Sekhar Kammula pacha media valla pulkaga marada?

Pulkapresident

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

one pulka got offended because 'god knows why'.

as per this narsi everyone is a pulka other than himself. Never saw a more narcisst.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaaa with another tongue you will argue why do you need cities like amaravati and you should "distributed development" when it comes to andhra.

Most of the well paid jobs in usa cities are done by people who live in wealthy suburbs with huge houses. They dont live within city. Why do they work in city - i explained it alteast two times in this thread. You are just too dumb to register.

Yes compact slummy cities are economical. But people also have preferences and if they can afford it they must live as they please.

Most americans continue to buy huge houses in suburbs. you live on buzzwords what do you know about reality.

rey. so the high flying traders don't live in New York, but in Hamptons you say? it may be true for the top 1% of them, a lot of high paid professionals do live inside the city. Depending on how well the city's infrastructure is.

lot of highly paid coders also live very close to their work. There may be exceptions.

yes, people can live where they want to. If they want mansions, they will live there. But that's not the conversation here idiot.

I said highly dense cities are sustainable, because they attract a number of businesses that pay for the services the city provides and to invest in infrastructure.

neighbourhoods like menlo park, atherton survive through subsidy for their road network. They will never generate enough income to sustain themselves. The more people move in, the more expenses to maintain those wide roads, and there's no other way than to start building dense housing so they can make more money off property taxes.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

as per this narsi everyone is a pulka other than himself. Never saw a more narcisst.

I'm clearly not a pulka. I'm better than all of you insects.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

rey. so the high flying traders don't live in New York, but in Hamptons you say? it may be true for the top 1% of them, a lot of high paid professionals do live inside the city. Depending on how well the city's infrastructure is.

lot of highly paid coders also live very close to their work. There may be exceptions.

yes, people can live where they want to. If they want mansions, they will live there. But that's the conversation here idiot.

I said highly dense cities are sustainable, because they attract a number of businesses that pay for the services the city provides and to invest in infrastructure.

neighbourhoods like menlo park, atherton survive through subsidy for their road network. They will never generate enough income to sustain themselves. The more people move in, the more expenses to maintain those wide roads, and there's no other way than to start building dense housing so they can make more money off property taxes.

In reality - the poorest and most dangerous neighbourhoods in america - are in dense cities.

The most pleasant and nicest neighbourhoods in america are in suburbs.

Every country is different and different policies work. Edho ekkado "compact cities" "sustainablity" ani nerchukuni repeating nonsense here.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

In reality - the poorest and most dangerous neighbourhoods in america - are in dense cities.

The most pleasant and nicest neighbourhoods in america are in suburbs.

Every country is different and different policies work. Edho ekkado "compact cities" "sustainablity" ani nerchukuni repeating nonsense here.

Cities are economic engines, and suburbs are leeches, duh! ofcourse those who leech off the cities will live well. lol.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Cities are economic engines, and suburbs are leeches, duh! ofcourse those who leech off the cities will live well. lol.

in america suburbs supply the talent to cities. They are not leeches. Americans dont see it that way. You know nothing. just go away.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

in america suburbs supply the talent to cities. They are not leeches. Americans dont see it that way. You know nothing. just go away.

what's supplying talent? lol.

you think a smart, high functioning productive person would spend 1hr on commute back and forth?

you'd know if you were smart yourself. clearly you are not.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

all these tier 3 'cities' (really glorified suburbs) are neck deep in debt. If not Menlo Park, Palo Alto, there are 1000s of 'cities' like this that are on the verge of bankruptcy all across the USA

because some idiot middle class losers decided to buy a house 40kms away from work, and the city is not making enough to provide services for the kind of king style life this middle class person wants to live. lol.

its the equivalent of ghost cities of China.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what's supplying talent? lol.

you think a smart, high functioning productive person would spend 1hr on commute back and forth?

you'd know if you were smart yourself. clearly you are not.

rey picchal. Best schools in america are in suburbs - most of the students and innovators come from there. Once and if they move to cities to make their millions do you think they will see their own neighbourhoods where they grew up and their parents still live as "leeches" and refuse to help them out. as i said you are sooo low in knowledge.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey picchal. Best schools in america are in suburbs - most of the students and innovators come from there. Once and if they move to cities to make their millions do you think they will see their own neighbourhoods where they grew up and their parents still live as "leeches" and refuse to help them out. as i said you are sooo low in knowledge.

lol. wtf are you talking ra?

I'm telling more than half unicorns are in San Francisco. Not in Palo Alto or Menlo Park. Not even in San Jose

Are you suggesting that Americans who whine about paying high tax (inspite of it being the lowest in western world) will help out neighbourhoods out of the good of their heart? lol.

yeah, they will help out, under the condition that the neighbourhood improve its housing density. because you see, living like kings is for kings, not for fcuking middle class.

Americans are delusional. thankfully there's some positive movement in the past decade into the cities from the suburbs.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

now you see why I'm not pulka, right?

because I'm smarter.

business happens only in cities, in dense areas. Yes, including Parrys corner.

the higher the investment into increasing housing supply in the cities, the greater the chance that the city will prosper.

suburbs are where middle class escape to, because they can't afford decent houses in cities @Telugodura456

yeah, they are all the pulka gang.

12 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. wtf are you talking ra?

I'm telling more than half unicorns are in San Francisco. Not in Palo Alto or Menlo Park. Not even in San Jose

Are you suggesting that Americans who whine about paying high tax (inspite of it being the lowest in western world) will help out neighbourhoods out of the good of their heart? lol.

yeah, they will help out, under the condition that the neighbourhood improve its housing density. because you see, living like kings is for kings, not for fcuking middle class.

Americans are delusional. thankfully there's some positive movement in the past decade into the cities from the suburbs.

I am talking about primary/middle/high schools. Do you know from where these unicorn start up founders grow and study ?