Sekhar Kammula pacha media valla pulkaga marada?

Pulkapresident

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Most pulkas will vote for BJP because TDP lost it's shine. I would hate for all the aspirations of the educated middle class go into religious fanatism. Because, this aspirational middle class have always had religious pride in them but don't show it off because of societal norms. Unfortunately, TDP which put religious fanatism at bay, lost it's shine. And now BJP, with their extremely bigotry statements is making them be okay with their religious pride and making them brainless bigots. 

yes, pulkas to BJP is natural progression.

But there's something happening in BJP that you are missing. BJP is losing its middle class supporters (not in Andhra, but in general in India). BJP has managed to capture the majority of lower caste votes in a lot of areas.

BJP of the 90s is not the same as BJP of the 2020s.

no idea where pulkas will go. They may go to BJP, because in Andhra, BJP still haven't started making overtures to the lower class.

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Most pulkas will vote for BJP because TDP lost it's shine. I would hate for all the aspirations of the educated middle class go into religious fanatism. Because, this aspirational middle class have always had religious pride in them but didn't show it off because of societal norms. Unfortunately, TDP which put religious fanatism at bay, lost it's shine. And now BJP, with their extremely bigotry statements is making them be okay with their religious pride and making them brainless bigots. 

I thnk with change in leadership TDP can bounce back and be a formidable force.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yes, pulkas to BJP is natural progression.

But there's something happening in BJP that you are missing. BJP is losing its middle class supporters (not in Andhra, but in general in India). BJP has managed to capture the majority of lower caste votes in a lot of areas.

BJP of the 90s is not the same as BJP of the 2020s.

no idea where pulkas will go. They may go to BJP, because in Andhra, BJP still haven't started making overtures to the lower class.

Andhra is gone case, most people will vote for YCP because a larger majority of the people rely on freebies from the Government. Most pulkas in Telangana vote for TRS if they are sensible enough to not be influenced by religious fanatism. Again, there is a good number of pulkas in Telangana will vote for BJP because they have gone blind. I am hoping for Modi to do something a lot worse, so pulkas realize the kind of politics he is playing. The problem is that, he is tapping into the insecurities of pulkas.  

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Andhra is gone case, most people will vote for YCP because a larger majority of the people rely on freebies from the Government. Most pulkas in Telangana vote for TRS if they are sensible enough to not be influenced by religious fanatism. Again, there is a good number of pulkas in Telangana will vote for BJP because they have gone blind. I am hoping for Modi to do something a lot worse, so pulkas realize the kind of politics he is playing. The problem is that, he is tapping into the insecurities of pulkas.  

Andhra will never be a gone case. Union govt will step in and stop the freebies if the borrowing goes beyond a certain limit. and the limits in India are very low (less than 5% of state GDP).

2 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

India is extremely conservative fiscally. There's no way Andhra will be allowed to go bankrupt because of overspending.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Andhra will never be a gone case. Union govt will step in and stop the freebies if the borrowing goes beyond a certain limit. and the limits in India are very low (less than 5% of state GDP).

In case you haven't realized, Union government doesn't care about the well being of the economy. Modi's government is very different from Vajpayee's government. Vajpayee doesn't put the interest of the party over the internet of the people. Vajpayee has the dignity to praise an opposition leader if she has done something right, but Modi doesn't. Modi is suffering from  Narcissistic personality disorder and he is transmitting it to everyone in the country. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

In case you haven't realized, Union government doesn't care about the well being of the economy. Modi's government is very different from Vajpayee's government. Vajpayee doesn't put the interest of the party over the internet of the people. Vajpayee has the dignity to praise an opposition leader if she has done something right, but Modi doesn't. Modi is suffering from  Narcissistic personality disorder and he is transmitting it to everyone in the country. 

If union govt was pro freebies, they would have simply given every single person in India ₹10k.

no, inspite of Modi's populism (including economic populism), India remains a conservative nation. and won't let Andhra spoil the party for the rest of India.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

If union govt was pro freebies, they would have simply given every single person in India ₹10k.

no, inspite of Modi's populism (including economic populism), India remains a conservative nation. and won't let Andhra spoil the party for the rest of India.

The problem is not going bankrupt. The problem is lack of infrastructure, lack of investments and apathy from the Government towards the economy. Jagan's lack of experience is clearly at fault. YSR would have done way better than him despite being a populist. Jagan is just a confused idiot with an ego bigger than himself. 

7 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

praising opposition leader is all just posturing. Vajpayee's (and Narasimha Rao's and Manmohan Singh's) conservative approach to fiscal discipline is what created Modi.

even Sonia Gandhi's populist policies like MNREGA and Food security bill were nowhere close to what states like TamilNadu were already providing.

Modi was created out of an environment of confident and wealthier and healthier Hindus making the choice to assert India as a Hindu nation. but if Modi fcuks up the economy (he's really trying hard to) he won't be able to get away with it.

4 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

The problem is not going bankrupt. The problem is lack of infrastructure, lack of investments and apathy from the Government towards the economy. Jagan's lack of experience is clearly at fault. YSR would have done way better than him despite being a populist. Jagan is just a confused idiot with an ego bigger than himself. 

yeah Jagan seems to have miscalculated in a big way about how he would finance all his grand plans.

but the good thing is, it is still going to people. not to his cronies.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah Jagan seems to have miscalculated in a big way about how he would finance all his grand plans.

but the good thing is, it is still going to people. not to his cronies.

That's the issue that CBN had, due to old age and narcissism from his previous achievements, he surrounded himself with cronies and didn't move forward. Also, CBN was never a populist CM. The right time for CBN to read Geeta and get rid of his ego was 2014. But since he didn't get rid of it, he was thrown into a situation where he has to get rid of it in 2019. With Jagan, he is not even in the right state of mind, to get better. 

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

You're saying entire middle class educated family irrespective of caste became pulkidified because of pacha media? Then @kdapparao has a lot of work to depulkidify them. 

Yes bro I have very big job on my hands.. there are many pulkas Pacha media is the main reason for this conversion.. who every remotely believes Chandaludu is a visionary is pulkified.. we have to help them 

We are middle class and my family is congress but they started support TDP from CBN rule as they hate NTR just because of welfare schemes. On the other side from childhood I am congress fan and YSR till my college but while searching for jobs in Hyderabad I am influenced towards CBN for his vision and infrastructure he built. Just my story😜