. 

so its okay if they carry out genocides of bengalis, and then blame India for it?

THe nellie massacre was triggered by vajpayee an indian nationalist interfering in assam and proving bloodthirstynes.

But keep blaming the people who live there for centuries - racist nazi scumbag.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

so its okay if they carry out genocides of bengalis, and then blame India for it?

b@stard india takes responsbility for ALL the massacres as it happened under its rule. Read up the role of vajpayee. Again and again blaming the powerless.

THe nellie massacre was triggered by vajpayee an indian nationalist interfering in assam and proving bloodthirstynes.

But keep blaming the people who live there for centuries - racist nazi scumbag.

bs. tomorrow will your telugu nationalism will also use India to justify killing of outsiders.

we already saw how you guys were celebrating killing of poor people in the name of sandalwood smugglers in chittoor.

You occupy them, cut up their borders, mess with their emotions with false stories of "hindus under threat", egg them on to riots, deprive them of any actual control on their lands and borders. And  when riots happen blame them and make the occupier as the "sensible/raitonal" guy. I used to feel bad when i had so much disgust at you but it seems fully justified.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

b@stard india takes responsbility for ALL the massacres as it happened under its rule. Read up the role of vajpayee. Again and again blaming the powerless.

lol. how convenient.

powerless people went about committing massacres after massacres in Assam.

bs. tomorrow will your telugu nationalism will also use India to justify killing of outsiders.

we already saw how you guys were celebrating killing of poor people in the name of sandalwood smugglers in chittoor.

Yes tommorow - tommorow amravati farmers will be killer so kill them now. *** racist scumbag.,

You occupy them, cut up their borders, mess with their emotions with false stories of "hindus under threat", egg them on to riots, deprive them of any actual control on their lands and borders. And  when riots happen blame them and make the occupier as the "sensible/raitonal" guy. I used to feel bad when i had so much disgust at you but it seems fully justified.

lol. so genocide is justified, eh?

that too, of the most helpless group of people in their state.. the lower class bengalis.

lol. how convenient.

powerless people went about committing massacres after massacres in Assam.

So india gets no blame ? yes the people who killed are blameworthy but how does assam nation gets the blame bt india doesnt ? hateful scum b@stard. Nazi b@stard. sometime i hope religion exists so people like you can burn burn burn in hell.