Assam police under BJP Himant Biswas Sarma use machine guns on encourachers and photographer jumps on a dead/injured man

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Did india try to get justice for the 20 then ? Both assam police and ap police kill because they know they have the license from indian nation for it.

Andhra  police did it and your food court covered it up .  

It's not india that is to blame , the blame squarely  lies on yellow mafia enabled by India's weak governance structures 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

F CK you scumbag.

don't argue yourself into a corner, fcukface.

no use crying victim when your arguments all revolve around 'amaravati' 'uppercaste' 'nazi', and assorted words in random order.

have some shame, and put me on ignore, since you are unable to have a conversation with me, without losing your sh1t.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

so what? its only in your idiotic fantasy land that Indian nationalism is separate from Telugu identity.

go speak to normal people in Andhra first.

I didn't blame anything on Telugu identity. I just stated that posters here celebrated killing of Tamil labourers with gusto. every single sick fcuk, with the exception of Siru. I have no respect for anything anyone posts here.

indian nationalism is not seperate from telugu identity????. Well than indian nation should have no problem seperating out telugu states then.  They celebrate killing of tamil labourers as indians. We lived with tamils for centuries and had no problem but massive cultural exchanges with them

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Andhra  police did it and your food court covered it up .  

It's not india that is to blame , the blame squarely  lies on yellow mafia enabled by India's weak governance structures 

so what is india doing in an explicit inter-state issue ? 20 people killed and it was watching the fun from sides ? what weak governance ra picchal. The moment the get stronger they become vicious - now they are using machine guns.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

indian nationalism is not seperate from telugu identity????. Well than indian nation should have no problem seperating out telugu states then.  They celebrate killing of tamil labourers as indians. We lived with tamils for centuries and had no problem but massive cultural exchanges with them

Telugus may be among the most nationalist south Indians. go speak to the ordinary telugu first.

I don't blame them for their choice. I just choose to not participate in such debauchery.

you waltz in, and declare that Indian nationalism toxic blah blah.. and you want me to eat it up? fcukface.. go and convince your high quality telugus first, before you shout at me for calling you ethnonationalist scum.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

don't argue yourself into a corner, fcukface.

no use crying victim when your arguments all revolve around 'amaravati' 'uppercaste' 'nazi', and assorted words in random order.

have some shame, and put me on ignore, since you are unable to have a conversation with me, without losing your sh1t.

F CK you palestine hater. F CK you supporting murders of indigenous people by portraying their street rage as the real power and making excuses for state. F CK you for your lies and your bloodthirstiness.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

so what is india doing in an explicit inter-state issue ? 20 people killed and it was watching the fun from sides ? what weak governance ra picchal. The moment the get stronger they become vicious - now they are using machine guns.

But sendral sir is not to blame at all 

Hemant Biswas can be blamed 

You can kill 20 people over few trees but you cannot recover alleged govt land . 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Telugus may be among the most nationalist south Indians. go speak to the ordinary telugu first.

I don't blame them for their choice. I just choose to not participate in such debauchery.

you waltz in, and declare that Indian nationalism toxic blah blah.. and you want me to eat it up? fcukface.. go and convince your high quality telugus first, before you shout at me for calling you ethnonationalist scum.

Kannadigas are probably higher tier than telugu people

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

do you exist in some alternate reality where India is a robust union that actively intervenes in interstate disputes?

fyi, even TN govt didn't do jackshit about this incident. TN police (bunch of scummy sick fcukers) brushed aside this issue as 'not our jurisdiction'.

does all this absolve CBN of this extrajudicial killing?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

F CK you palestine hater. F CK you supporting murders of indigenous people by portraying their street rage as the real power and making excuses for state. F CK you for your lies and your bloodthirstiness.

lol. where did palestine come from all of a sudden?

assamese indigenous scum murdered bengalis in a bunch.. and I shouldn't talk about it because its the right of indigenous people to kill who they consider outsiders, is it? lol.

the word is ethnonationalist.

3 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

You can kill 20 people over few trees but you cannot recover alleged govt land . 

lets not justify what Hemanta biswas did. it was absolutely disgusting.

this guy just tried to tag me, and make a point. I just want to bust his balls for that.

I find assamese govt truly sick.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

But sendral sir is not to blame at all 

Hemant Biswas can be blamed 

I ma blaming indian state for both Sendral is as much under india as Biswas is. And Biswas is 100 times worse as this hate is often drummed up, propangaized and implemented.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

do you exist in some alternate reality where India is a robust union that actively intervenes in interstate disputes?

fyi, even TN govt didn't do jackshit about this incident. TN police (bunch of scummy sick fcukers) brushed aside this issue as 'not our jurisdiction'.

does all this absolve CBN of this extrajudicial killing?

Yea india isnt "robust" - if it is robust then it will restore justice and do all good things. Is that your point ? fcking nazi scum.