Sekhar Kammula pacha media valla pulkaga marada?

Pulkapresident

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

As a NYC represent of this forum, I would like to say that Zuckerberg grew up in westchester. He is not a city boy. 

wiki says white plains, which seems quite a dense surburb.

telugodura says dobbs ferry. google search also says that.

i cant be bothered to check. I can drop this line of argument and move on, since the original argument that low density suburbs are cultural and economic wastelands still applies.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

okay. I just went by what wiki said. obviously I jumped the gun there.

but still my point stands. Zuckerberg needed to move to where the action is - Palo Alto. And today its not Palo Alto, but San Francisco where the action has moved to.

what point - no one in suburbs is saying cities shouldnt exist. you argued suburbs must be abolished. They are growing by a million new houses per month. give it a rest man. you and your infantile arguement techiniques.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what point - no one in suburbs is saying cities shouldnt exist. you argued suburbs must be abolished. They are growing by a million new houses per month. give it a rest man. you and your infantile arguement techiniques.

show me where I said suburbs must be abolished? If I said that, it must've been tongue in cheek. I said Menlo Park type of suburbs cannot be replicated, and are simply high net worth conclaves for historical reasons.

if your argument is that you consider cities as obvious economic engines, but want to keep suburbs to feed 'innovators' to this engine, its a fcuking stupid argument.

you want to argue on stuff that I didn't even claim or pick an offhand joke to go on about it, and I'm the one making infantile arguments? lol

you are just afraid to argue with me. even after I jumped the gun on zuckerberg. because I'm right. you are wrong.

even here you agreed with me that cities are where almost all the action is. case closed. everything else you say is immaterial. you are saying it because you argue to win. I don't argue to win. I argue to understand what is going on in that stupid head of yours. how much i live in your head rent free, etc.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

suburbs are for mediocre people. yes. those who get above average salaries live close to their work. unless they want to raise a family and have to live close to a good school.

so some of those kids turn out to be innovators. big deal. its literally robbing the urban poor to feed the suburban rich. because we need different variations of companies selling online advertising posing as innovation.,

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

o one in suburbs is saying cities shouldnt exist

they won't say that, duh! without cities, they are nothing.

cities don't need suburbs (except as a feeder). suburbs need their cities.

if cities actually built dense housing within its limits, middle class will be priced out of the suburbs, because the rich will simply buy up lots and enforce zoning in a way that homes cannot be built there at all.

36 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

wiki says white plains, which seems quite a dense surburb.

telugodura says dobbs ferry. google search also says that.

i cant be bothered to check. I can drop this line of argument and move on, since the original argument that low density suburbs are cultural and economic wastelands still applies.

Both white plains and dobbsferry belong to westchester- it is one of the wealthiest white dominated places in the US with endless suburban homes. 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Both white plains and dobbsferry belong to westchester- it is one of the wealthiest white dominated places in the US with endless suburban homes. 

aadiki emi thelugu andhra meedha edavadam thappa. Gukka thappukokunda posts pedathadu.

Just now, DummyVariable said:

white plains seems to have a much higher denisty multifamily homes. so I tried to make that argument. obviously I was wrong.