Calling Telugu Pandits

Pulkapresident

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

facets of human life is determined by law - not philosophy.  that is exactly what indian 'culture' is about - "laws" which create caste structure. The problem is you dont know the ontological meaning of these words. INstead you simply repeat what you read about this ramana maharshi or that vivek etc - they are just charlatans.

'becoming part" of something is NOT individual - it is opposite of being individual. Individual means standing apart - making your own mind.

The confusion in your mind is extraordinary.

the insecurity of yours is obvious.

you are force fitting your own extraneous bs, into a discussion that is not about that bs.

I'm talking not about 'ramana maharshi' (don't know who he is) or vivekananda (who i consider a blowhard). I'm talking about nyaya texts that deal with pure logic, about human sensory experience.

even in theological philosophy, Indian focus was an individual's journey to becoming part of a whole, and has nothing to say about the collective, duh!

don't point to manusmritis and other smritis as examples that offer collective action laws. They are just pronouncements, not deeply thought out, argued and refined for centuries ideas.

do you have something better to do than to try and pick a bs fight with me? You know nothing, I know nothing. Just say your bs and leave. keep your point on topic, and stop pretending like the world revolves around the cause you picked up to rally against.

20 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaaa.... i am beginning to understand where all that soft sanghi behaviour is coming form.

pretty sure you have no clue what you are saying. you already brought politics into a thread, that is not about it.

cry into a pillow if you are that bothered by me.

23 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaaa.... i am beginning to understand where all that soft sanghi behaviour is coming form.

what culture are you going to construct for your telugu ethnic enclave, if you reject Indian philosophy? are you going to reject every derivative of Hindu culture that pollutes your group? lol.

37 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the insecurity of yours is obvious.

you are force fitting your own extraneous bs, into a discussion that is not about that bs.

I'm talking not about 'ramana maharshi' (don't know who he is) or vivekananda (who i consider a blowhard). I'm talking about nyaya texts that deal with pure logic, about human sensory experience.

even in theological philosophy, Indian focus was an individual's journey to becoming part of a whole, and has nothing to say about the collective, duh!

don't point to manusmritis and other smritis as examples that offer collective action laws. They are just pronouncements, not deeply thought out, argued and refined for centuries ideas.

do you have something better to do than to try and pick a bs fight with me? You know nothing, I know nothing. Just say your bs and leave. keep your point on topic, and stop pretending like the world revolves around the cause you picked up to rally against.

chaa - yendhadhi "nyaya texts" aa ? does anyone even a tiny proportion of one percent in india read it ?is it available in indian languages ? sanskrit itself was dead as dodo until european scholars constructed (often fraudelently).

You dont know the difference between philosophy  and law.

Becoming part of a whole is collectivist ra arey - it is antithesis of individuality. Ofcourse i read even in non-nyaya tests the gibberish about aatma merging in to paramatma. It is not individual at all.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa - yendhadhi "nyaya texts" aa ? does anyone even a tiny proportion of one percent in india read it ?is it available in indian languages ? sanskrit itself was dead as dodo until european scholars constructed (often fraudelently).

Becoming part of a whole is collectivist ra arey - it is antithesis of individuality. Ofcourse i read even in non-nyaya tests the gibberish about aatma merging in to paramatma. It is not individual at all.

sFun_duh2

36 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what culture are you going to construct for your telugu ethnic enclave, if you reject Indian philosophy? are you going to reject every derivative of Hindu culture that pollutes your group? lol.

chaa - look at the contempt "you telugu ethnic enclave". Telugu is real, living voice of crores of people. It gives expression to love/joy form your mother to grand mother. But you froth from the corner of your mouths when someone proposes a political identity based on this logical language construct. I understand its your onionism because Telugu gives you nightmare of TDP - that much hate you built on kams/andhras.

But for you some nyaya text rubbish is more real and more representative of the philosophy of billion plus people despite  almost no one reading it or even hearing about it.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa - look at the contempt "you telugu ethnic enclave". Telugu is real, living voice of crores of people. It gives expression to love/joy form your mother to grand mother. But you froth from the corner of your mouths when someone proposes a political identity based on this logical language construct. I understand its your onionism because Telugu gives you nightmare of TDP - that much hate you built on kams/andhras.

But for you some nyaya text rubbish is more real and more representative of the philosophy of billion plus people despite  almost no one reading it or even hearing about it.

you are just in a hurry to put words in my mouth, because you don't actually want to have a conversation. Just make pronouncements and pretend like they are immutable.

you are hopelessly rigid, and fcuking stupid.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I was never raised in a religious environment, and I actively avoided any kind of interaction with culture.

i obviously possess none of the gunams. what if I get a nobel prize (hehe...) will it destroy me, since I refuse to incorporate those gunams into me?

why is Indian culture so focused on the individual, and fails to instill good social morals? Even american culture is around tribes, but Indian high culture is completely individualist. and it creates hyper entitled people.

I think Indian philosophy promotes the concept of being happy despite being alone. In western philosophy, being alone leads to loneliness and depression. In Indian philosophy, being alone leads to tapassu and mukthi. Indian philosophy suits an introvert better, while western philosophy suits an extrovert better. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Bhagavatham was translated to Telugu by Pothana in the 15th century. Andhra Maha Bhagavatham is claimed to be the pride of Telugu community. Your ignorance is showing in your comments. 

11 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I think Indian philosophy promotes the concept of being happy despite being alone. In western philosophy, being alone leads to loneliness and depression. In Indian philosophy, being alone leads to tapassu and mukthi. Indian philosophy suits an introvert better, while western philosophy suits an extrovert better. 

I think I'm happy being Indian, not as a political identity though, just a personal one.

31 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Lol, this guy thinks Telugu ante TDP ani @3$% Telugu has a 1000 year history ra arey, veediki Pothana ante evado telidu gani Telugu identity kosam fighting veedu. Induke ninnu anta enslaved anedi. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Bhagavatham was translated to Telugu by Pothana in the 15th century. Andhra Maha Bhagavatham is claimed to be the pride of Telugu community. Your ignorance is showing in your comments. 

@Telugodura456: Nekosam extract from Wikipedia. 

Andhra Maha Bhagavatam by the poet Pothana (15th century CE). It is considered as "the crown jewel of Telugu literature

@3$%

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are just in a hurry to put words in my mouth, because you don't actually want to have a conversation. Just make pronouncements and pretend like they are immutable.

you are hopelessly rigid, and fcuking stupid.

i am rigid? lets walk back this conversation a little.

You started with a claim that "indian" culture is individual - which is laughable - as it is one of the most collective out there. Except the collective is based on caste. When challenged on this - you changed the tune to "high culture". A high culture means 20-30% of population follow. Not 0.01 percent which is just deviant culture. When pointed this your response is irritation. And then start mumbling about philosophy/theology.

I pointed out philosophy does not tell how people act in facets of lives but law and norms. Your response is more irritation.

Then you gave as proof merging of oneself in to a bigger whole as example of individuality. I clearly pointed out that is opposite of individuality to merge in to something bigger.

Your response is to get even more irritated and make snarky comments on telugu people.

Almost every step of your thought process is wrong/poorly informed.

And this ignorance is compounded by a cocky arrogant attitude which refuses to learn.

I am only trying to help you here.

8 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

Lol, this guy thinks Telugu ante TDP ani @3$% Telugu has a 1000 year history ra arey, veediki Pothana ante evado telidu gani Telugu identity kosam fighting veedu. Induke ninnu anta enslaved anedi. 

nee thalakayle - sarigga ardham kaadhu. I was saying that narsi thinks like that and spits venom on telugu ased identity.