Assam police under BJP Himant Biswas Sarma use machine guns on encourachers and photographer jumps on a dead/injured man

Telugodura456

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he's proved that he's an ethnonationalist, by defending the indefensible - assamese nationalists treatment of bengalis.

tomorrow he's jump in glee when Tamils are killed by Andhra police, and start railing against them in no time, perhaps.

Ofcourse he will proudly say Tamils were encroaching on andhra forests and threatened officers with sticks and stones 

He calls it visionary law enforcement

• Upvote 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

which guy commited ? who is justifying guys commit the crimes ? how can you live with yourself. you are sucha vicious hate monger. 

whichever guy you brand as 'having no power' - the assamese nationalist fcukface.

your telugu nationalism will move in that direction too. even if you yourself don't want to. that's what happens with all ethnic movements.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. so AP police will magically start caring once a free nation? is that your understanding of how geopolitics work?

Yes - the rules are different. Nobody kills foreigners with impunity. They are dragged all over. You truly beleive telugu people are blood thirsty mosnters dont you unless controlled by hindi speaking monsters from delhi. Disgusting pukeworthy b@stard. You need to be driven out form every south indian place. Go live in gujrat or delhi and see how they tgreat youl

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

whichever guy you brand as 'having no power' - the assamese nationalist fcukface.

your telugu nationalism will move in that direction too. even if you yourself don't want to. that's what happens with all ethnic movements.

THat guy did two genocides 
? how did you know that ? Pthaological lying cunt. using your own logic You should be shot like that laborer because you are a bigger threat than all of them. And then claimed you did two genocides.

Yes - the rules are different. Nobody kills foreigners with impunity. They are dragged all over. You truly beleive telugu people are blood thirsty mosnters dont you unless controlled by hindi speaking monsters from delhi. Disgusting pukeworthy b@stard. You need to be driven out form every south indian place. Go live in gujrat or delhi and see how they tgreat youl

yes. I do believe Telugus can be blood thirsty monsters. I saw how people in this db were celebrating shooting of Tamil labourers in Chittoor. Telangana posters here are no better. Except one guy, Siru, everyone was justifying that CBN did a good job ridding the society of Tamil labour. I have zero respect for scum that post here.

but I don't blame them much. Tamil society is equally fcuked, and would have reacted in the same way, if things were reversed. but would receive more pushback from liberals among Tamils.

do you actually read the sh1t people post here? do you think they are in anyway decent? Including you.

your idea of 'driving me out' of a place itself reeks of illiberal attitude and ethnocentrism. your belief that your ethnic/linguistic group can do not much wrong, and is forced to act ugly by the Indian state is beyond pathetic. Its like you admit that Telugu society is of a weak mind.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

THat guy did two genocides 
? how did you know that ? Pthaological lying cunt. using your own logic You should be shot like that laborer because you are a bigger threat than all of them. And then claimed you did two genocides.

lol. I too wish you were mowed down in a white man's rage shooting.

if wishes were horses ....

On 9/23/2021 at 7:41 PM, Telugodura456 said:

Where were you when Andhra police shot dead 20 tamilians in cold blood ? 

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/20-red-sanders-smugglers-shot-dead-in-chittoor-encounter/article7076614.ece

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTugpXHyBC6oQSnPtC1QxZ

https://amp.scroll.in/article/720424/in-a-tamil-nadu-village-a-malayali-tribe-mourns-those-who-went-to-work-in-andhra-and-came-back-dead

Assam police has only killed two people in comparison

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yes. I do believe Telugus can be blood thirsty monsters. I saw how people in this db were celebrating shooting of Tamil labourers in Chittoor. Telangana posters here are no better. Except one guy, Siru, everyone was justifying that CBN did a good job ridding the society of Tamil labour. I have zero respect for scum that post here.

but I don't blame them much. Tamil society is equally fcuked, and would have reacted in the same way, if things were reversed. but would receive more pushback from liberals among Tamils.

do you actually read the sh1t people post here? do you think they are in anyway decent? Including you.

your idea of 'driving me out' of a place itself reeks of illiberal attitude and ethnocentrism. your belief that your ethnic/linguistic group can do not much wrong, and is forced to act ugly by the Indian state is beyond pathetic. Its like you admit that Telugu society is of a weak mind.

Almost of the people here are indian nationalists ra picchal. And they all are also upper caste like you identigy with them.

It is very clever you ignore their indian nationalism and blame it on telugu identity. In India - it is norm to be disrespectful of south indians and tamils get far more disrespect than others. But you want to blame it on telugu identity ? we gave telugu ganga to chennai. we used to share chennai and make movies with them. what riots happened when under british ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

somebody rioting in streets is powerful ? this is logic israel uses to justify unpeakable atrocities on palestenians. thats why you are a nazi scum ra @Raven_Rayes

yes. someone rioting with the explicit support of the state is powerful. assamese nationalists, sanghis that riot are powerful within their limited geographical areas.

ofcourse sanghi would never riot in the USA, right? he would be put down. lol.

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Did india try to get justice for the 20 then ? Both assam police and ap police kill because they know they have the license from indian nation for it.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes. someone rioting with the explicit support of the state is powerful. assamese nationalists, sanghis that riot are powerful within their limited geographical areas.

ofcourse sanghi would never riot in the USA, right? he would be put down. lol.

F CK you scumbag.

Almost of the people here are indian nationalists ra picchal. And they all are also upper caste like you identigy with them.

It is very clever you ignore their indian nationalism and blame it on telugu identity. In India - it is norm to be disrespectful of south indians and tamils get far more disrespect than others. But you want to blame it on telugu identity ? we gave telugu ganga to chennai. we used to share chennai and make movies with them. what riots happened when under british ?

so what? its only in your idiotic fantasy land that Indian nationalism is separate from Telugu identity.

go speak to normal people in Andhra first.

I didn't blame anything on Telugu identity. I just stated that posters here celebrated killing of Tamil labourers with gusto. every single sick fcuk, with the exception of Siru. I have no respect for anything anyone posts here.