Calling Telugu Pandits

Pulkapresident

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nee thalakayle - sarigga ardham kaadhu. I was saying that narsi thinks like that and spits venom on telugu ased identity.

You're the one that doesn't know about Telugu literature and still claims you're a language savior, and that you need a separate country, lol.

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i am rigid? lets walk back this conversation a little.

You started with a claim that "indian" culture is individual - which is laughable - as it is one of the most collective out there. Except the collective is based on caste. When challenged on this - you changed the tune to "high culture". A high culture means 20-30% of population follow. Not 0.01 percent which is just deviant culture. When pointed this your response is irritation. And then start mumbling about philosophy/theology.

I pointed out philosophy does not tell how people act in facets of lives but law and norms. Your response is more irritation.

Then you gave as proof merging of oneself in to a bigger whole as example of individuality. I clearly pointed out that is opposite of individuality to merge in to something bigger.

Your response is to get even more irritated and make snarky comments on telugu people.

Almost every step of your thought process is wrong/poorly informed.

And this ignorance is compounded by a cocky arrogant attitude which refuses to learn.

I am only trying to help you here.

Vaadu cheppinde neku artham kaledu. He was talking about theology that Indian philosophy is based on. You claimed that it's not written in Indian languages and that the British wrote it. I pointed out that the theology that he was talking about is from Andhra mahabhagavatam which was written in the 15th century by Telugu kavi Pothana, which you clearly did not know about. Bhagavatham talks about attaining mukthi and it's highly individualistic. It's about finding God is self, which I am sure most Telugu speaking people are aware of. But you, the savior of Telugu thinks that Telugu is only about a 50 year old political party, clearly do not realize your own hypocrisy.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i am rigid? lets walk back this conversation a little.

You started with a claim that "indian" culture is individual - which is laughable - as it is one of the most collective out there. Except the collective is based on caste. When challenged on this - you changed the tune to "high culture". A high culture means 20-30% of population follow. Not 0.01 percent which is just deviant culture. When pointed this your response is irritation. And then start mumbling about philosophy/theology.

I pointed out philosophy does not tell how people act in facets of lives but law and norms. Your response is more irritation.

Then you gave as proof merging of oneself in to a bigger whole as example of individuality. I clearly pointed out that is opposite of individuality to merge in to something bigger.

Your response is to get even more irritated and make snarky comments on telugu people.

Almost every step of your thought process is wrong/poorly informed.

And this ignorance is compounded by a cocky arrogant attitude which refuses to learn.

I am only trying to help you here.

you are relentlessly stupid in pursuing this line of discussion, after I expressly said that we are talking about two different things in the first response itself.

every response of yours is immaterial to this thread. just learn to shut up and fcuk off.

39 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nee thalakayle - sarigga ardham kaadhu. I was saying that narsi thinks like that and spits venom on telugu ased identity.

No, because you clearly are hypocritic based on your three comments here. 

11 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Your intrepretation is based on reading some mumbo jumbo like bhagwad gita - most of it was constructed in 19th century under british.

No, I told you before Vyasa wrote this, and it's definitely before 1000 when the British didn't have an idea about us. 

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

does anyone even a tiny proportion of one percent in india read it ?is it available in indian languages ? 

He was talking about Bhagavatham, and I clearly pointed out that Pothana translated it to Telugu which most Telugu speaking people are aware of. 

9 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Telugu is real, living voice of crores of people. It gives expression to love/joy form your mother to grand mother. But you froth from the corner of your mouths when someone proposes a political identity based on this logical language construct. I understand its your onionism because Telugu gives you nightmare of TDP - that much hate you built on kams/andhras.

Now this is called hypocrisy because Telugu according to you is only about a political party. Anduke vadu ninnu enslaved ani tittedi. 

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are relentlessly stupid in pursuing this line of discussion, after I expressly said that we are talking about two different things in the first response itself.

every response of yours is immaterial to this thread. just learn to shut up and fcuk off.

We are not talking two different things. I am talk about the same thing that you are.  Your arrogance coupled with sheer ignorance is quiet something - stupid fellow. "Indian culture is individual --- no no no indian high culture is individual - merging in to something is indivdual." - yendhi sodha ?

i called you a "work in progress" long back. And sometimes i wonder how accurate i am in some descriptions.

YOu need to pull your head from brahminisim and other charlatan philosophies. 

6 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

No, because you clearly are hypocritic based on your three comments here. 

No, I told you before Vyasa wrote this, and it's definitely before 1000 when the British didn't have an idea about us. 

He was talking about Bhagavatham, and I clearly pointed out that Pothana translated it to Telugu which most Telugu speaking people are aware of. 

Now this is called hypocrisy because Telugu according to you is only about a political party. Anduke vadu ninnu enslaved ani tittedi. 

Yehe - nuvvu nee kaaki gola. Yea dvapara yugam lo rasaadu some million years back - you can beleive all the nonsense you want to beleive.

I did not say Telugu is about TDP - i said that narsi thinks like that and panics whenever i mention a telugu identity. He always responds to that by calling me "fcukface". It is so upsetting to him telugu people can have an identity based on language.

16 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I think I'm happy being Indian, not as a political identity though, just a personal one.

"indian" is not a political identity ? in fact of there is any identity out there which has only political/power meaning but no social/lingusitic or actual solidarity then thats "indian".

It is racially identity imposed by europeans to whoever is brown but not an arab. Every one from afghanis to burmese were called indians. Indonesians were called east indies. All native americans were also called indians.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yehe - nuvvu nee kaaki gola. Yea dvapara yugam lo rasaadu some million years back - you can beleive all the nonsense you want to beleive.

Andulo believe em undira howls, manam chinnappudu Telugu chaduvukoledu anamata. Telugu vyakaramam rakunda Telugu identity kosam fight cheese ne lanti vallu, oka varghaniki inspiration anuko. 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"indian" is not a political identity ? in fact of there is any identity out there which has only political/power meaning but no social/lingusitic or actual solidarity then thats "indian".

It is racially identity imposed by europeans to whoever is brown but not an arab. Every one from afghanis to burmese were called indians. Indonesians were called east indies. All native americans were also called indians.

No, all of the region was influenced by the same thought process, look at old scriptures. Telikunda kaki laaga kaav kaav ante evariki upayogam ledu. 

1 minute ago, Pulkapresident said:

Andulo believe em undira howls, manam chinnappudu Telugu chaduvukoledu anamata. Telugu vyakaramam rakunda Telugu identity kosam fight cheese ne lanti vallu, oka varghaniki inspiration anuko. 

rey - yendhira idhi. minimum comprehenion lekunda. Vyasa wrote bhagavatha in treta yugam is not a belied - hows that related to "vyakaranam" - which is grammar ?

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

No, all of the region was influenced by the same thought process, look at old scriptures. Telikunda kaki laaga kaav kaav ante evariki upayogam ledu. 

yes afghan and burmese and indonesias and native americans all have same thought process  and same scriptures- please check in to nearby mental hospital.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yes afghan and burmese and indonesias and native americans all have same thought process  and same scriptures- please check in to nearby mental hospital.

y u runin away frm sane discussions lik 
Krishna-4.gif

On 10/23/2021 at 3:04 PM, Pulkapresident said:

E words ki meaning ekkada dorukutundi? Google not helping. 

1. కంజాక్షు 

2. పవన గుంబిత 

3. బస్త్రి

4. వత్త్రం 

5. తరుసాక 

6. కుడ్య జాల

7. విభుడుందు 

Meaning teliste cheppandi. 

ee DB lo finance, visa, politics,sanjalu,offers ilantivi discuss chesataaru. You better ask such questions in other DB where people more learned and intellectual.

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Burma is similar, not Afghanistan and Indonesia. A lot of Buddhist philosophy is derived from Hindu philosophy. 

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey - yendhira idhi. minimum comprehenion lekunda. Vyasa wrote bhagavatha in treta yugam is not a belied - hows that related to "vyakaranam" - which is grammar ?

Because Telugu vyakaramam was written by Nanayya in 1100AD when he translated Mahabharatam written by Vyasa. If you don't believe that Vyasa wrote Mahabharatam, then are you going to claim that Telugu vyakaramam also was written by the British? According to this brilliant Telugu liberator, Telugu would have existed without Sanskrit. You and your fantasies, I say. 

• Upvote 1