Sekhar Kammula pacha media valla pulkaga marada?

Pulkapresident

1 minute ago, Apple_Banana said:

We are middle class and my family is congress but they started support TDP from CBN rule as they hate NTR just because of welfare schemes. On the other side from childhood I am congress fan and YSR till my college but while searching for jobs in Hyderabad I am influenced towards CBN for his vision and infrastructure he built. Just my story😜

Most people share the same story, but unfortunately CBN is in his 70s and history of Hyderabad won't repeat in Amaravathi. 

I am not from Hyderabad, but whenever I went to Hyderabad, I was always in awe. To me, I always look up on Hyderabad because I see how different life outside Hyderabad was. At the same time, I always look down on San Francisco, because I see how different life is in the Bay area. 

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

every aspiring upper middle class Telugu person is a pulka. including Halwa.

"But i beg you dont say anything against doras with huge wealth".

Telugu people shouldnt have aspiration as per this prostitute. They must live in isolation and spread themselves for money.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

because those educated 'pulkas' are not the majority. but pulkas are everywhere. in Andhra/TG. a very powerful influential minority. The fight is about who controls the pulka movement, and taps into the disillusionment of the entitled middle class.

An average pulka is million times better than you morally, ethically and just in sheer decency.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yes, pulkas to BJP is natural progression.

But there's something happening in BJP that you are missing. BJP is losing its middle class supporters (not in Andhra, but in general in India). BJP has managed to capture the majority of lower caste votes in a lot of areas.

BJP of the 90s is not the same as BJP of the 2020s.

no idea where pulkas will go. They may go to BJP, because in Andhra, BJP still haven't started making overtures to the lower class.

As per this retard BJP is now a BC party. Rey picchal - every party in india runs on BC/SC/ST votes - because they are majority. Getting them to vote is not same as standing for them.

8 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I am not from Hyderabad, but whenever I went to Hyderabad, I was always in awe. To me, I always look up on Hyderabad because I see how different life outside Hyderabad was. At the same time, I always look down on San Francisco, because I see how different life is in the Bay area. 

you like the ugly bay area suburbs compared to much denser San Francisco?

San Francisco is ugly only compared to Hong Kong.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you like the ugly bay area suburbs compared to much denser San Francisco?

San Francisco is ugly only compared to Hong Kong.

San Francisco is a shithole when you compare it to more wealthier communities in Palo Alto, Menlo Park and Atherton. 

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

San Francisco is a shithole when you compare it to more wealthier communities in Palo Alto, Menlo Park and Atherton. 

vaadi bondhale - vaadikedho compact urban areas more enviornmentallt freindly "vibrant" - ani words cheppuntaadu. He satisfies himself with words and  to appear edgy claims he likes densely packed urine infested areas like parry's corrner.

12 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Most people share the same story, but unfortunately CBN is in his 70s and history of Hyderabad won't repeat in Amaravathi. 

dude, this is where you guys all jump the gun. There was never going to be another spurt of growth like the one India had during the 90s, and during the first few years of the UPA govt.

CBN was simply in the right place at the right time. He was nothing special. He was not bad also.

CBN made the right noises in the 90s about more state autonomy, which morphed in 2014s into asking Telugus to have more kids. Actually my cousin pointed out to me that he didn't ask Telugus to have more kids, but Kammas to have more kids. I can't be sure, because my cousin is virulently anti TDP.

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

San Francisco is an actual city. Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton are just glorified neighbourhoods.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, this is where you guys all jump the gun. There was never going to be another spurt of growth like the one India had during the 90s, and during the first few years of the UPA govt.

CBN was simply in the right place at the right time. He was nothing special. He was not bad also.

CBN made the right noises in the 90s about more state autonomy, which morphed in 2014s into asking Telugus to have more kids. Actually my cousin pointed out to me that he didn't ask Telugus to have more kids, but Kammas to have more kids. I can't be sure, because my cousin is virulently anti TDP.

Arguements right from langa handbook. There was a big thread where i asked how is that Telugu people consistenly over represented in software area in all lucrative places like usa and in india. He ran away from the answer.

Just another upper caste guy with kamma rivalry  with same krishna lanka mentality but thinks he evolved a lot because he can vomit some liberal lingo. And became an anti-casteist hero because he abuses kammas and ONLY kammas.

6 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton are not self sustainable cities. Most jobs exist in San Francisco.

San Francisco too, can increase its density several times over.

its a shithole, because it doesn't tax its residents enough. property taxes are way too low in California for the kind of infrastructure that exists there.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

San Francisco is an actual city. Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton are just glorified neighbourhoods.

"Actual city" - what does that mean? nothing. just some words to sell this narsi as something evolved.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Growth can still happen, at an exponential rate, if the right moves are made. I hate to admit, but China is making the right moves, increasing manufacturing sector. India failed to tap into it. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Arguements right from langa handbook. There was a big thread where i asked how is that Telugu people consistenly over represented in software area in all lucrative places like usa and in india. He ran away from the answer.

Just another upper caste guy with kamma rivalry  with same krishna lanka mentality but thinks he evolved a lot because he can vomit some liberal lingo. And became an anti-casteist hero because he abuses kammas and ONLY kammas.

stop whining. lol.